ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis is GOP’s best shot of taking party away from Trump

It’s happening
Just part of the death spiral I told you was happening. I said the big money donors are paying attention to the hearings........and they don't want to keep rehashing the last election. They know things are lining up for the near future with the inflation problems, having control of SCOTUS, and the Dems having no clear, strong candidate for '24. . It's time to move on. Trump is the anchor that can sink the chances of taking the WH and Congress.

Reactions: BNIBoiler and BSIT
Just part of the death spiral I told you was happening. I said the big money donors are paying attention to the hearings........and they don't want to keep rehashing the last election. They know things are lining up for the near future with the inflation problems, having control of SCOTUS, and the Dems having no clear, strong candidate for '24. . It's time to move on. Trump is the anchor that can sink the chances of taking the WH and Congress.
Will you join me in pledging to support Desantis?

Last week our local paper had an opinion article that posed the possibility of a Mike Pence/Liz Cheney ticket. What do y’all think about that? I can almost support a ticket like that.

Last week our local paper had an opinion article that posed the possibility of a Mike Pence/Liz Cheney ticket. What do y’all think about that? I can almost support a ticket like that.
Of course you can support that, two of the most left leaning people there are with one being kicked out of the GOP because of her being a democrat.

Both of those people don't even have the support of their own state... especially Cheney.

Reactions: SKYDOG
According to bonefish1 it is either no such racism or playing the victim card. He’ll come up with something.
Has this happened before? Probably. Is it rampant? No.
If it were, your overlords at MSNBC would be making it front page news for weeks.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon

DeSantis and Nikki Haley.
if you wouldn't support that ticket, it proves you're both a racist and sexist.

DeSantis and Nikki Haley.
if you wouldn't support that ticket, it proves you're both a racist and sexist.
I wouldn't vote for them but if they win I'll give them a chance, unlike that fool we had from 2017 to 2021. I'll give any decent republican a chance like I've always done until 2016.

. I'll give any decent republican a chance like I've always done until 2016.
iu

Has this happened before? Probably. Is it rampant? No.
If it were, your overlords at MSNBC would be making it front page news for weeks.
This has been happening for decades. It is rampant enough. Why do you fight this all the time?

This has been happening for decades. It is rampant enough. Why do you fight this all the time?
Like I said, if it's so rampant, why is the only place I've ever heard of it happening is on an anonymous internet message board?

It sounds pretty serious to me. If that were the case, you'd think it would recieve a lot more media attention.
Of the millions of houses sold every year in the US, is it possible this happens a couple times? Sure. But it's no where near as prevelant as you'd lead us to believe.

Like I said, if it's so rampant, why is the only place I've ever heard of it happening is on an anonymous internet message board?

It sounds pretty serious to me. If that were the case, you'd think it would recieve a lot more media attention.
Of the millions of houses sold every year in the US, is it possible this happens a couple times? Sure. But it's no where near as prevelant as you'd lead us to believe.
Let me get this straight. So if you haven’t heard about it, then it is not rampant? That is arrogant of you. Happens a lot and for decades. If you get out of your bubble and actually talk to black people or listen to black talk radio you will know. That is the problem with several folks on the board. I’m not Jewish, but I know that anti-Semitism goes on.

Of course you can support that, two of the most left leaning people there are with one being kicked out of the GOP because of her being a democrat.

Both of those people don't even have the support of their own state... especially Cheney.
Pence is anything but left leaning. What you smoking dude?

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Wrong there too.....unless trump loyalty is a requirement for being a republican.
Her double digit gap in her own state says otherwise. Let alone her cozying up to MSNBC and the other liberal media outlets.

Stick to your pedo channels bob, this (like everything else) is over your head.

Reactions: bonefish1
If Pence get's the nomination, which I doubt he does although I think he would be a decent POTUS, he would never ask Cheney to be his VP.
And Cheney will never get the GOP nomination for POTUS so the above is moot.

I’d even say Cheney isn’t a liberal but her being on the Jan 6 committee has definitely alienated her from the GOP. I would not vote for her.
As I said with her current double digit gap, no one is voting for her it seems.

Let me get this straight. So if you haven’t heard about it, then it is not rampant? That is arrogant of you. Happens a lot and for decades. If you get out of your bubble and actually talk to black people or listen to black talk radio you will know. That is the problem with several folks on the board. I’m not Jewish, but I know that anti-Semitism goes on.

Can you cite more than 1 or 2 news articles where this happened?
Like I said, if this happened as much as you've been told it does, it would get a lot of liberal media attention.

For someone who claims they've never directly experienced racism, you sure do claim a lot of it exists.

Can you cite more than 1 or 2 news articles where this happened?
Like I said, if this happened as much as you've been told it does, it would get a lot of liberal media attention.

For someone who claims they've never directly experienced racism, you sure do claim a lot of it exists.
Dude, look it up yourself. This has been happening for decades. It’s all part of being black in America.

As far as racism. According to your logic, since we are not Jewish, anti-Semitism does not exist?

He wouldn’t support that. When he says “I can almost support a ticket like that”. Translation is NO WAY voting for Republicans.

As I said with her current double digit gap, no one is voting for her it seems.
Agree with her voter standing. IMO her biggest problem is she is more DC than Wyoming. Additionally she doesn’t have a warm engaging personality. I was on the same flight as her to Jackson Hole and her personality in person is the same as her public demeanor. This was before she ran for congress so she was a little less known

Agree with her voter standing. IMO her biggest problem is she is more DC than Wyoming. Additionally she doesn’t have a warm engaging personality. I was on the same flight as her to Jackson Hole and her personality in person is the same as her public demeanor. This was before she ran for congress so she was a little less known
It would just be quicker if you said you are big mad that she’s on the 1/6 committee. Have you seen who she’s running against? This is rhetorical, of course, but are one of those clowns someone you want in office?

I also hope you wrote a stern letter to her office that she didn’t pass out milk and cookies to the entitled white man on her flight home.

Dude, look it up yourself. This has been happening for decades. It’s all part of being black in America.

As far as racism. According to your logic, since we are not Jewish, anti-Semitism does not exist?
Haha have you looked up the DHS report yet that refutes your persistent claim and believe that border patrol used whips on the Haitians? According to your logic, the narrative outweighs the facts and you’ve proven that over and over again.

Last edited:
It would just be quicker if you said you are big mad that she’s on the 1/6 committee. Have you seen who she’s running against? This is rhetorical, of course, but are one of those clowns someone you want in office?

I also hope you wrote a stern letter to her office that she didn’t pass out milk and cookies to the entitled white man on her flight home.
Lol, she isn’t a strong candidate even in her small “home” state. IMO she is a political opportunist. She was going to run for Senate in Wyoming but backed out when she couldn’t win. She even considered running for Senate in VA but backed out. It would help her if she had the personality of former Wyoming Senator Alan Simpson who acted like he wanted to be with the folks. And yes I’ve seen Simpson in person.

Lol, she isn’t a strong candidate even in her small “home” state. IMO she is a political opportunist. She was going to run for Senate in Wyoming but backed out when she couldn’t win. She even considered running for Senate in VA but backed out. It would help her if she had the personality of former Wyoming Senator Alan Simpson who acted like he wanted to be with the folks. And yes I’ve seen Simpson in person.
You’re mistaken if you think I like her at all. I don’t. But let’s not pretend your dislike of her was from some point eons ago. You’re just upset she’s on the 1/6 committee and nothing more. She’s a staunch Republican and constitutionalist in just about every single way.

So I’ll ask you again, have you seen who’s running against her and if so, do you truly think they’re an upgrade?

A Pence/Cheney ticket would bring integrity back to the Republican Party. The independents would love it. Perhaps pick off a few Dems. That ticket as well as a DeSantis ticket probably won’t work as long as Chump has control of the Republican Party that he ruined.

A Pence/Cheney ticket would bring integrity back to the Republican Party. The independents would love it. Perhaps pick off a few Dems. That ticket as well as a DeSantis ticket probably won’t work as long as Chump has control of the Republican Party that he ruined.
I think you overestimate Trump’s “control” over the Republican Party. If he runs head to head with just DeSantis it will be a blowout victory for DeSantis. If the Republicans have 15 candidates again, Trump will win. That doesn’t mean that a majority of Republicans like Trump.

Reactions: tearsforfears
He ruined it so much that Republicans are about to wipe Democrats in the midterms this year. Some really thoughtful stuff here by you.

You’re mistaken if you think I like her at all. I don’t. But let’s not pretend your dislike of her was from some point eons ago. You’re just upset she’s on the 1/6 committee and nothing more. She’s a staunch Republican and constitutionalist in just about every single way.

So I’ll ask you again, have you seen who’s running against her and if so, do you truly think they’re an upgrade?
Cheney’s opponent is a 30 year attorney who has a lot of Wyoming roots unlike Cheney who is more DC. Wyoming doesn’t like carpetbaggers.

If she wasn’t on the 1/6 committee, I’m certain her seat would have been safe but she represents Wyoming and her constituents are turning on her. With energy and natural resources being a huge contributor to their economy, I’m certain the perception she is supporting the anti energy party instead of the President who was pro energy has as much as anything with her demise. Wyoming is rural and driving hours one way isn’t unheard of coupled with income inequality being a big issue there, she is facing the perfect storm of defeat

Cheney’s opponent is a 30 year attorney who has a lot of Wyoming roots unlike Cheney who is more DC. Wyoming doesn’t like carpetbaggers.

If she wasn’t on the 1/6 committee, I’m certain her seat would have been safe but she represents Wyoming and her constituents are turning on her. With energy and natural resources being a huge contributor to their economy, I’m certain the perception she is supporting the anti energy party instead of the President who was pro energy has as much as anything with her demise. Wyoming is rural and driving hours one way isn’t unheard of coupled with income inequality being a big issue there, she is facing the perfect storm of defeat
Ahh. A former anti-Trumper who sold her soul to kiss his ass and get his endorsement. No wonder you like her.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT