ADVERTISEMENT

After simmering for a week, I call BS

That game was refereed by guys with some sort of money on the game. No way was that garbage just random bad calls. I call BS as well. It was the non- calls that show where the prejudice was. The garbage calls on the last drive were because we almost pulled it off despite the unfair calls. Garbage.

Haha. So, you do not believe no bias took place most notably the fumble review by head ref overturning the call. All that plus the numerous flags in final 51 seconds + no calls on Syracuse OL tackling our DL on pass plays along with clothes line our S blitz Jefferson. GTFO!
No, I do. I’m just trying to think of the most realistic reason why it happened

I dunno if I'd call it 'highly' unlikely. I've watched Purdue lose a lot of games in an opponent's final drive many times.

Durham should focus less on looking cool and more on playing football. As Painter always says, looking cool gets you beat.

Specifically, I'd tell him the next time I see him make that heart sign to anyone that's not his unborn daughter, he'll lose his man card and his scholarship. Stfu and play football.

Never noticed it before...but I assume he likes Travis Kelce? Same number and stupid ass shit after plays.
You should tell him that, instead of typing it. Keyboard Warrior

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT