ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread?

How many times does McCann have to get called for offsides before the coaches get it corrected or sit his a**.

Tired of hearing this "well you know Purdue just doesn't have speed" garbage. On 2nd and 10... Nebraska just mother f-ing executed. And the dude who made the stop catch for 8 yards hardly looked like Braylon Edwards doing it

The defense executed. Too bad a note was passed around the offense that the new object of the game is for the offense to get off the field as quickly as possible too. Something about three stooges rules

This game is making me frustrated. No momentum at all that was present in the first several weeks.

Bench him!!!!! My god what has he actually done all year!!!!!!!!! He should run for a week steeet

Our wideouts are terrible. Doesn't matter which Qb we use, if we can't catch open passes then we aren't going to win many games.

Dude.. have you ever ever ever seen a worse drop than that? In a JV high school game??

Well people were asking why Zico wasn't getting more passes last week. Now you know.

Reactions: Boiler8285
This is no different than when I'm coaching a chess player who isn't supposed to win and halfway through the game he's just better. Purdue is better... WIN!

Well people were asking why Zico wasn't getting more passes last week. Now you know.

I wasn't... I get that he can run, but if you can't catch ... like at all, EVER, on any single pass I've ever seen thrown at you... it doesn't matter if you get open every play...

Is there any downside to getting worship 30 carries a game? Nothing bad ever happens when he touches the ball (no jinx!!!)

And he'll fall forward for at least 2 yards.

Also, I actually like blough so far.

Zico!!!!!!!!

Too eAsy.. just don't fall down and we get the ball back... giving up 3 and 13 is how you lose period

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT