ADVERTISEMENT

Residents of DeSantistan

I hope you saw Rep (D) Ro Khanna's essay in WSJ this week in which he said:

"Twitter’s suppression violated the First Amendment principles Brennan articulated in Sullivan. Twitter banned links to the story and suspended accounts that shared it, including President Trump’s press secretary and the New York Post itself—arguing that the story violated company policy because it contained information obtained through illegal means. Under the same logic, they’d have to suspend any account that posted the Pentagon Papers, which is protected by New York Times Co. v. U.S. (1971), or the story of Mr. Trump’s leaked tax returns."

Btw, he offered no support in his essay for your view that investigating a president for selling influence is not important because voters don't care. Admittedly, I really wasn't expecting him to endorse your view because he appears to be a man of honor who believes in upholding the Constitution.

1) Please don’t put words in my mouth unless you quote them in context. You play very fast and lose with your version of what I said, which does not equate to what I actually posted.

Thanks in advance for cutting out that disingenuous crap.

2) “…a man of honor who believes in upholding the Constitution” is so very preferable to a guy that wants to terminate the Constitution.

1) Please don’t put words in my mouth unless you quote them in context. You play very fast and lose with your version of what I said, which does not equate to what I actually posted.
Here are your words: "No one cares about Hunter Biden. It’s a loser of a loser of a loser of a proposition for the Republicans. Because no one cares."

Since I wasn't saying people care about Hunter, but rather his dad since he is president, I assumed you meant no one cares about investigating Hunter's corrupt business dealings to see how his dad was linked. You didn't push back on that until now. I hope you are now saying you think it is important to investigate to be sure Hunter's dad isn't compromised by his son's business deals that, suspiciously, seemed to involve hiring him for massive pay to 'advise' in areas he knew nothing about. How can that ever be explained?

2) “…a man of honor who believes in upholding the Constitution” is so very preferable to a guy that wants to terminate the Constitution.
and to those who only want to uphold parts of it, not the entire document.

Here are your words: "No one cares about Hunter Biden. It’s a loser of a loser of a loser of a proposition for the Republicans. Because no one cares."

Since I wasn't saying people care about Hunter, but rather his dad since he is president, I assumed you meant no one cares about investigating Hunter's corrupt business dealings to see how his dad was linked. You didn't push back on that until now. I hope you are now saying you think it is important to investigate to be sure Hunter's dad isn't compromised by his son's business deals that, suspiciously, seemed to involve hiring him for massive pay to 'advise' in areas he knew nothing about. How can that ever be explained?

and to those who only want to uphold parts of it, not the entire document.
I think I’ve been clear:

No one cares about Hunter Biden leveraging his family name into undeserving business deals. No one cared when Kushner did it either. If there was any credible evidence that President Biden got a share of those proceeds and directed government action in return, that would be a big deal and bad.

To date, I’m not aware of any such evidence.

Because it keeps popping up in the news. Just recently there was the horrible (some call it merely disgusting) nonbinary murderer in Colo Springs, and also the nonbinary MAGA repub militant nudist green party illegal alien who spend 30 minutes as a guest in Paul Pelosi's home before suddenly trying to kill him with a hammer. Not to mention the sudden firing of the Louden County superintendent, and the guy who won the Ivy League swimming championship.

And how about this nonbi, who is rumored to be a leading candidate to be named Dem Young Trans of the year? Who says the dems are not developing their bench?

You must have a fetish or something if you're following the trans beat this closely.

I think I’ve been clear:

No one cares about Hunter Biden leveraging his family name into undeserving business deals. No one cared when Kushner did it either. If there was any credible evidence that President Biden got a share of those proceeds and directed government action in return, that would be a big deal and bad.

To date, I’m not aware of any such evidence.
Are you aware of any credible evidence that Joe was aware of and had met with some of his son's 'business partners" ? I am aware of some, such as from Bobulinski, and can point you to it to help you become aware.

Joe said several times during the campaign that he had never met those people and knew nothing about Hunter's business dealings, so that evidence contradicts what he said to get elected. Joe also knew the laptop was not 'Russian disinfo,' so he lied about that as well to the American voters.

You seem remarkably unsuspicious of Joe despite all this evidence, almost as if you work for CNN or NYT.

You don't know what a news beat is? I'll add it to the list.
Another example making it outside the trans news beat you follow.

Is the trans community saying this second arrest is yet another example of systemic anti-trans phobia?

Whatever, Sam has now locked up the Young Dem of the Year Award with this second arrest, outpacing the WH press secretary and her endearing ignorance, as shown by charming references to the Nordstrom pipeline and the Noble prizes, among many others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT