ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread?

Glad Blough took control of this one. At least the Blough fan club can't blame it on Sindelar. Time to move on to basketball. I've already seen this ending.

Absolutely. Two games I feel our coaching has lost it in a row. I’m a huge Brohm fan but I never expected to see him get so conservative. Maybe he just has no confidence in his talent.
I feel just like you. Happy to have Brohm on our side, but frustrated with the conservative approach at the end, the last two weeks.

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
More games like that, RA will be back to being a ghost town on Saturdays!

Now with those lights, we can just dim them a little so you can’t see the lack of crowd when we play these night games.

Reactions: pu1985
I like Brohm; these last two games just show how deep of a hole this team has been put in these last few years.

The schedule was pretty weak this year. I would've thought this could probably be the year for a bowl. Next year may be brutal with a tougher BC team and many tough games. We have to agree that between our coaches and players, we are avg at best. Plus, we need Jamarcus to get his receivers to catch a damn ball.

To be fair, this is the antithesis of what Brohm wants to do offensively. We're running to set up the pass instead of the other way around because our reliable receivers are too slow, and our fast receivers can't catch. If Zico catches easy TD no. 1 and Sparks catches easy TD no.2, we're not having this conversation.

To be fair, this is the antithesis of what Brohm wants to do offensively. We're running to set up the pass instead of the other way around because our reliable receivers are too slow, and our fast receivers can't catch. If Zico catches easy TD no. 1 and Sparks catches easy TD no.2, we're not having this conversation.
While he should have caught the ball and apart from stats, Zico's drop didn't affect the score. There was a TD scored on that same possession.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT