ADVERTISEMENT

Finally a Judge willing to see evidence of voter fraud

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
If anyone here tries to pretend that this is a one off thing, I have a bridge to sell you.

Oh wait... it wasn't the only time.

This is an interesting listen because they cover the court cases of the 2020 election. Talks about how most were thrown out because of standing, not due to merit.

And some people think Mail in ballots are legit to hold elections. No fraud possible there. I wonder if there’s other issues with Mail in ballots? :rolleyes:
They’re legal for both sides, Trump telling his people not to use that option was dumb, I guarentee that won’t happen again.

They’re legal for both sides, Trump telling his people not to use that option was dumb, I guarentee that won’t happen again.
Stuffing ballot boxes is not legal. Hence the election result being overturned by the court in the OP.

Mail in voting is extremely vulnerable to bad actors (cheating). That's why most countries in Europe has made them illegal.

Stuffing ballot boxes is not legal. Hence the election result being overturned by the court in the OP.

Mail in voting is extremely vulnerable to bad actors (cheating). That's why most countries in Europe has made them illegal.
I never said that, my point was about mail in voting, both sides were free to use it, Trump told his not to, I’m a mostly Republican voter so trust me I’m no Biden fan. I guarentee in 24 you won’t here the don’t vote early motto that he used in 20, would you agree?

Mail in ballots comprise election results. Many people don’t trust the integrity of elections. I certainly don’t.
I vote in person, however, my elderly parents (dad just died last week) use the mail in, much easier for them, especially during 20 when they were scared to death of Covid. I know this, if he was smart he encourages his voters to vote early next time, never a good thing to fall behind which he did. Also, tired of the election was stolen arguement, it’s tiresome and needs to end. The Dems do it as well, these days people can’t accept they lost, I hate it.

I vote in person, however, my elderly parents (dad just died last week) use the mail in, much easier for them, especially during 20 when they were scared to death of Covid. I know this, if he was smart he encourages his voters to vote early next time, never a good thing to fall behind which he did. Also, tired of the election was stolen arguement, it’s tiresome and needs to end. The Dems do it as well, these days people can’t accept they lost, I hate it.
My deepest sympathy to you and family. Very sorry to hear of your loss.

I never said that, my point was about mail in voting, both sides were free to use it, Trump told his not to, I’m a mostly Republican voter so trust me I’m no Biden fan. I guarentee in 24 you won’t here the don’t vote early motto that he used in 20, would you agree?
Yes, well I think he was afraid that ballots would be "miss handled" for people that supported him. Personally, I think voting in person is better anyway.

My deepest sympathy to you and family. Very sorry to hear of your loss.
Thanks, he was a Purdue fan (Drake Morris ) was a friend of his, got me watching Purdue hoops at a early age, went to a ton of ECW games with probably people you know lol

Reactions: SKYDOG
Yes, well I think he was afraid that ballots would be "miss handled" for people that supported him. Personally, I think voting in person is better anyway.
I agree, I feel a sense of pride going to the polls and voting, however, people age, like I said, it was difficult in 20 for my parents to vote, they sent there’s in. In states like Georgia and Arizona Republican legislators allowed it, let’s be honest, it’s not going away. If Trump is the nominee I have to believe he and his team will change their strategy with their language a bit, I already hear it on Right leaning radio networks. Also, the thought of a Trump/Biden rematch saddens me, wish it were younger people, oh well not looking like it.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Thanks, he was a Purdue fan (Drake Morris ) was a friend of his, got me watching Purdue hoops at a early age, went to a ton of ECW games with probably people you know lol
I never went into teaching, but student taught with Frank Kollintzas. Met some interesting people hanging around with him for awhile. ;)

I never went into teaching, but student taught with Frank Kollintzas. Met some interesting people hanging around with him for awhile. ;)
Frank was two years younger than my dad, they were friends, Frank would often hook us up with Gary Regional tickets, some years those were tough to get, the good old days.

Frank was two years younger than my dad, they were friends, Frank would often hook us up with Gary Regional tickets, some years those were tough to get, the good old days.
Frank was the head coach at Highland at the time and I also helped him out during the basketball season. Well maybe he didn’t think I was much of a help. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT