ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP, but Road to the West Crown…

DrEss

All-American
Aug 25, 2001
Just got home so I am catching up a bit here. Fun night with my SIL and Grandson. So, am I completely nuts In thinking that Purdue can lose their usual game in Wisky, but can still win the West if they win out from there? Assuming Illinois loses at AA. BoilerUp

Last edited:
I'd say the winner of Purdue/Illinois has at least a 66% chance of getting destroyed by Ohio State or Michigan in Indy.
We usually play OSU really well. This year I think we can beat any team in the B1G. Outside of the B1G I doubt it. You never know with this team. Just play prevent D and we are 7-0.

We usually play OSU really well. This year I think we can beat any team in the B1G. Outside of the B1G I doubt it. You never know with this team. Just play prevent D and we are 7-0.

OSU is a great passing team... we may score some with them but in that game they name the score they want. We match up better against UM's offense but they still have a capable QB & receivers.

OSU is a great passing team... we may score some with them but in that game they name the score they want. We match up better against UM's offense but they still have a capable QB & receivers.
Like I said. This team can step up and stay with any team because of our offense. I would rather play prevent D and make them burn up some clock than have 30+ yard passing plays all day. It's frustrating.

Like I said. This team can step up and stay with any team because of our offense. I would rather play prevent D and make them burn up some clock than have 30+ yard passing plays all day. It's frustrating.
The flip-side of that is that you don't put yourself in position to get turnovers, which we've feasted on this season.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
The flip-side of that is that you don't put yourself in position to get turnovers, which we've feasted on this season.
I'm not talking playing prevent D the whole game. Just the last few minutes of the halves where they get big plays every single game.

Not talkin shit. It’s just crazy how Purdue looks today. Granted Wisconsin gets away with murder mugging your receivers but damn. Just a weird game.

thanx, since I retired they get 3 walks instead of two.
Hahahaha. Honestly, I appreciate this reaction over the people crying into their oatmeal. I think we could be at best 7-1, at worst 3-5 and we have been lucky to be 5-3. Still control our own destiny with a win out.

Lots of things we can improve on…but ignorant to think that Brohm and AOC didn’t prepare for this game.

Reactions: BlkGoldHoops
Just got home so I am catching up a bit here. Fun night with my SIL and Grandson. So, am I completely nuts In thinking that Purdue can lose their usual game in Wisky, but can still win the West if they win out from there? Assuming Illinois loses at AA. BoilerUp
I always knew you were crazy, but now I see your nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT