ADVERTISEMENT

to get an idea the size of some of these players Kim is 5'5" and shoe is 7 1/2

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
So I went to Facebook to clear out some things and Kim's pictures (she is 5'5" shoe is 7 1/2 relative in size to Carsen, Haarms and Haas popped up. Thought some that lived away might be intrigued with the height and shoe and hand size of Haas in comparison. Not sure if I can delete the pics on the web or that it even matters since they came off of Facebook? To improve self esteem always pick a woman with small hands! ;)

Last edited:
So I went to Facebook to clear out some things and Kim's pictures (she is 5'5" shoe is 7 1/2 relative in size to Carsen, Haarms and Haas popped up. Thought some that lived away might be intrigued with the height and shoe and hand size of Haas in comparison. Not sure if I can delete the pics on the web or that it even matters since they came off of Facebook? To improve self esteem always pick a woman with small hands! ;)

However.....if you need a drink...... :)

O9BXRl.gif

Did you get of her with Sandi Marcius?

Reactions: tjreese
Did you get of her with Sandi Marcius?
So for any interested. I'm 6'1" and a bit contorted but you can clearly see how much bigger Sandi Marcus is. This was in Rome in 2021 and SIBoiler2 had just returned prior to me leaving and so he was revisiting some places I went as I shared a link to many pictures in Italy.

So, I'm walking down the street in the picture and see this guy standing head and shoulders above the others (good size crowd) and he looks familiar, but I'm in Italy. As he starts to get closer Kim says, "Is that a basketball player" and that is all it took to confirm my suspicion. I yelled out Marcuis (and he and his wife were on the other side of the road in a crowd behind us at this point) and took a step or two and his wife turned around and looked our way and said "Boilers?" We answered and they walked towards us and we talked for probably 20 minutes about "the game" and such. He was still playing ball in Italy. His wife who was super nice is from Michigan. I'm considering looking him up if it works out in my next visit. BTW, probably met 5 or 6 Purdue people. One family had a daughter that was a sophomore cheerleader at the time. Anyway, I'm about 6'1" if standing straight and Kim is 5'5". Those little guys like Braden are around 6' for another perspective in how tall the players are.

Reactions: rwenger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT