ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci about to get fired

Trump will be losing more votes if he fires Fauci than gains. Fauci fell into a trap of answering a hypothetical question. It was a question that can be answered after the fact easier than at the moment in time. At the time frame for the question, Fauci didn’t think the CV19 virus would be as serious in the USA as it has proven to be.. Fauci seems to like being in the public eye which maybe part of the problem in Trumps eyes but Trump needs to let Fauci and Birx do there job without threatening them otherwise Trump will lose the confidence of the American population. And Trump needs to STOP TWEETING!

Reactions: boilerjohn and BSIT
Trump will be losing more votes if he fires Fauci than gains. Fauci fell into a trap of answering a hypothetical question. It was a question that can be answered after the fact easier than at the moment in time. At the time frame for the question, Fauci didn’t think the CV19 virus would be as serious in the USA as it has proven to be.. Fauci seems to like being in the public eye which maybe part of the problem in Trumps eyes but Trump needs to let Fauci and Birx do there job without threatening them otherwise Trump will lose the confidence of the American population. And Trump needs to STOP TWEETING!
He's not going to fire Fauci.

Reactions: BSIT
1) I haven't been accused of 500 elements of wrongdoing, as has your Dear Leader.....(no need to deny)
2) Over half my time, here, is in going on defense providing rebuttals to neverending examples of Right-wing misinformation.

Trump and I both play golf. That pretty much covers our commonality, thanks.
Well not so sure about your perception of yourself. Maybe take a step back look into the mirror and reassess.

Dr F just set the record straight and slapped down a reporter who asked were you asked to say that? Lol great smack down

Trump is running a campaign add during his press conference. Lol let the triggering commence

Well not so sure about your perception of yourself. Maybe take a step back look into the mirror and reassess.
I' m going to go way out on a limb, here, and profess that I know a lot more about myself than some Message Board Jockey who hasn't the first clue into the makeup of someone he's never met......much less gotten to know.
Maybe some day you'll realize that this is just a kill-time for political chatter with anonymous people, rather than a window into posters' personalities.

Trump is running a campaign add during his press conference. Lol let the triggering commence
Are you good with it?
Are you more interested in how trump triggers the libs............ or information about the virus or the plans to reopen the economy?

I thought the political add was in poor taste. He just tried to attack the media and go on offense.

He acts like a giant twat.

Just flipped on CNN to see this at the bottom of the screen...

"Angry Trump Uses Propaganda Video, Produced By Government Employees At Taxpayer's Expense"

It truly is amazing how many brains he's broken.

Just flipped on CNN to see this at the bottom of the screen...

"Angry Trump Uses Propaganda Video, Produced By Government Employees At Taxpayer's Expense"

It truly is amazing how many brains he's broken.
I thought it was funny the first question asked was who produced video not whether it was accurate

I thought it was funny the first question asked was who produced video not whether it was accurate
Of course. They need to get a name to destroy his or her being after being completely embarrassed.

These radicals in the Democrat Party press think that they can say whatever they want about Trump without any push back. They're like children.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT