ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis is GOP’s best shot of taking party away from Trump

BSIT

All-American
Feb 2, 2011
Poipu, HI
How many liberals and independents on this board would vote for Desantis over Biden or Harris? There’s momentum in the GOP donor class moving away from Trump to Desantis

I saw my first "DeSantis 2024" flags on boats this past weekend. I used to be all Trump flags and never, not a single time, a Biden flag.

Reactions: BSIT
I would never vote for DeSantis over any democrat. However, if he does beat Biden or Harris I would be glad that it wasn’t Chump.

I would never vote for DeSantis over any democrat. However, if he does beat Biden or Harris I would be glad that it wasn’t Chump.
Serious question, why do you say you never vote Desantis over any Democrat? What has Biden Harris done that’s better?

Serious question, why do you say you never vote Desantis over any Democrat? What has Biden Harris done that’s better?
Cult member talk. If Hitler had a (D) next to his name, he’d vote for Hitler over DeSantis.

Jobs are created every month. HBCU’s have gotten more money. Nominated the 1st black female Supreme Court justice. Several blacks appointed to US courts. Infrastructure Bill and one of the best things is that the material including steel will be from American companies.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Well, that’s why we live in the US. We can vote for whoever we want.
Yep, we can choose to chain ourselves to a political party and join a cult like you. Must be fun in Bidenville where the water and food are scarce.

You really are the definition of being a sheeple when it comes to the Democratic Party.
Funny seeing him call Trump voters “cult” people. I never have once seen anybody on this board say “I would vote for Trump over any Republican.” There is no equivalent to the Democrat cult he’s chained himself to and he proved it with that quote.

Funny seeing him call Trump voters “cult” people. I never have once seen anybody on this board say “I would vote for Trump over any Republican.” There is no equivalent to the Democrat cult he’s chained himself to and he proved it with that quote.
You bet the Chump followers are cult members. When Chump said that Sen. John McCain is not a hero because he got captured and still got Republican support is when I realized that this is a cult. I didn’t agree with McCain’s politics, but he is a hero to me for what he went through in the that POW camp. I’ve had Chump supporters tell me that McCain had it good in that camp to justify his remarks.

Look at what happened on Jan 6. If that ain’t cult behavior then I don’t know what. A woman lost her life following a fool.

You bet the Chump followers are cult members. When Chump said that Sen. John McCain is not a hero because he got captured and still got Republican support is when I realized that this is a cult. I didn’t agree with McCain’s politics, but he is a hero to me for what he went through in the that POW camp. I’ve had Chump supporters tell me that McCain had it good in that camp to justify his remarks.

Look at what happened on Jan 6. If that ain’t cult behavior then I don’t know what. A woman lost her life following a fool.
Look at your quote. You’re in the same boat as those people on January 6th. How does that make you feel?

Jobs are created every month. HBCU’s have gotten more money. Nominated the 1st black female Supreme Court justice. Several blacks appointed to US courts. Infrastructure Bill and one of the best things is that the material including steel will be from American companies.
Meanwhile inflation is through the roof and the economy is in the tank….but BNI continues his support for progressives (that cannot make any actual “progress”).

Last edited:
BNI is so blindly loyal to the democrat party that nothing, not even the dems instituting slavery again, would change his mind. He doesn't care about the issues, he only cares about the letter, D or R.
Well he obviously doesn’t care about blacks being murdered, crime, or how much he pays for things. He’s more upset about a right winger on this board calling him a name so therefore he votes democratic.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
Well he obviously doesn’t care about blacks being murdered, crime, or how much he pays for things. He’s more upset about a right winger on this board calling him a name so therefore he votes democratic.
So instead of "mean" tweets it's "mean" threads.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
BNI has stated on this board, repeatedly, that over the course of his 50+ years, he's never personally experienced an act of racism. Yet, he loves to claim all these examples of widespread institutional racism and a system rigged against blacks.
He watches way too much MSNBC and listens to too much urban radio.
You would think that a black man who's never experienced racism wouldn't be so gullible.

BNI is so blindly loyal to the democrat party that nothing, not even the dems instituting slavery again, would change his mind. He doesn't care about the issues, he only cares about the letter, D or R.
Cult-like.

Reagan and Trump used to be D’s so maybe there’s hope

BNI has stated on this board, repeatedly, that over the course of his 50+ years, he's never personally experienced an act of racism. Yet, he loves to claim all these examples of widespread institutional racism and a system rigged against blacks.
He watches way too much MSNBC and listens to too much urban radio.
You would think that a black man who's never experienced racism wouldn't be so gullible.
So a black person trying to sell his home and gets an appraisal. The appraiser appraises his home for $500,000. Which was a couple of hundred grand under similar homes in his subdivision. The black man now gets another appraisal. This time he takes down and hides all family pictures, removes black hair products, and any other references that a black person lives in this house. The new appraisal figures are now comparable to the other homes in the neighborhood. This happens all the time and for decades. How do you explain that Mr. no racism exists man?

• Sad
Reactions: BSIT
So a black person trying to sell his home and gets an appraisal. The appraiser appraises his home for $500,000. Which was a couple of hundred grand under similar homes in his subdivision. The black man now gets another appraisal. This time he takes down and hides all family pictures, removes black hair products, and any other references that a black person lives in this house. The new appraisal figures are now comparable to the other homes in the neighborhood. This happens all the time and for decades. How do you explain that Mr. no racism exists man?
I'm calling bullshit.
Was this some 'invesitgative report' show you saw on MSNBC or that Joe Madison heard happened to someone he heard someone knew?

Reactions: BSIT and BNIBoiler
Maybe it was the same report that I read that happened in CA? This is wrong. Don’t know what could be done to the appraisal company. Be hard to prove unless this company had similar instances. This is flat out wrong.

Indy, serious question. I believe you’re in the mortgage business. Do you see this very often? Be one thing if comparable homes appraised higher in safer neighborhoods with good schools but for it to happen in the same neighborhood with all factors except race is wrong

Maybe it was the same report that I read that happened in CA? This is wrong. Don’t know what could be done to the appraisal company. Be hard to prove unless this company had similar instances. This is flat out wrong.
According to bonefish1 it is either no such racism or playing the victim card. He’ll come up with something.

You know darn well you ain’t voting for Beto O’Rourke to upend Abbott on TX.
What does my vote in that race have to do with you being a cult member? Adolf Hitler could have a (D) next to his name and you’d vote for him over DeSantis. Unintelligent people like you can’t think for themselves and prefer being controlled. That must be terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT