ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats threat to democracy denied.

Not just ruled on. 9-0 unanimous ruling.
As it should have been.

Hopefully you will post and show similar faith in the Supreme Court when they rule (potentially unanimously) against Trump in his request for Presidential immunity from prosecution post-term of office.

As it should have been.

Hopefully you will post and show similar faith in the Supreme Court when they rule (potentially unanimously) against Trump in his request for Presidential immunity from prosecution post-term of office.
What has he actually done to get prosecuted? I mean actual legitimate charges, not the crap democrats are throwing against the wall.

As it should have been.

I don't know enough about the immunity claim. I've heard what he media says it is. Then I've heard a completely different explanation of the claim from someone I trust way more than the MSM. I don't know what's right, so I can't comment.

What has he actually done to get prosecuted? I mean actual legitimate charges, not the crap democrats are throwing against the wall.
Excellent question. Reading those indictments is critical. They are historically notable and compellingly interesting. So here are the "actual legitimate charges":

Classified Documents Case, with superseding additional charges:

January 6 Seditious Conspiracy Case:

Last edited:
For one, asking the GA election official to “Find” 11,000 votes that ain’t there.

Asking a question gets someone prosecuted?
Did you read the links I provided?

I appreciate that you wanted to see the source material, not the crap that media (or opinionated posters) from both sides of the spectrum throw at you.

Curious as to your thoughts after you’ve read this stuff.

Last edited:
In terms of immunity, should the President be immune from prosecution? That's at issue before anything else. In terms of the charges, some of them are "document" cases and pretty clearly prosecutable.

I appreciate that you wanted to see the source material, not the crap that media (or opinionated posters) from both sides of the spectrum throw at you.

I can see the issue with the documents. As you know, the so called insurrection issue is a none issue to me. I think that’s all we will see for month’s leading up to the election. That’s all the democrats have to run on. Everything else they’ve done has been a failure and that’s putting it kindly.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I can see the issue with the documents. As you know, the so called insurrection issue is a none issue to me. I think that’s all we will see for month’s leading up to the election. That’s all the democrats have to run on. Everything else they’ve done has been a failure and that’s putting it kindly.
Did you read the links?

Fwiw, I agree: the classified documents case is a much stronger chance of conviction, but the J6 case is more impactful.

I read the links partially.
Remember that the links are the accusations, not charges that are proven (yet).

Nevertheless, it’s very informative to read the entire document, not partially. Far better use of time than reading media about it.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Excellent question. Reading those indictments is critical. They are historically notable and compellingly interesting. So here are the "actual legitimate charges":

Classified Documents Case, with superseding additional charges:

January 6 Seditious Conspiracy Case:

The first indictment might have something worth prosecuting. It's unknown what Trump knew he had and what he didn't know he had. There were a lot of boxes so it's possible that he didn't know some of those documents were even in there. I know you're not going to like that statement, but it's still a possible reality. Did he take them? Were they planted? Who knows, but you can't rule that possibility out considering the lengths the left have gone (and the lies they've told) to get Trump.

The second indictment is a massive reach. They have to be able to prove that Trump knew he was wrong about the election outcome. I just don't think they are going to be able to do that because honestly, I don't think he believed he was wrong. All of his actions say that he didn't believe he was wrong. Also, his actions didn't go to the lengths they are trying to claim. See my paragraph above about the lengths they will go to lie about Trump to get Trump. Then again, if he's on trial in DC then it's an automatic guilty. There isn't a fair trial for Conservatives there, let alone Trump.

Last edited:
It is when there ain’t no 11,000 votes to “find”.
That's not what he did. He said the words, but there were other words before and after that makes those words the way you put them completely out of context.

That's what the media does. That's what they always do. They lie about shit to push a narrative. Much like the very fine people on both sides lie. Which is precisely the type of thing that my contact at CNN says they can't get the REAL truth out.

Why? He just needs a judge to declare he shouldn't be charged like ****ing Biden. Liberals are disgusting.
Most people being investigated say they shouldn’t be charged.

Did you read the links?

@SKYDOG hit the nail squarely on the head. Reading media and social media reinforces already held opinions and biases. Read the source documents for a more informed information set.

What's funny is that they've been trying to pin something, anything, on Trump for what, almost 8 years now? And not a single thing has stuck.
In fact, I made a bet with Bob a while back that Trump would never spend a single minute behind bars, (in fact, it's looking like he's more likely to end up in the White house than in the jailhouse.)

But, they'll keep trying......

So, how much are you willing to wager that Trump will never spend a minute in jail?

What's funny is that they've been trying to pin something, anything, on Trump for what, almost 8 years now? And not a single thing has stuck.
In fact, I made a bet with Bob a while back that Trump would never spend a single minute behind bars, (in fact, it's looking like he's more likely to end up in the White house than in the jailhouse.)

But, they'll keep trying......
I just don’t see a Republican winning the White House. I feel elections are compromised with mail in voting, internet interference, media propaganda, and all the money people like Soros throws at it. China is winning as they have orchestrated a total divide of the population among the other external forces.

So, how much are you willing to wager that Trump will never spend a minute in jail?
homer simpson episode 20 GIF

for you.

And if he goes to jail?
julia louis dreyfus seinfeld GIF

When you and Bob meet at McDonald's for your coffee and TDS sessions, do you sit on the same side in a booth or across from each other?

Bob?

I do not meet with anyone named Bob. And while I am always up for a drive-thru Egg McMuffin (a truly underrated fast food), I am not a McDonald's coffee drinker. Therefore, there is no McDonald's booth-sitting involved.

So now that I've answered your question, here is one in return from me: When you answer legitimate topics of discussion with non-substantive, Trump-supplied talking points, do you stick your head all the way up Trump's decaying ass to retrieve them, or do you suck them out of his teeny-tiny, orange Stormy Daniels invasion stick?

I just don’t see a Republican winning the White House. I feel elections are compromised with mail in voting, internet interference, media propaganda, and all the money people like Soros throws at it. China is winning as they have orchestrated a total divide of the population among the other external forces.
Unless Joe Biden and his inflation-based Democrat policies stay in place.

Americans hate inflation…Democrats haven’t learned.

How do you make Donald Trump look good? Let Joe Biden and the Democrats run the country for 4 years

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT