ADVERTISEMENT

Delusional

Sounds like the really good one out of the 3 has a 1 year NIL deal to fulfill.
The younger two wI’ll stay there as long as Indinia is their only option. When that changes, and when their older brother graduates / completes his eligibility, they’ll be gone. Their dad, who is highly credentialed as a coach, just repudiated Allen.That’s about as damning as you can get.

The younger two wI’ll stay there as long as Indinia is their only option. When that changes, and when their older brother graduates / completes his eligibility, they’ll be gone. Their dad, who is highly credentialed as a coach, just repudiated Allen.That’s about as damning as you can get.
Some of the Indinia football experts are speculating that he was forced out by the Chiefs, and that he’s a “mercenary”.

Reactions: Boilerscuz

God your special.

The youngest is a 23 kid. He's not bound to Indiana in anyway. How is Indiana his only option? Please tell me your dumb enough to believe that we're his only commitable offer a full year before he can sign with a school.

This should be good.

God your special.

The youngest is a 23 kid. He's not bound to Indiana in anyway. How is Indiana his only option? Please tell me your dumb enough to believe that we're his only commitable offer a full year before he can sign with a school.

This should be good.

Do you think both Dasan and Daeh stay at IU their entire careers?

Do you think both Dasan and Daeh stay at IU their entire careers?

I honestly have no idea.

If I were to guess, probably not. Simple math just says no. To many kids have the free transfer option. I will say though that when Daeh committed, one of our writers said that he was told that Daeh had always wanted to play at Indiana since he grew up in Bloomington and was so close to the program growing up. He's the one that got the whole thing moving brother wise.

If one were to move on, I would guess it to be Dasan. That's a complete guess though.

With his buyout, at least another 3 years I would guess.
That’s better than a guess. It will be three years minimum unless Mark Cuban writes a $20m+/- check with won’t happen for football. It would be hard for these guys to bail at his point but I assume the youngest will move to south bend and will continue to get recruited hard. Far from done.

also iu has a major rb commit and a major rb transfer who now have another reason not to stick around after this year.

Also the backup safety burgess who presumably had a good shot to take the starting position vacated by Layne just entered the transfer portal.

Burgess wasn't starting this year. He had been passed up by Josh Sanguineitti last year.
Got it. It’s to the point for IU where they cannot take anyone else on board. I don’t know about their blue and green shirt status but might be able to get 1 or 2 more tops. But with 21 true freshmen and 20+ transfers they probably only have 60 scholarship non true-freshmen players next year and by the time the season rolls around that could be in the low 50s. So even losing backups with experience will hurt where they will be counting on walking and marginal transfers to fill in the gaps.

Is there offset language in the contract, so they can subtract his Warren Central salary from the amount owed?
Everything is kind of funny about your post except the fact you used the wrong high school - it was Ben Davis, not Warren Central. But, never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Everything is kind of funny about your post except the fact you used the wrong high school - it was Ben Davis, not Warren Central. But, never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Wendy Byrde killed Ben Davis

joke-missed.gif

Reactions: Purdue85
Got it. It’s to the point for IU where they cannot take anyone else on board. I don’t know about their blue and green shirt status but might be able to get 1 or 2 more tops. But with 21 true freshmen and 20+ transfers they probably only have 60 scholarship non true-freshmen players next year and by the time the season rolls around that could be in the low 50s. So even losing backups with experience will hurt where they will be counting on walking and marginal transfers to fill in the gaps.
it's 10 transfers. really should do your homework before posting

it's 10 transfers. really should do your homework before posting
Got it 10 coming in. I meant going out which I think is up to 24. Indiana is maxed out now with 32 combined transfer/freshmen unless they green/blue shirt. You can’t take any more transfers so as more leave or get injured you will have to plug them in with walkons or play a bunch of true freshmen.

God your special.

This should be good.
If you're not smart enough to spell simple words correctly, why would anyone give credibility to your football opinions? By the way, aren’t you one of the many Indinia fools who said IU would challenge for the Big 10 championship last season? You really are that stupid, aren’t you?

As for the McCullough’s, their dad just ran away from your high school coach, completely discrediting the RevCoach LEO. They won’t be far behind. Even someone with your modest intellect should understand that.

If you're not smart enough to spell simple words correctly, why would anyone give credibility to your football opinions? By the way, aren’t you one of the many Indinia fools who said IU would challenge for the Big 10 championship last season? You really are that stupid, aren’t you?

As for the McCullough’s, their dad just ran away from your high school coach, completely discrediting the RevCoach LEO. They won’t be far behind. Even someone with your modest intellect should understand that.

Lol. Please point to anywhere where I said Indiana would challenge for the big 10 championship. Anyone that thinks Ohio State isn't gonna win it really is stupid.

Is McCulley still looking to transfer like you claimed? I would have sworn he would have been in the portal by now.

You're a joke.

Lol. Please point to anywhere where I said Indiana would challenge for the big 10 championship. Anyone that thinks Ohio State isn't gonna win it really is stupid.

Is McCulley still looking to transfer like you claimed? I would have sworn he would have been in the portal by now.

You're a joke.
Watch what happens after Spring ball. The steady flow of players out of your high school program will continue. Bjorson trashed Allen, as have several former coaches. McCulley and his family aren’t happy and he’s not sitting behind the statues who will play ahead of him.. The RevCoach LEO sure fooled you rubes, especially guys like you who know nothing about football. Big 10 Champs! You’re an idiot.

Last edited:
Watchwhat happens after Spring ball. The steady flow of players out of your high school program will continue. Bjorson trashed Allen, as have several former coaches. McCulley and his family aren’t happy and he’s not sitting behind the statues who will play ahead of him.. The RevCoach LEO sure fooled you rubes, especially guys like you who know nothing about football. Big 10 Champs! You’re an idiot.
Anything to back up these claims?

Dude... you've lost what, 24(?) players to the portal in the past 6 months or so?

Logic and humility would scream to most people, "pick a different battle!"
He said Bjornson trashed Allen as have multiple coaches. He said Mculley is unhappy and would transfer. Just asking to have his claims backed up.

Anything to back up these claims?
How do you think he and his family feel after being poorly prepped and thrown to the wolves last year, replaced at the end of the season by a scout team walk on who isn’t a BT level player, and then recruited over with a portal transfer from Mizzou? Allen failed to get him ready in spite of the injury track record of the players ahead of him, they threw him out there behind a horrible line and without the ability to do much of anything, exposed him to injury, burned his redshirt, sat him, and then recruited over him. Why would he be dumb enough to stay, especially when the Head Coach knows nothing about office and can’t be bothered to learn more? This will be Allen’s fourth OC in six seasons. There’s a reason good offensive coaches don’t want anything to do with the RevCoach LEO. Wish DM well.

He said Bjornson trashed Allen as have multiple coaches. He said Mculley is unhappy and would transfer. Just asking to have his claims backed up.
Ask high School coaches, especially ones whose players are jumping overboard. Nearly half of your 85 scholarship team will have never played a down for IU when they walk onto the field next Fall. GLWT. Indinia would be someone’s homecoming opponent every week if that could be arranged.

How do you think he and his family feel after being poorly prepped and thrown to the wolves last year, replaced at the end of the season by a scout team walk on who isn’t a BT level player, and then recruited over with a portal transfer from Mizzou? Allen failed to get him ready in spite of the injury track record of the players ahead of him, they threw him out there behind a horrible line and without the ability to do much of anything, exposed him to injury, burned his redshirt, sat him, and then recruited over him. Why would he be dumb enough to stay, especially when the Head Coach knows nothing about office and can’t be bothered to learn more? This will be Allen’s fourth OC in six seasons. There’s a reason good offensive coaches don’t want anything to do with the RevCoach LEO. Wish DM well.
So you don’t have any facts your just giving your opinion. That’s definitely your right just thought you had some quotes or something to back up your claims. Oh and one of those offensive coaches turned the OC gig at IU into a HC gig at Fresno and now Washington where he just stole one of your top coaches and recruiters. Two of the OC got fired or in the case of Debord got asked to retire to save getting fired. Delano left IU for Notre Dame and now might leave Notre Dame for the New York Giants. Odds are he wasn’t going to be at IU long anyways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT