ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci about to get fired

And on the bright side of things regarding Trump and the media, at least he hasn't had his administration spy on any journos like Obama did. That's good!

The looks on these journos faces are worth the price of admission. Just stunned they're getting beaten down like this.

Reactions: BSIT
No wonder they and MSNBC want to stop covering the press conferences
The previous 2+ weeks of pressers were basically yawners, given Trump's domination of the mic, compared to all of the people who could actually converse with the audience....

"Why are there no consequences for China?"

Yeah, Trump wants to tell a journo his plan for that. Sure, journo. Keep asking.

The looks on these journos faces are worth the price of admission. Just stunned they're getting beaten down like this.
Trump is acting like a petulant child and you think this is a press beat down? They're stunned that Trump talked about himself for 45 minutes before mentioning the virus. They're stunned that he thinks he has the absolute power to do anything. They're stunned he can't remember February.
You're a freaking idiot.

He is dominating today but recently he has had Pence and the doctors participate more
As he should. This presser has been A+. There are going to be a lot of tears on cable television networks tonight. It's going to be meltdown city on the Constipated News Network and MSDNC.

He is dominating today but recently he has had Pence and the doctors participate more
As the reviews of his tv monologues came to obvious conclusions by his supporters.....things did seem to change, didn't they ?

Trump is acting like a petulant child and you think this is a press beat down? They're stunned that Trump talked about himself for 45 minutes before mentioning the virus. They're stunned that he thinks he has the absolute power to do anything. They're stunned he can't remember February.
You're a freaking idiot.
How many times do you plan on calling me a "freaking idiot?"

You sit on a message board kicking and screaming about a President all day long. Get a hold of yourself, Bob.

Reactions: herrli
As he should. This presser has been A+. There are going to be a lot of tears on cable television networks tonight. It's going to be meltdown city on the Constipated News Network and MSDNC.
There will be tears, many of them I'm sure, from the family and friends of those who died today from COVID, and out of concern for those who are dying. I'm not watching this, but that so many of you seem to be cheering Trump and his ego, other than showing concern for the dead and dying is odd.

Reactions: Biggie357
There will be tears, many of them I'm sure, from the family and friends of those who died today from COVID, and out of concern for those who are dying. I'm not watching this, but that so many of you seem to be cheering Trump and his ego, other than showing concern for the dead and dying is odd.
What is Trump doing that shows he doesn’t care for the ill or dying?

CNN leaves the presser and goes to Jim Acosta. Gold.

And it truly is shocking that their audience is tiny outside of airports. Ha.

What is Trump doing that shows he doesn’t care for the ill or dying?
I just said I'm not watching it, learn to read, that you and your cohort think anyone is "crying" or emotional about Trump in this presser, says a hell of a lot about your emotional IQ.

I just said I'm not watching it, learn to read, that you and your cohort think anyone is "crying" or emotional about Trump in this presser, says a hell of a lot about your emotional IQ.
Lol so you admit you know nothing regarding today’s press conference. Trump started off his press conference stating the time line of what he has done along opening comments from Dr F. As a result spare me the lecture when you aren’t even paying attention

Lol so you admit you know nothing regarding today’s press conference. Trump started off his press conference stating the time line of what he has done along opening comments from Dr F. As a result spare me the lecture when you aren’t even paying attention
Sounds about right.

You're a freaking idiot.
Biden can't remember yesterday.

BYEBOB2020

And that's all, folks. Thank you President Trump!
source.gif

Here is what I quoted, "...There are going to be a lot of tears on cable television networks tonight." I really don't care what you think regarding the quality of Trump's performance in this presser, I don't care about the presser, Trump has shown who he is. I don't care what he has said until there is action, that ya'll are jumping around in this thread like babbling idiots, excited about his reality TV performance while Americans are dying is, again, odd.

Reactions: Biggie357
You care more about how the media is going to react to this presser than the president's belief than he can violate the constitution.......which he took an oath "to preserve, protect, and defend."

You POS punk trumpers that know nothing nor care nothing about how this republic is supposed to work make me sick. You're nothing but an ignorant Trump cheerleader who gravitate to wannabe tough guys so you can feel better about yourself.

Sick of you worthless trolls.

Here is what I quoted, "...There are going to be a lot of tears on cable television networks tonight." I really don't care what you think regarding the quality of Trump's performance in this presser, I don't care about the presser, Trump has shown who he is. I don't care what he has said until there is action, that ya'll are jumping around in this thread like babbling idiots, excited about his reality TV performance while Americans are dying is, again, odd.
You do realize there is good news don’t you? Curves are starting to flatten and extra hospital beds that were provided aren’t being used and total deaths projected to be much lower. I admit Trump’s style is different than mine but he believes he has to do this in order to keep the press honest

Reactions: boilerjohn
CNN leaves the presser and goes to Jim Acosta. Gold.

And it truly is shocking that their audience is tiny outside of airports. Ha.

1) CNN talking point: "Trump talks too much at press conferences. He should let the task force (Birx and Fauci) talk more."

2) CNN action- When Trump exits stage and turns over presser to task force CNN cuts away for "Trump analysis" by Erin Burtnett, Jim Acosta, & neurosurgeon Sanjay Gupta. Completely ignoring infectious diseases experts .....Fauci and Birx

3) Repeat steps 1&2 everyday.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlboiler2156
You do realize there is good news don’t you? Curves are starting to flatten and extra hospital beds that were provided aren’t being used and total deaths projected to be much lower. I admit Trump’s style is different than mine but he believes he has to do this in order to keep the press honest
Yes I know there is good news, I also know little if any is due to Trump. He does this BS if for one singular reason, and you can see it in this thread, fire up his base, including the "I'm not a Trump fan but..." crowd like you. To keep the press honest, give me a break, the press didn't retweet it, Trump did.

He's NOT HONEST. JFC you seem like an intelligent person but this isn't about freaking style. He just talked longer about himself than the curve you just mentioned.

Did you see him totally ignore the questions about February? The reporter even gave him credit for the "ban" and then asked what he did with the time he bought with it. HE LOOKED BACK AT HIS NOTES AND REPEATED JANUARY ALL OVER AGAIN.

This is why the press is hard on him. He deserves it. His primary focus today was not the battle against corona, it was about trying to make himself look good. He thinks a GD king and you talk about STYLE?

You care more about how the media is going to react to this presser than the president's belief than he can violate the constitution.......which he took an oath "to preserve, protect, and defend."

You POS punk trumpers that know nothing nor care nothing about how this republic is supposed to work make me sick. You're nothing but an ignorant Trump cheerleader who gravitate to wannabe tough guys so you can feel better about yourself.

Sick of you worthless trolls.
Let it all out, Bob.

1) CNN talking point: "Trump talks too much at press conferences. He should let the task force (Birx and Fauci) talk more."

2) CNN action- When Trump exits stage and turns over presser to task force CNN cuts away to "Trump analysis" by Erin Burtnett, Jim Acosta, & neurosurgeon Sanjay Gupta. Completely ignoring infectious diseases experts .....Fauci and Birx

3) Repeat steps 1&2 everyday.
Bingo.

Reactions: herrli
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT