ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats and Facebook = Bad News

The problem is Facebook gets to determine what the disinformation is.

FB gets to determine what the disinformation is *ON ITS PLATFORM*.

Zuckerberg didn't want to be the arbiter of truth at first, but when he did nothing, FB became the Russian playground for disinformation.

So are you saying Facebook shouldn't even be able to clean up sh!t on its own platform?

FB gets to determine what the disinformation is *ON ITS PLATFORM*.

Zuckerberg didn't want to be the arbiter of truth at first, but when he did nothing, FB became the Russian playground for disinformation.

So are you saying Facebook shouldn't even be able to clean up sh!t on its own platform?

NPR is another heavy left leaning organization.

Reactions: Sophie1970
I would have happily welcomed it because maybe we wouldn’t have dumbshits still crying that the election was stolen and antivaxxers continuing to drag this pandemic along.
This isn’t the own you think it is.
I thought Biden was going to wave his magic wand and the virus would go away. I can’t believe all the people he’s killing. So much blood on his hands.

I thought Biden was going to wave his magic wand and the virus would go away. I can’t believe all the people he’s killing. So much blood on his hands.
Your memory isn't serving you. You're thinking about the wrong guy.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Your memory isn't serving you. You're thinking about the wrong guy.

Is he wrong? “One day” referring to what specific day as you translate his post?

Or read the other dozen quotes in the article? Do you believe it will actually "just disappear"?
It could, I personally don’t know. SARS did just disappear and is a form of COVID. So, it could but I don’t know and don’t think anyone knows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT