ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci about to get fired

He's NOT HONEST. JFC you seem like an intelligent person but this isn't about freaking style. He just talked longer about himself than the curve you just mentioned.

Did you see him totally ignore the questions about February? The reporter even gave him credit for the "ban" and then asked what he did with the time he bought with it. HE LOOKED BACK AT HIS NOTES AND REPEATED JANUARY ALL OVER AGAIN.

This is why the press is hard on him. He deserves it. His primary focus today was not the battle against corona, it was about trying to make himself look good. He thinks a GD king and you talk about STYLE?
He did list facts at the beginning before the video. Now the press conference is getting specific with Birx and others discussing curves and supplies

Reactions: atlboiler2156
Yes I know there is good news, I also know little if any is due to Trump. He does this BS if for one singular reason, and you can see it in this thread, fire up his base, including the "I'm not a Trump fan but..." crowd like you. To keep the press honest, give me a break, the press didn't retweet it, Trump did.
You need to watch the full press conference. So if the good news has little to do with Trump then I guess you can’t blame him for what he didn’t do. Liberal logic at its best

He did list facts at the beginning before the video. Now the press conference is getting specific with Birx and others discussing curves and supplies

Lol. And why do they come last? Why do we have an hour of Trump trying furiously to pat himself on the back before we get to the part where we are informed about the fight to keep American citizens from DYING? Could it be that Trump thinks his feelings of persecution need to be soothed are more important than info on Corona? Do you think America tunes in to hear that?...........or information on the pandemic that's keeping them out of work or causing them to lose their businesses? Maybe Trump thinks this is like a concert and Fauci is the headliner. I'm sure that's it.

Last edited:
As he should. This presser has been A+. There are going to be a lot of tears on cable television networks tonight. It's going to be meltdown city on the Constipated News Network and MSDNC.
Sorry. Just another day in the newsworld. Tears ? Somebody peeled an onion ? Meltdown ? Just another punching bag session for some networks, with Trump the punchee…….

You need to watch the full press conference. So if the good news has little to do with Trump then I guess you can’t blame him for what he didn’t do. Liberal logic at its best
What? That makes no sense, but, whatever, sleep tight, liberals are in tears tonight due to Trump's masterful presser, I can't wait to see it.

Do you think America tunes in to hear that?...........or information on the pandemic that's keeping them out of work or causing them to lose their businesses? .

Great question with a simple solution for CNN.

1) don't broadcast Trump part of daily presser
2) cover Fauci, Birx, Pence, Admiral part of presser

Why doesn't CNN do that?

Answer
They only know 2 ways to get ratings at CNN.
1) cover every Trump appearance and every controverial Trump tweet
2) bash Trump after every presser, and bash every decision he makes

Why doesn't CNN do that?

Answer

Yup exactly.

BYEBOB2020

Why doesn't CNN do that?

Answer
3) Put the most important shit on FIRST.

I don't GAF about watching a trump rally. You idiots can go watch him self fellate on your own time. I'm trying to get information from my government so I won't DIE.

You obviously have a thing about CNN. I don't remember who I watched today but CNN and MSNBC have been covering the entire presser since they started. Just in the last week have thru been cutting away.......and you know why that is.

Strange that you care more about how the media is covering the pressers than what trump is actually SAYING in them.

In case you covered your ears today so you could honestly say you didn't hear it, a few quotes.

Where's your outrage about the president saying he'll violate the constitution? Media portrayals of trump are more important?

I don't GAF about watching a trump rally. You idiots can go watch him self fellate on your own time. I'm trying to get information from my government so I won't DIE.

You obviously have a thing about CNN. I don't remember who I watched today but CNN and MSNBC have been covering the entire presser since they started. Just in the last week have thru been cutting away.......and you know why that is.

Strange that you care more about how the media is covering the pressers than what trump is actually SAYING in them.

In case you covered your ears today so you could honestly say you didn't hear it, a few quotes.

Where's your outrage about the president saying he'll violate the constitution? Media portrayals of trump are more important?

BYEBOB2020

My solution for CNN would be start covering the presser when task force takes over. That would be putting what CNN "claims" to be the most important....first"

Instead of showing Birx & Fauci....CNN decides Erin Burtnett, Jim Acosta, and their resident neurosurgeon talking about Trump.....is more important to their viewer. Why??

Reactions: herrli
"When somebody is the president of the United States the authority is total."

Not authoritarian at all.

Total authority and no responsibility. Pretty sweet gig.

giphy.gif

My solution for CNN would be start covering the presser when task force takes over. That would be putting what CNN "claims" to be the most important....first"

Instead of showing Birx & Fauci....CNN decides Erin Burtnett, Jim Acosta, and their resident neurosurgeon talking about Trump.....is more important to their viewer. Why??
How long have they been doing the press conferences? A month and a half? You realize that CNN was covering the entire press conferences until about a week ago right?

Since you apparently obsessively watch CNN every day so you can comment on their coverage, how many other days did they fail to cover the doctors.......assuming I take your word they didn't today?

I'm gonna stop replying to you now as you always ignore any part of my replies that don't fit your laser focused narrative about the evil CNN...... as you ignore anything the freakin president says.......because CNN's coverage is more important.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Total authority and no responsibility. Pretty sweet gig.

giphy.gif
Yep. And the states have to take care of the testing and get their own PPE and why weren't they better prepared for this pandemic?

But when it comes to opening their businesses, the president gets to step in and tell them when they have to open.

Telling you, this is gonna be a shitshow when they don't do what he wants.

This quote from Mick Mulvaney from 2016 hasn’t aged well at all.

“We’ve been fighting against an imperial presidency for five and a half years,” he said in June 2016, after Trump had captured the nomination. “Every time we go to the floor and push back against an overreaching president, we get accused of being partisan at best and racist at worst. When we do it against a Republican president, maybe people will see that it was a principled objection in the first place. So we actually welcome that opportunity. It might actually be fun, being a strict-constitutionalist congressman doing battle with a non-strict-constitutionalist Republican president.”

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/american-carnage-review-tim-alberta-trump.html

Reactions: doubleyous
Did you start drinking early?

In what bizarro world does that make sense?

Is this what you've become in your neverending mission to defend what trump says?

Nope, I never drink before 1:00 PM...even on a golf course....it's my answer to someone (BuilderBob6) with a mind numbing case of DTS. To someone constantly whining about the President of the US, constantly berating him, turning rocks over in the drive way to see if a droplet of his sweat has soiled the dirt, constantly going negative about everything he does or says.

Yet as someone who proclaims that he wants honesty above all else, has never...NEVER...posted one negative thing about Pelosi, Biden, Bernie, Chuckie, Schiff, Obama, Hillary, or Cigar Slick.....as if they NEVER do wrong. Someone to whom being a hypocrite is a badge of honor.

As plain as I can say it Bob....Pot, meet kettle.

Now do you understand?

Nope, I never drink before 1:00 PM...even on a golf course....it's my answer to someone (BuilderBob6) with a mind numbing case of DTS. To someone constantly whining about the President of the US, constantly berating him, turning rocks over in the drive way to see if a droplet of his sweat has soiled the dirt, constantly going negative about everything he does or says.

Yet as someone who proclaims that he wants honesty above all else, has never...NEVER...posted one negative thing about Pelosi, Biden, Bernie, Chuckie, Schiff, Obama, Hillary, or Cigar Slick.....as if they NEVER do wrong. Someone to whom being a hypocrite is a badge of honor.

Now do you understand?
Haha great post. And this will surely be followed up by 20 more posts today of whining and pounding away on the keyboard about Trump.

Now do you understand?
Where would someone get the idea that Trump is completely unhinged? It’s a mystery.

Your post would make more sense if you could find something, anything at all that’s comparable to Trump. Just because you don’t like those folks, doesn’t make anything they’ve said/done even approach Trump’s level of unfitness.

Now do you understand?
I understand you want to make this about me.......rather than put up a logical argument about what Trump said and your defense of it. Your post said nothing about either. Like Trump, you have no defense for what you say......so you attack the messenger.

You are now on record. You care more about the criticism of Trump than his coming assault on the constitution........a document you people say you love.......when it suits your argument.

When one of those people you listed becomes president and says/does the dumb shit Trump does i.e. being ignorant of the constitution and claiming total authority over the states.......... I'll be right here criticizing them too.

Is it only obvious to everyone else when you do shit like this? I mean, are you deflecting and obfuscating subconsciously or is that the plan?

Where would someone get the idea that Trump is completely unhinged? It’s a mystery.

Your post would make more sense if you could find something, anything at all that’s comparable to Trump. Just because you don’t like those folks, doesn’t make anything they’ve said/done even approach Trump’s level of unfitness.
Too bad you didn’t get Comrade Bernie but now have to settle for Blue to bring a candidate who is not for a revolution

I understand you want to make this about me.......rather than put up a logical argument about what Trump said and your defense of it. Your post said nothing about either. Like Trump, you have no defense for what you say......so you attack the messenger.

You are now on record. You care more about the criticism of Trump than his coming assault on the constitution........a document you people say you love.......when it suits your argument.

When one of those people you listed becomes president and says/does the dumb shit Trump does i.e. being ignorant of the constitution and claiming total authority over the states.......... I'll be right here criticizing them too.

Is it only obvious to everyone else when you do shit like this? I mean, are you deflecting and obfuscating subconsciously or is that the plan?

Just stating facts Bob. We all know that you HATE DJT....And we all understand that you are blinded by that hate. So you're telling all of us that right now, those I mentioned are perfect with no flaws.

Just stating facts Bob. We all know that you HATE DJT....And we all understand that you are blinded by that hate. So you're telling all of us that right now, those I mentioned are perfect with no flaws.
Facts that don't apply to the argument.

Everything is an extreme with you people. I now said people on your list are perfect with no flaws lol. Like Trump saying "Am I supposed to shut down the country for 2 years?!!".

Like trying to have a conversation with my 5 year old grandson. His vocabulary is weaker but he stays on topic.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
Simple....Total Authority means you don't have to take responsibility.
Since the chances that you were being sarcastic -with your post - at Trump's expense, are about one in a million.....would you care to revise it, given its demonstrably ridiculous conclusion ??

Reactions: indy35
(ATTN: BuilderBob) Nope, I never drink before 1:00 PM...even on a golf course....it's my answer to someone (BuilderBob6) with a mind numbing case of DTS. To someone constantly whining about the President of the US, constantly berating him, turning rocks over in the drive way to see if a droplet of his sweat has soiled the dirt, constantly going negative about everything he does or says.

Now do you understand?
***First of all, Obama , H. Clinton and B. Clinton are all private citizens - retired from public service. Everyone knows that YOU'RE in charge of the retroactive trashing of the Obamas, with a number of you regularly doing a number on the Clintons. Why does BB6 need to initiate any criticism of these people ?
You got it covered.
*** Years ago, did YOU initiate criticism of Mitch McConnell, John Boehner and Paul Ryan ??
Hardly. Wouldn't that fall to board visitors who had contrary political stances ??
***All Presidents wind up in the crosshairs of their political opposition. MUCH more so than any of the secondary players. Nobody has to turn any rocks over in a driveway......every tweet and utterance coming from Orange Man speaks volumes. Now, and forevermore.

How long have they been doing the press conferences? A month and a half? You realize that CNN was covering the entire press conferences until about a week ago right?

Since you apparently obsessively watch CNN every day so you can comment on their coverage, how many other days did they fail to cover the doctors.......assuming I take your word they didn't today?

I'm gonna stop replying to you now as you always ignore any part of my replies that don't fit your laser focused narrative about the evil CNN...... as you ignore anything the freakin president says.......because CNN's coverage is more important.
Looks like Trump isn’t the only one tired of CNN
https://tiny.iavian.net/zd6k

It’s hard living in your big brother’s shadow. Tic
Sure is! Especially when you're forced to talk about nothing but how terrible, bad, and mean the President is on a daily basis for over three and a half years now. That must get so damn old. Can't imagine.

And it'd be different I'm guessing if their ratings were strong.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
Sure is! Especially when you're forced to talk about nothing but how terrible, bad, and mean the President is on a daily basis for over three and a half years now. That must get so damn old. Can't imagine.

And it'd be different I'm guessing if their ratings were strong.
And to add insult to injury his brother is working with Trump better than expected

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT