ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats and Facebook = Bad News

C’mon AtlLouisCrayBoneFishbowlFreedom
(future name to be determined), be best

Imagine the liberal outrage if the same words would have been spoken by Kayleigh McEnany.
waiting for it….nuclear meltdown….

Maddow/Anderson Cooper….Spontaneous combustion!!
I would have happily welcomed it because maybe we wouldn’t have dumbshits still crying that the election was stolen and antivaxxers continuing to drag this pandemic along.
This isn’t the own you think it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Everyone realizes you can flag content that should be reviewed on Facebook as well right?

This isn't some crazy scheme, it's a normal function within Facebook. Louisville kid was always bad at this, but somehow he's getting worse.

Everyone realizes you can flag content that should be reviewed on Facebook as well right?

This isn't some crazy scheme, it's a normal function within Facebook. Louisville kid was always bad at this, but somehow he's getting worse.
Nobody is surprised that you’re nodding along with government censoring users within a private company that offers a public platform. Tuba in one hand, tickling the Democrats and the governments sack with the other.

• Haha
Nobody is surprised that you’re nodding along with government censoring users within a private company that offers a public platform. Tuba in one hand, tickling the Democrats and the governments sack with the other.
I don't see something scary around every corner. You're scared of everything it seems. Even scared to keep one login name to an anonymous message board. "LOL"

I would have happily welcomed it because maybe we wouldn’t have dumbshits still crying that the election was stolen and antivaxxers continuing to drag this pandemic along.
This isn’t the own you think it is.

To be ok with the government involvement in this says your thinking is closer to a communism than the liberty of a free American society.

Agreed. However, repressive, authoritarian government actions seem not bother you....so it likely would not matter.
Find me some repressive, authoritarian government actions and then we will talk. Telling Facebook to clean up misinformation (which is what many people have been clamoring for ) isn’t a form of communism. I’m not thrilled that the government wants to step in here, but at the same time, after seeing what you and others post on here and how misinformed you are because you lap that nonsense up, I’m not upset about it.

Find me some repressive, authoritarian government actions and then we will talk. Telling Facebook to clean up misinformation (which is what many people have been clamoring for ) isn’t a form of communism. I’m not thrilled that the government wants to step in here, but at the same time, after seeing what you and others post on here and how misinformed you are because you lap that nonsense up, I’m not upset about it.
So to be informed is agreeing with everything Democrats say and do?

Didn't she say something about "from sources we trust"?

Translation: "From liberal, leftwing, Democrats we trust".

There is a difference between disagreement and misinformed info. You apparently do not understand this nuance. One could as easily say your posts are missinformed.....as I will point out below....

The Biden regime are not telling them to clean up posts.....as you say..... they are actually pointing out posts the Biden administration want removed.......quote from Jen Psaki "We are flagging problematic posts"

This "We".....is the Biden regime authoritarian control on speech clear and simple. To say otherwise is less than genuine. So I guess using your words......you are the one missinformed here.

After all the many times Government officials in both R & Dem admins have been wrong, wrong, wrong in tbis Covid deal....they have no credibility whatsoever. So who are these Gov arbiters of truth??? Given the Gov. history on Covid....A post flagged today might be tommorrows truth. LoL.

There is a difference between disagreement and misinformed info. You apparently do not understand this nuance. One could as easily say your posts are missinformed.....as I will point out below....

The Biden regime are not telling them to clean up posts.....as you say..... they are actually pointing out posts the Biden administration want removed.......quote from Jen Psaki "We are flagging problematic posts"

This "We".....is the Biden regime authoritarian control on speech clear and simple. To say otherwise is less than genuine. So I guess using your words......you are the one missinformed here.

After all the many times Government officials in both R & Dem admins have been wrong, wrong, wrong in tbis Covid deal....they have no credibility whatsoever. So who are these Gov arbiters of truth??? Given the Gov. history on Covid....A post flagged today might be tommorrows truth. LoL.

Like I said, I’m not thrilled that the government is stepping in here, but at the same time, I see the kennel club of brainwashed dolts on here, and something needs to be done. Now, I also want it all fact checked by outside third party neutral sources and for it to be fully transparent. I would wholeheartedly disagree with the government flagging posts and having them deleted without them being openly fact checked first

Whatever you have to do to justify what they're doing.

Like I said, I’m not thrilled that the government is stepping in here, but at the same time, I see the kennel club of brainwashed dolts on here, and something needs to be done. Now, I also want it all fact checked by outside third party neutral sources and for it to be fully transparent. I would wholeheartedly disagree with the government flagging posts and having them deleted without them being openly fact checked first
Because you believe that only you are right. Which most of the time, you are not.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Because you believe that only you are right. Which most of the time, you are not.
I didn’t say anything about me being right. If it bothers you that I’m calling you misinformed then maybe cancel your membership to the Dinesh D’Souza fan club.

Again one could as easily say your side are the kennel club of brainwashed dolts too.

Thank you for finaly wholeheatedly agreeing with government overreach here on this topic.

Again one could as easily say your side are the kennel club of brainwashed dolts too.

Thank you for finaly wholeheatedly agreeing with government overreach here on this topic.
Ah yes some key whataboutism here. I digress. Just think of why they want to step in here. The easiest way to do that? Go back and reread all of your posts.

Ah yes some key whataboutism here. I digress. Just think of why they want to step in here. The easiest way to do that? Go back and reread all of your posts.

Think I will just keep the win of you wholeheartedly agreeing with me ......and call it a day. Rarely happens here. Lol.

He's not informed. He won't say where he gets his information from because he knows all of the outlets he follows for his information are Democrat sponsored publications. Everything he follows is through a Democrat lens.
You asking where someone else gets their information from is rich indeed.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
You asking where someone else gets their information from is rich indeed.
You get your information through a Democrat lens and think you're informed. Richer than Bill Gates that you won't fess up and tell us where you get your information.

You get your information through a Democrat lens and think you're informed. Richer than Bill Gates that you won't fess up and tell us where you get your information.
Why do you care? I’m not the one posting hysterical nonsense on here (well you pretty much just use memes) and trying to pass it off as facts.

Boiledsteel was hoping that his homophobic jokes and remarks would have blown away by now. i guess not. ha ha.
Ironic the board racist comments to make cover for the actual homophobe, but not surprising.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT