ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Purdue Boilermakers @ Michigan Wolverines

C-Boogie....yeah, sometimes he's forcing things.....but man, he does not back down.....CMP's gotta figure out how to work the other players the best complementary way.

I forgot about Johns. He would have gotten major minutes at Purdue. I think we were in final 3.

tenor.gif

Stats that caught my eye.
For UM only 3 reserves scored, for a total of 7 points.
Purdue only shot 6 FTs.
Purdue's 3-pt shooting was good (38%), but 2-pt shooting was not good (34%).
Rebounding was close (36-33) and Purdue only had 9 TOs.
CE's worst game with 33% shooting on high volume and 5 TOs.
In limited minutes, Wheeler matched Haarms and Bourdeaux in points and rebounds. Break-out game?
Cline had an excellent game shooting and 2 steals, 2 assists, and 0 TOs.
Nojel had 4 rebs, 3 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 0 TOs. When his offense kicks in, he'll be a stat sheet stuffer.

Reactions: Schnelk
Stats that caught my eye.
For UM only 3 reserves scored, for a total of 7 points.
Purdue only shot 6 FTs.
Purdue's 3-pt shooting was good (38%), but 2-pt shooting was not good (34%).
Rebounding was close (36-33) and Purdue only had 9 TOs.
CE's worst game with 33% shooting on high volume and 5 TOs.
In limited minutes, Wheeler matched Haarms and Bourdeaux in points and rebounds. Break-out game?
Cline had an excellent game shooting and 2 steals, 2 assists, and 0 TOs.
Nojel had 4 rebs, 3 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 0 TOs. When his offense kicks in, he'll be a stat sheet stuffer.
All of Wheeler’s points came when we were down big. Hopefully he can do it in a close, competitive game also.

No wonder!!....you overlooked us again! Pass the KY...
I didn't overlook Michigan lol. I expected us to lose.. you have a better coach and team. However, Carsen is better than Simpson and that's not for discussion. Carsen may appear to be less effective but that is because he doesn't have the same quality of players.

And the more experienced team lost big time. Proving my point that experience is nice, but talent, no matter how young wins games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT