ADVERTISEMENT

It is important to remember this day in light MLK’s “content of character”

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
that it no longer is a driving force as “a” medium for honest evaluation of a person of a different race. Today, judgement such as that would get called racist. Have no fear as Rep Sheila Jackson is amping up racism by introduction of H. R. 61 just a week ago.

Like Pandora’s Box, the door was open when somehow crimes of the same nature were committed by white people and possibly a minority to have some number to give the appearance of equal prosecution among races..drum roll please....hate crimes. Crimes now no longer fell under the equality of justice for all whether royalty in office or just the wrong race. We were already falling out of the dumb tree having hit many branches prior to “hate crime” as somehow a different crime…not in what happened but in who did it. Course this is consistent with how royalty treated the covid lockdowns and how the peasants were treated. Ms Jackson might do something of worth and actually get involved with the black on black crime and deaths if she truly cares about her smarter black brothers and sisters.

If I get time and bored I may type a few lines out of the Georgetown winter 2023 medical magazine of a previous project manager at Facebook parroting a similar indoctrination as the bill but not in prosecution, but with the thought police.

You clearly have the time.
@Schmedly_Whiplash
Even though I know you really have no interest and especially if it requires a few lines reading, perhaps another does? The magazine is for grads winter 2023 Georgetown Health. If possible to find on-line, it is on page 3 of the magazine “Event Focuses on teens and social media. Snip…Frances Haugen former Facebook project manager turned whistleblower discussed in a virtual event how Social Media Impacts Teen Health”. Snip…After contacting a law firm that represents whistle blowers she shared her story with congress and journalists before testifying at an October 2021 hearing of the Senate Commerce Committee.

“What Facebook found is that if you take a brand-new Instagram account and you follow moderate topics like healthy recipes, the algorithm will amplify that interest until you are led to eating disorder content,” Haugen said. “Algorithms that favor engagement-based content ultimately promote content that is more extreme and polarizing, and less likely to draw attention to the work of content creators from diverse backgrounds, she explained”

Get this, drawing attention to “diverse backgrounds” rather than just stopping at content creators as the reality.

“If you do not think about these issues, your algorithms will reinforce the biases of your society,” Haugen said. (Obviously that may or may not be a problem…it very well could be a good thing…it is all dependent on what it is.) “So if the content from African Americans gets clicked on less than content from people who are not racial minorities, the algorithm will steer attention away from them . There are real problems here with equity.”

Course the same condition exists in Thomas Sowell writings getting lost in the shuffle if Lebron were to say things. Actually, I’ve referenced this problem in the last couple of years a few times. Things of substance can get lost due to things of “popularity” as well as the effects of censorship and the many problems it creates. Lastly, she calls for more to get involved in her concept of social justice…all inside the Georgetown Health book.

No, I never went to Georgetown at any time…it’s just that my daughter has not informed them of her new address after her graduate medical school…probably not wanting all the phone calls asking for money. 😉 Her struggles today of which lasted 57 minutes in trying to find a good school and the metrics she should obtain and input from an academic advisor that is writing down some info for her soon to be first grader around the Frederick, Maryland area. She is interested in academics as well as the child not feeling privileged (their expenses are huge and the payroll is greater...not wanting a spoiled child) and wanting good mental mature growth of substance. I had MANY conversations along this line talking the pros and cons of each of her schools in question ultimately posing thoughts for consideration and her choosing. Anyway, there were other articles I haven’t read and FWIW…Georgetown at 75K a few years ago (graduate courses) she considers it over-priced for what you get… 😊

@Schmedly_Whiplash
Even though I know you really have no interest and especially if it requires a few lines reading, perhaps another does? The magazine is for grads winter 2023 Georgetown Health. If possible to find on-line, it is on page 3 of the magazine “Event Focuses on teens and social media. Snip…Frances Haugen former Facebook project manager turned whistleblower discussed in a virtual event how Social Media Impacts Teen Health”. Snip…After contacting a law firm that represents whistle blowers she shared her story with congress and journalists before testifying at an October 2021 hearing of the Senate Commerce Committee.

“What Facebook found is that if you take a brand-new Instagram account and you follow moderate topics like healthy recipes, the algorithm will amplify that interest until you are led to eating disorder content,” Haugen said. “Algorithms that favor engagement-based content ultimately promote content that is more extreme and polarizing, and less likely to draw attention to the work of content creators from diverse backgrounds, she explained”

Get this, drawing attention to “diverse backgrounds” rather than just stopping at content creators as the reality.

“If you do not think about these issues, your algorithms will reinforce the biases of your society,” Haugen said. (Obviously that may or may not be a problem…it very well could be a good thing…it is all dependent on what it is.) “So if the content from African Americans gets clicked on less than content from people who are not racial minorities, the algorithm will steer attention away from them . There are real problems here with equity.”

Course the same condition exists in Thomas Sowell writings getting lost in the shuffle if Lebron were to say things. Actually, I’ve referenced this problem in the last couple of years a few times. Things of substance can get lost due to things of “popularity” as well as the effects of censorship and the many problems it creates. Lastly, she calls for more to get involved in her concept of social justice…all inside the Georgetown Health book.

No, I never went to Georgetown at any time…it’s just that my daughter has not informed them of her new address after her graduate medical school…probably not wanting all the phone calls asking for money. 😉 Her struggles today of which lasted 57 minutes in trying to find a good school and the metrics she should obtain and input from an academic advisor that is writing down some info for her soon to be first grader around the Frederick, Maryland area. She is interested in academics as well as the child not feeling privileged (their expenses are huge and the payroll is greater...not wanting a spoiled child) and wanting good mental mature growth of substance. I had MANY conversations along this line talking the pros and cons of each of her schools in question ultimately posing thoughts for consideration and her choosing. Anyway, there were other articles I haven’t read and FWIW…Georgetown at 75K a few years ago (graduate courses) she considers it over-priced for what you get… 😊
I'll be damned...a search found it. Here is one...others may add or subtract from it....

@Schmedly_Whiplash

Do you go pee on parades as they pass by too?

@Schmedly_Whiplash

You are an incredibly weird old dude.

ADVERTISEMENT