ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News Editorial says Harris won the debate...

I stopped after your first sentence because the cringe factor is just wow. Just some friendly advice: you really need to take a step back before you hit “post reply”. I know you pounded out your post, thinking it was some literary masterpiece that was going to own some lib, but the absolute absurdity of your first sentence should have given you some pause. Loosen the tinfoil hat, maybe take it off, and go enjoy the weekend. My goodness.
Are you going to tell on him on the hoops forum?

C'mon all you MAGA loving patriots!

You need to weigh in on cat-eating in Ohio. Your MAGA brother @Boilermaker03 says it's entirely plausible and worth discussing! After all -- anonymous people emailed their Congressman about it! Come to his defense on cat eating as a danger to be cognizant of!!

Or in lieu of that, please address favorite Haitian recipes for feline fettucine.
What's more asinine. To want to have a conversation about something that many constituents have raised complaints about, or to totally ignore it since there isn't video confirmed evidence in Springfield. That is your only sticking point right now. Is that the video isn't from Springfield, therefore the entire story is false. It's already been proven that they are killing the geese. The MSM tried to say that was false until photo evidence and police audio proved that one true. What are you going to do if this story is proven true as well. I would think you wouldn't be so bombastic about it being false since there's already video evidence of people doing this IN OHIO. Is it so crazy that someone else is doing it elsewhere?

Reactions: Riveting
Not just "facts." CAT EATING FACTS FROM ANONYMOUS SOURCES!

A question for @Boilermaker03: Do you think a nice Chardonnay goes best with a Siamese cat in a ginger/soy sauce? Or is it better with a Merlot?

Anonymous sources didn't stop many of the storys the MSM told about Trump. Did you ignore those too, or only one's that go against the MSM narrative?

Anonymous sources didn't stop many of the storys the MSM told about Trump. Did you ignore those too, or only one's that go against the MSM narrative?

Ask Obama, although he has eaten dog, but not cat as far as I know.
And the pivot from cat-eating to name calling and snowflake-like fear of the "mainstream media."
  1. A wise move
  2. Kinda disappointed that we are moving on without you sharing your renowned recipe for tabby tacos.

I always love the "I stopped reading after" stuff. Way to ignore facts because you can't handle them.

BTW, what was the cringe in the first sentence? The fact that the video showed cats on a grill? I'm not the one bending over backwards here to continue in my narrative.
Your use of the word facts is doing some really heavy lifting.

Of course it is not. KatJM23 has his childish memes, and you have going to other forums to tell on people like a child. Lib soulmates.
Me mentioning how whacko this board is not telling on anyone. But it clearly touched a nerve. As bone would say, quit being such a whiny bitch.

And the pivot from cat-eating to name calling and snowflake-like fear of the "mainstream media."
  1. A wise move
  2. Kinda disappointed that we are moving on without you sharing your renowned recipe for tabby tacos.
Will "Dr" Jill's recipe for latino breakfast tacos do?

Me mentioning how whacko this board is not telling on anyone. But it clearly touched a nerve. As bone would say, quit being such a whiny bitch.
Didn't you use specific names when you were telling on us? Such as Riveting or Riveting- , the latter being my top-secret deceptive username to fool simple-minded libs like you and katJM23Fan?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT