ADVERTISEMENT

Gicarri Harris

I like the thinking…

I think by next year, we will have the 6’4 guard part taken care of with at least one player that is currently on the team.

The 6’7 option you provide, we would need that but not sure we will. IF we did tho, we can always hit the portal (highly unlikely but option is there).
Pretty high bar for someone to come in and supplant Braden, Fletch and Trey as the guy to go to when you need a bucket. Would be great if we had someone step up to that level.

Pretty high bar for someone to come in and supplant Braden, Fletch and Trey as the guy to go to when you need a bucket. Would be great if we had someone step up to that level.
I was thinking more of having someone who COULD do it if you need them to. Not saying take over those 3. This person would ideally complement them and have that ability, but not asked to always go do it.

I was thinking more of having someone who COULD do it if you need them to. Not saying take over those 3. This person would ideally complement them and have that ability, but not asked to always go do it.
I think you need a guy who you can run iso, break down his defeneder off the dribble, attack the rim and finish or get fouled. I don't think Smith, TKR or Fletch have that in their game.

Cox can get his own shot and to a lesser extent so can Harris. Neither is 6’7” however.

I doubt Painter goes looking for what basically is a replacement for Catchings. It’s more likely someone already on the roster fills that spot.

SWA I suppose is still a possibility.

Reactions: BBG and ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT