ADVERTISEMENT

Facility questions...

Oct 10, 2001
I've lived within 20 miles of the PU campus for about 25 years and have never caught a game at Purdue. Seems kind of silly. I've got a couple of grandkids in West Laf and am considering taking them to a game. How's the stadium and are the environs kid friendly? And how's traffic?

I've been to Ann Arbor a couple of times and IU a bunch of times and always had a great time.

drose, I think you all would enjoy going to a Purdue game. It is a fun, family environment. Its easy to get tickets as well. It's fun seeing everyone in their Purdue gear.

The game day experience is wonderful....surrounding the stadium I mean. My kids absolutely love it. I think that is what frustrates me the most about the quality of football being fed to us. You spend hundreds of dollars to go and basically would rather drink beer at a tailgate watching on TV. Hope you all enjoy yourself!!

The game day experience is wonderful....surrounding the stadium I mean. My kids absolutely love it. I think that is what frustrates me the most about the quality of football being fed to us. You spend hundreds of dollars to go and basically would rather drink beer at a tailgate watching on TV. Hope you all enjoy yourself!!
Wow, that sounds like IU football...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT