ADVERTISEMENT

Getting rid of some of my white privilege's

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
Selling my '19 ZO6 Corvette with 4500 miles.

Please help me be a better person by removing this from my collection.

PM me about how I can help you experience Whiteness.

Owning a '19 ZO6 Corvette with 4500 miles is not white privilege. Driving the '19 ZO6 Corvette with 4500 miles at 110 miles per hour with a 0.16% alcohol level, crashing and killing 2 people, and only getting 2 months probation is white privilege. Nice ride by the way.

Owning a '19 ZO6 Corvette with 4500 miles is not white privilege. Driving the '19 ZO6 Corvette with 4500 miles at 110 miles per hour with a 0.16% alcohol level, crashing and killing 2 people, and only getting 2 months probation is white privilege. Nice ride by the way.
What kind of privilege was Brandon talking about in this debate, before you and Bob foolishly voted for him?

• Wow
Reactions: SKYDOG
Interesting it is that the cause of death of his first wife was yet another of many bio-lies Brandon began citing during his campaigns, claiming she was killed by a drunk driver.

It is disturbing and discouraging that so many people voted for Brandon despite his lie-littered personal history, his creepy penchant for 'sniffing' young girls, and his obvious state of mental decline. Now the nation is suffering.

I had a white boat, with a white engine and used to tow it with a white SUV.
Guess what I called it?

My wife is smarter than me. We both pursued an engineering degree. We both have done well.

We both want this Bad Mother****er.

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
My wife is smarter than me. We both pursued an engineering degree. We both have done well.

We both want this Bad Mother****er.

Get in line! Actually I want the customer gt3r they are releasing because racecar.
Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-GT3.R-RaceCar-04.jpg

Reactions: ecouch
Never drink and drive. Never ride the motorcycles with more than one beer. Thanks. And I've seen 190 in this one.

A thread that combines your need for attention and your obsession with racial issues. Nicely played.
I don't need attention Bob. Worked hard, saved and invested a lot of money, pay cash for everything. You know Bob....all of that is the White privileged thing. And I have no racial issues....just issues with misinformed and ignorant folks like you.

I don't need attention Bob. Worked hard, saved and invested a lot of money, pay cash for everything. You know Bob....all of that is the White privileged thing. And I have no racial issues....just issues with misinformed and ignorant folks like you.
And just who is begrudging you for doing that? You have racial issues, as you have shown here many times. This is just another example of a Trump Republican trying to Play the victim.

And just who is begrudging you for doing that? You have racial issues, as you have shown here many times. This is just another example of a Trump Republican trying to Play the victim.
Actually, lefties and Libs believe that Twins ability to work hard, save and invest are because of his skin color, not his own personal decisions and accomplishments.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
Actually, lefties and Libs believe that Twins ability to work hard, save and invest are because of his skin color, not his own personal decisions and accomplishments.
Oh blah blah blah. I'm stunned that you jumped into a thread to whine about white privilege. Now ask me for about the 20th time what I'm doing to feel better about my white privilege. Another victim. Poor thing.

No, you are wrong as usual. I told you guys along time ago, working hard or not working hard has nothing to do with white privilege. I don’t know if Rittenhouse is a hard worker or not, but he was able to walk down the street with an AR-15 in front of the cops with no questions asked. Given water for goodness sakes. That my friends is white privilege. He will probably get acquitted in a court room that the judge allow this, disallowed that in favor of Rittenhouse defense. Dismissing the gun charge alone is white privilege. WI laws says that no one under 18 may have a gun. The says nothing about the length of the barrel as the judge based his decision to dismiss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT