ADVERTISEMENT

Holy ****

And I feel like that is a must for a chance at a deep run in the tournament
Don't know that it is a must, but it should be a huge help having another body to go hard and a potential shooter even if his numbers now don't support that.

Reactions: pboiler18
Sears was amazing from 3 pt land but not as crafty as Buie is around the basket but I guess maybe that’s cuz he was on fire from 3 all night 😂. Amazing how we overcame a career day from him and 19 (!!!!) made 3s.
He was quick and accurate to get his shot off behind the arc, but I don't really think he was the threat inside with Zach in there. Boo isn't quite as quick with his release, but he too is accurate and adds a mid range game. I'd like to see us shade Boo a bit on his right side and completely try to take away his right as much as possible since I think Zach can stop his mid range with his right hand defended as he goes to the rim. If Purdue plays Bama again it will be different. There may not be the fouls and they may do better against Zach, but if Purdue cares little but the three when defending sears I think they go a better job on Sears. let him get inside with the trees

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT