ADVERTISEMENT

Fairfield at Purdue WVB

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
Purdue takes the first set 25-17 and what was initially a tight set spread out at the midway point. Chicoine having a very good set with 8 kills with Hudson following. (I cannot find live stats anywhere like we have for Big Ten games. That sucks.)

Purdue takes the first set 25-17 and what was initially a tight set spread out at the midway point. Chicoine having a very good set with 8 kills with Hudson following. (I cannot find live stats anywhere like we have for Big Ten games. That sucks.)
What sucks even more is I can’t get the audio (and won’t pay for ESPN+). Worked some, but kept going out. Now I can’t get it at all. And I couldn’t ever get the stats. Different than the regular season I assume because this is all controlled by ESPN.

Purdue dominates the second set winning 25-13. Poulter has come in for Anderson and Heaney came in late for Wollard. Purdue is hitting 0.441.

Reactions: Boilermb
Marquette will be a tough second round match, looking forward to that one. Wish it was Sat though, Purdue buckets is my main concern tomm evening.

Reactions: DocRon
Purdue again dominates 25-12 to sweep the match. Poulter and Anderson both played in the set. Lizzie Carr also. Nice match that did not stress them out and let some women who have been on the bench participate.

I listened to the radio call on 104.3 “The Patriot” out of Lafayette - Bonus!! Kyle Shondell did the PBP and had Grace Cleveland as his color sidekick. Was refreshing to hear him, and Grace was SOOOO much better than the gal that sometimes joins the other guy who’s been doing the broadcast.

Don’t know what kind of live stats you guys might be looking for, but I was able to follow a PBP text description on my laptop using statbroadcast.com. I just googled Live Stats Purdue Volleyball and found it.

I listened to the radio call on 104.3 “The Patriot” out of Lafayette - Bonus!! Kyle Shondell did the PBP and had Grace Cleveland as his color sidekick. Was refreshing to hear him, and Grace was SOOOO much better than the gal that sometimes joins the other guy who’s been doing the broadcast.

Don’t know what kind of live stats you guys might be looking for, but I was able to follow a PBP text description on my laptop using statbroadcast.com. I just googled Live Stats Purdue Volleyball and found it.
Thanks for that info. And I am sorry I missed Kyle and Grace. Yeah, I bet that was a great improvement over their regular broadcasters. I had given up listening to them.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT