ADVERTISEMENT

I Can't Sleep

DIf8IEtXcAI6p0r.jpg

Because I am so hyped for Purdue football. If you told me it would be like this in the Hazell years, I wouldn't believe you.
While I’m excited for the new season, keep in perspective that we are a program that is trying to right the ship. NW is a good program. Brohm & Staff will get us there, but we might be a season away from above .500 winning. No matter what happens, stay positive as there is enough season left to still have achieve a bowl. All that said, “Let’s beat NW”.

I'm just excited for football season, and Pyrdue's furst game is at night.

While I’m excited for the new season, keep in perspective that we are a program that is trying to right the ship. NW is a good program. Brohm & Staff will get us there, but we might be a season away from above .500 winning. No matter what happens, stay positive as there is enough season left to still have achieve a bowl. All that said, “Let’s beat NW”.
This is a good perspective. While I am of course hyped up about tonight, the best is yet to come and I truly believe Purdue will be contending for B1G championships very soon.

My expectations are measured, but Brohm has made Purdue football exciting again. We had two great QBs and we have speed and talent at wide receiver and the backfield. We have some athletes on D that play with tremendous energy.

We may not win every game, but I feel like we will compete every game. Brohm has now had over a year to implement his system, so sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT