ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW 2025 Trent Sisley????

Speaking of old Lafayette bars. When I worked 11-7 at Alcoa one of my friend's Dad owned the A & C tavern between 5th and 6th on Main. We opened it often at 7:30 in the morning. Nothing like a cold beer at sunrise to end your workday. It was "the" place to place a bet before betting "existed".

Reactions: tjreese
This is a rare thread to go off the rails in a "not fighting over something stupid" into a “what’s the best gay bar after shooting birds”.
I once shot a bird out of the front seat of a car going down the road as a passenger seeing if both of us were moving if I could hit it. It took two tries and was totally illegal. I'm a bad one to know much about gay bars. However, one trip to Denver on business I stopped at the first bar I saw (airport has nothing close). I parked the car walked up to teh door and opened it...said oops and shut the door and left. Once opened. a lot of eyes were on me like fresh meat never interested in my mind. Probably have a few stories about bars. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Schnelk
Speaking of old Lafayette bars. When I worked 11-7 at Alcoa one of my friend's Dad owned the A & C tavern between 5th and 6th on Main. We opened it often at 7:30 in the morning. Nothing like a cold beer at sunrise to end your workday. It was "the" place to place a bet before betting "existed".
The Tick Tock has been the 3rd shift bar for decades. Not that I ever went there at 7:30AM

Trent Sisley, while reading this thread about himself...
Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

Last edited:
Trent Sisley, while reading this thread about him...
Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF
What may have been missed in this thread, which for many is a good thing, were a few comments dropped out of the sky...like a bird shot. Out of nowhere it came tumbling down purposely at a hint of a potential "plus" that may or may not be of value, but it certainly doesn't hurt. Now this dog or pointer has tried to help some of you even more.
iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT