ADVERTISEMENT

How many #1 votes will Purdue get today?

How many #1 votes will Purdue get today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carnage in the top 10 this week means Purdue will assuredly get #1 votes again IMO. Will it be enough to stay at the top? My gut says no but I could see it being close. If I were to break down what I think we'll see, I'd go:

1 UConn (33 votes)
2 Purdue (24 votes)
3 Kansas (4 votes)
4 UNC (2 votes)
5 Tennessee

Sounds about right, ZZ. Not sure about Kansas - they had a very good win and a very bad loss.

Outside the top 5, Bucky should be one of the risers this week at the expense of Illinois, among others. Houston with two close road losses - how far will they fall?

Carnage in the top 10 this week means Purdue will assuredly get #1 votes again IMO. Will it be enough to stay at the top? My gut says no but I could see it being close. If I were to break down what I think we'll see, I'd go:

1 UConn (33 votes)
2 Purdue (24 votes)
3 Kansas (4 votes)
4 UNC (2 votes)
5 Tennessee
1 UConn
2 Kansas
3 Purdue

Houston drops to 8-10. Kansas and Purdue will be fairly close.

1 UConn (33 votes)
2 Purdue (24 votes)
3 Kansas (4 votes)
4 UNC (2 votes)
5 Tennessee
I have...
1. UConn(5)
2. Kansas(3)
3. Purdue(1)
4. North Carolina(8)
5. Memphis(9)
6. Kentucky(4)
7. Baylor(12)
8. Auburn(11)
9. Houston(2)
10. Tennessee(7)

But that's just my personal Top 25 I do weekly.

I'll call that a win with how close I was to predicting the #1 votes and getting the top 4 right. I'm a little surprised Houston didn't fall a little further given they lost twice this week.

Nope - you overbid, ZZ.....sorry.....haha.

Johnny, tell him what we have for some nice parting gifts..... :)

TYKj6uv.gif

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
UConn with a couple of tough games this week, fwiw. Creighton and Villanova

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT