ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis is GOP’s best shot of taking party away from Trump

I thought you wanted a discussion on the issues?
Why hasn’t Nancy been called to testify, under oath, why she refused the NG? There are. numerous persons they can call on that verify Trump offered them. Have one of them testify, they already have gone public with that info.
Extreme Government spending and high energy costs don’t result in inflation??
Why did Europe push for the Russian pipe line when the US oil production slowed? Why did oil production slow after Biden enforced his executive orders?
Isn’t this the discussion you were looking for?
How can Pelosi reject the national guard when Chump never offered the send them in the first place. Pelosi rejecting the National Guard is a bold face lie.

How can Pelosi reject the national guard when Chump never offered the send them in the first place. Pelosi rejecting the National Guard is a bold face lie.
Except that it isn't. But then again, the "committee" to allow any sort of cross examination or fact checking so no way to disprove it other than the MSM narrative.

Which since you are not capable of thinking for yourself and just choose to be an ignorant racist, you won't see it.

Except that it isn't. But then again, the "committee" to allow any sort of cross examination or fact checking so no way to disprove it other than the MSM narrative.

Which since you are not capable of thinking for yourself and just choose to be an ignorant racist, you won't see it.
Since you don’t believe me. You seem to let Faux News think for you.

You cited a left leaning source so like the callout against, me for using breitbart, it's a fallacy.

Nancy could debunk this whole thing but the "committee" won't let anyone question her. Why? What is she hiding? She's hiding that Trump asked for troops and she didn't send them.

In fact here straight from a law enforcement website:

This can all be put to an end if they allow Piglosi to be questioned. It's that simple... but they won't let that happen because they know it would expose this whole thing for the fraud that it is.

You cited a left leaning source so like the callout against, me for using breitbart, it's a fallacy.

Nancy could debunk this whole thing but the "committee" won't let anyone question her. Why? What is she hiding? She's hiding that Trump asked for troops and she didn't send them.

In fact here straight from a law enforcement website:

This can all be put to an end if they allow Piglosi to be questioned. It's that simple... but they won't let that happen because they know it would expose this whole thing for the fraud that it is.
You are wrong of course.

Reactions: indy35
You are wrong of course.
Actually no, I am not. Of course.

Pay particular attention to this:

It’s backed up by writing; Mayor Bowser’s written refusal, the communications between the leader of the Capitol police and their chain of command to the DOD refusing our request to allow National Guardsmen and Women to stage on January 4 and January 5, before January 6. That’s in the timeline.

But again something you keep ignoring, just let Pelosi get questioned about it to put it to rest. But she is deemed "off limits" because they know it all will blow up on this whole "committee" if anyone is allowed to not only question Piglosi, but ask her real questions about it all.

It’s backed up by writing; Mayor Bowser’s written refusal, the communications between the leader of the Capitol police and their chain of command to the DOD refusing our request to allow National Guardsmen and Women to stage on January 4 and January 5, before January 6. That’s in the timeline.

But again something you keep ignoring, just let Pelosi get questioned about it to put it to rest. But she is deemed "off limits" because they know it all will blow up on this whole "committee" if anyone is allowed to not only question Piglosi, but ask her real questions about it all.
Hmm. Dan Bongino or the AP. Okay. Lmaooooo

There was no formal request from trump for the national guard.
Pelosi has no authority over the national guard.
Trump said he wanted "troops" there to protect HIS supporters......because of course there would be a million people there.
During the riot, he did not call anybody to request more security, police, or military to help stop the violence. Pence did.......as will be demonstrated on Thursday.

So when there was an actual need for the national guard, real violence........ trump did nothing........but he gets credit for mentioning the need for them before 1/6?

Reactions: indy35

You accuse me of citing some liberal source but you just cited something from Bongino. One of those Faux News n’er do wells.

There was no formal request from trump for the national guard.
Pelosi has no authority over the national guard.
Trump said he wanted "troops" there to protect HIS supporters......because of course there would be a million people there.
During the riot, he did not call anybody to request more security, police, or military to help stop the violence. Pence did.......as will be demonstrated on Thursday.

So when there was an actual need for the national guard, real violence........ trump did nothing........but he gets credit for mentioning the need for them before 1/6?
Now that is a mic dropper.

Now that is a mic dropper.
You’d certainly know what that is since I’ve dropped many of those on you. You even dropped one on yourself when you posted that video of Trump not calling black NFL players sons of b****es 😂

Maybe Pelosi never got back to Trump or is aids that sent the request.
So se didn't reject the request she just didn't accept it by not responding.
Chris Miller, at the Pentagon, has stated publically the troops were offerred. Why not question him under oath?

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
Maybe Pelosi never got back to Trump or is aids that sent the request.
So se didn't reject the request she just didn't accept it by not responding.
Chris Miller, at the Pentagon, has stated publically the troops were offerred. Why not question him under oath?
Maybe this. Maybe that.

You accuse me of citing some liberal source but you just cited something from Bongino. One of those Faux News n’er do wells.
Dan has literal ties to the secret service still unlike your fake news outlets and that article I linked had many sub-links in it that just keep proving my point.

But as I have said that you keep ignorantly ignoring a simple thing, just allow Piglosi to be questioned ... publicly .... with the hard questions she has coming and all this can be put to somewhat of a rest.

Problem with you is you aren't interested in finding out the truth because deep down you know all of this is likely true and thus even more of your narratives will be nuked. All because Trump broke you.

Reactions: tearsforfears
Dan has literal ties to the secret service still unlike your fake news outlets and that article I linked had many sub-links in it that just keep proving my point.

But as I have said that you keep ignorantly ignoring a simple thing, just allow Piglosi to be questioned ... publicly .... with the hard questions she has coming and all this can be put to somewhat of a rest.

Problem with you is you aren't interested in finding out the truth because deep down you know all of this is likely true and thus even more of your narratives will be nuked. All because Trump broke you.
Ask him about the “whips” hoax with Border Patrol and the Haitians. Yeah, he still believes they used them.

Well, galvanize your Republican voters. Take back the House and Senate. Then, create your committees and haul Pelosi into hearings and ask her about it under oath.

Well, galvanize your Republican voters. Take back the House and Senate. Then, create your committees and haul Pelosi into hearings and ask her about it under oath.
Which is very likely to happen and then when the truth comes out, you'll either disappear or deflect like you always do.

Reactions: tearsforfears
Didn’t you say that the Republican Party had been “ruined” by Trump? What will you say when they take both of those back?

Didn’t you say that the Republican Party had been “ruined” by Trump? What will you say when they take both of those back?
As long as Chump is no where near the White House, I don’t have too much of an issue. I will just deal with it like I always have. Watch them pass bad bills and hope for the best.

IIRC he is a former USSS agent.

Haha it’s funny that you’re mad Cheney is a constitutionalist while you claim to support the constitution. But I digress….

Oh and to answer your question about Biden. Am I happy with things? Of course not. But I’ll never be happy because Washington is fundamentally broken. Neither side is interested in working with the other. But I’m also not ignorant; we would be having many of these economic issues today no matter who was in charge. You guys carry on about Biden’s policies getting us where we are today but, as you know, he actually hasn’t gotten much passed. We can always argue about the stimulus being too much but hindsight is also 20/20. He has minimal control over fuel prices, and he’s passed literally next to nothing to cause them to spike.

I would like a fresh start across the board. Term limits down the line and more moderate candidates. I want separation of church and state as well; religion has absolutely no business in government, contrary to what Lauren Boebert says. Too many folks have been around for too long in DC and they need to go, and we need to weed out the extremists.

So am I happy? No. But I’m also a realist. We are coming out of a global pandemic that caused chaos in nearly every facet of every profession and industry. It’s a global economy and there seem to be a lot of folks that don’t understand we aren’t an isolationist nation, no matter how much they might believe otherwise. So it means that something happening half a world away can certainly impact us.

It is going to take years in some cases for things to settle. There is no magic wand. What we need are folks in Washington on both sides of the aisle who actually care about this country more than their own self-serving interests.

Most of us on here are probably more aligned than we think, but the extremist examples always get the most attention. And for some of us, the extremist examples should get the attention. I truly believe it’s a scary time for many groups of people. As a gay man, I’m worried about my rights being taken away. Rights you take for granted. So when you sit there and nod approvingly when a whacko like ecouch calls me a groomer or someone else calls Bob a pedo, yeah, I’m going to take offense and you’re going to get pushback. I don’t doubt at the end of the day we all want what’s best for this country, and I certainly don’t expect us all to agree on everything that entails, but stuff like that is inexcusable and it’s disappointing to see on a Purdue message board.

Anyway, long answer. Not sure if that’s what you’re looking for. Agree to disagree and all that.
You’re not ignorant? Ha ha ha ha ha read what you post.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT