ADVERTISEMENT

Delusional

IU gave up ~32 ppg on defense this year. Your new DC is not good. Your defense was loaded with JRs and SRs and still played horribly.

I think going 3 and out time and time again and the opposing defense knowing you can't complete a pass would be pretty easy to defend. Our offense didn't do our defense any favors. Compared to the 2020 defense, we gave up roughly the same yardage and actually gave up less big plays. The difference was we didn't get the turnovers and our offense averaged almost 2 turnovers a game.

Hard to have a good defense when they are always on the field.

Rumors galore on this one. He's a quality pick up that could be flipped especially by a blue blood program. I think the advantage for IU is McCulley probably talking to him. Another rumor I heard is that he might still sign this week.
Rumors also out there that McCulley is headed for the portal, too. Saw that Reese Taylor punched out earlier today. Your team will be strangers next year. Not surprising after going 0fer.

Rumors also out there that McCulley is headed for the portal, too. Saw that Reese Taylor punched out earlier today. Your team will be strangers next year. Not surprising after going 0fer.
Huge loss with Taylor. One of only 2-3 starters expected to return on defense.

Huge loss with Taylor. One of only 2-3 starters expected to return on defense.
In spite of the phony LEO garbage, the culture there sounds awful. Players fighting with other players, players fighting with coaches, coaches going at coaches, off field issues. Older players don’t want to hang around for yet another disaster of a season, especially when it’s clear the RevCoach LEO isn’t going to get it fixed.

Reactions: Indy_Rider and BBG
In spite of the phony LEO garbage, the culture there sounds awful. Players fighting with other players, players fighting with coaches, coaches going at coaches, off field issues. Older players don’t want to hang around for yet another disaster of a season, especially when it’s clear the RevCoach LEO isn’t going to get it fixed.
Yeah and recent history shows they have a relatively stiff trigger pull on their firing mechanism so I expect it to take at least two more years of misery before they are shopping for another head coach.

Yeah and recent history shows they have a relatively stiff trigger pull on their firing mechanism so I expect it to take at least two more years of misery before they are shopping for another head coach.

And then it will be meet the new coach same as the old coach.

And then it will be meet the new coach same as the old coach.
Probably. Maybe not.

Bill Mallory was a home run hire, but that was almost 40 years ago.

I really think they made the same type of hire with Terry Hoeppner. Unfortunately, he passed way too soon (fck cancer). Hoeppner was an IN native and would likely have been there as long as he liked, and I think he would have had that program on solid ground, not the shifting sand it's on now.

Probably. Maybe not.

Bill Mallory was a home run hire, but that was almost 40 years ago.

I really think they made the same type of hire with Terry Hoeppner. Unfortunately, he passed way too soon (fck cancer). Hoeppner was an IN native and would likely have been there as long as he liked, and I think he would have had that program on solid ground, not the shifting sand it's on now.

I agree about Mallory and Hoeppner.

But I don't think even a Mallory or Hoeppner will be able to get them out of the hole they will be in after Allen is done.

I agree about Mallory and Hoeppner.

But I don't think even a Mallory or Hoeppner will be able to get them out of the hole they will be in after Allen is done.
They keep jabbering about conference realignment because they're stuck in the B1G East. A couple more years under the LEO regime and I'm not sue even a realignment to the MAC will help them

Reactions: Purdue85
Indinia’s top rated recruit, Omar Cooper, has opened his recruitment up. I know there are some mixed views on him, but he might be worth a look. I’m sure he’ll get some late interest from other schools. It fits with the rumors about McCulley going into the portal, too.

I wonder if this will help with the McCulley portal "rumors" you keep spouting off about.

Yeah, once he didn't sign on Wednesday, I thought he was gone.

He's from Bama, so I understand the want to stay in the South. South Carolina was a finalist for him the first time around, so it's not totally out of the blue.

So who’s the QB next year?

Cooper didn’t have the options he hoped he would, did he? With so many players leaving, including loyal guys like Reese Taylor, you have to wonder if this is about more than just being such a lowly program. Who’s in the portal next for you guys?

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
you sound like you have the makings of a good liberal news anchor

Move those goal posts some more!
The last time I saw goal posts, I was looking through them and staring at 44-7. I also watched a team that didn’t care at all about playing for their coaches or each other, and who couldn’t wait to get off the field after laying down like quitters. They weren’t Big 10 level in any way. Were you referring to those goal posts? Cooper tried to cultivate options and had to stick with Indinia. McCulley is most likely doing the same thing, just like a number of your leavers have done over the last few months.

The last time I saw goal posts, I was looking through them and staring at 44-7. I also watched a team that didn’t care at all about playing for their coaches or each other, and who couldn’t wait to get off the field after laying down like quitters. They weren’t Big 10 level in any way. Were you referring to those goal posts? Cooper tried to cultivate options and had to stick with Indinia. McCulley is most likely doing the same thing, just like a number of your leavers have done over the last few months.

Notre Dame is nobody, huh?

He had options if he wanted them. You're out of your league.

• Haha
Notre Dame is nobody, huh?

He had options if he wanted them. You're out of your league.
He didn’t have better options than Indinia, and he never had a ND one. You’re as knowledgeable as a 2-10 / 0-9 record, which is to say you don’t know a damn thing. 13th out of 14 in the metric you guys said was the most accurate. Lol.

He didn’t have better options than Indinia, and he never had a ND one. You’re as knowledgeable as a 2-10 / 0-9 record, which is to say you don’t know a damn thing. 13th out of 14 in the metric you guys said was the most accurate. Lol.

Notre Dame's 247 writer confirmed that they had reached out to him once they learned he wasn't signing on Wednesday.

Since it's a dead period, he can't meet face to face with anyone, but I'm sure you already knew that.

He would have had options had he waited.

Reaching out didn’t include an offer, and ND made no promise of one. He had no other options, and he knew it. You need to follow along more closely before you make statements that you subsequently contradict, as you did here. #13.

Reaching out didn’t include an offer, and ND made no promise of one. He had no other options, and he knew it. You need to follow along more closely before you make statements that you subsequently contradict, as you did here. #13.

If he would have visited, like they wanted him to, he very well could have gotten an offer.

It doesn't matter though. We got him. He shut it down. Now I await your "rumor" coming true of McCulley entering the portal.

If he would have visited, like they wanted him to, he very well could have gotten an offer.

It doesn't matter though. We got him. He shut it down. Now I await your "rumor" coming true of McCulley entering the portal.
“If” and “could have” confirm he didn’t have any other options. You’re right, he stuck with Indinia because he didn’t have anything better. Try to keep up. McCulley is trying to see what his options are now. If he has better ones, see you later.

“If” and “could have” confirm he didn’t have any other options. You’re right, he stuck with Indinia because he didn’t have anything better. Try to keep up. McCulley is trying to see what his options are now. If he has better ones, see you later.

Only in your head

Only in your head
You’ve already had to admit he didn’t have other options. We get it, you didn’t know any better. It’s why you don’t know anything about what McCulley is doing, either. You’re #13, which is nearly twice what you scored last month.

They’re printing LEO shirts and caps now. They think everything is great.

Notre Dame's 247 writer confirmed that they had reached out to him once they learned he wasn't signing on Wednesday.

Since it's a dead period, he can't meet face to face with anyone, but I'm sure you already knew that.

He would have had options had he waited.

I've had "writers" confirm that Sophie Marceau had reached out to me, after having learned I wasn't married earlier in my life.

No doubt, I would have had options had I waited.

iu

Reactions: Robinahood
You’ve already had to admit he didn’t have other options. We get it, you didn’t know any better. It’s why you don’t know anything about what McCulley is doing, either. You’re #13, which is nearly twice what you scored last month.

Link to me admitting he had no other OPTIONS?

This should be good.

Lol Bell is about to land a 4 star QB rated higher than Brady Allen, he's already outdone pathetic Brian Brohm on the recruiting trail and he had two weeks from the time he was hired to early signing day. The transfers out are all backups genius, most are upperclassmen that hadn't cracked the field outside of special teams in 3+ years, PU will have the same after their bowl game, it's just the nature of CFB now and anyone who disagrees is an ignorant dolt. IU just landed a 4 star running back out of the portal, who did PU land out of the portal again, oh yeah one of IU's rejects whose now barely a 3 star in his transfer rating.

You clearly have no idea what your talking about, stick to opinions about PU, not that those opinions are good either but PU fans are too stupid to tell the difference between a smart and dumb opinion so they'll probably agree with you

@jlasson I see the new 4* QB Bell was about to land got lost and ended up in South Carolina. Hahahahahaha

Gosh, Bell really put Brohm to shame on the recruiting trail. Brohm only brought in a 4* QB in Mr. Football winner Brady Allen and Bell brought in.... who again did Bell recruit at QB?

Gtfo

Lol Bell is about to land a 4 star QB rated higher than Brady Allen, he's already outdone pathetic Brian Brohm on the recruiting trail and he had two weeks from the time he was hired to early signing day. The transfers out are all backups genius, most are upperclassmen that hadn't cracked the field outside of special teams in 3+ years, PU will have the same after their bowl game, it's just the nature of CFB now and anyone who disagrees is an ignorant dolt. IU just landed a 4 star running back out of the portal, who did PU land out of the portal again, oh yeah one of IU's rejects whose now barely a 3 star in his transfer rating.

You clearly have no idea what your talking about, stick to opinions about PU, not that those opinions are good either but PU fans are too stupid to tell the difference between a smart and dumb opinion so they'll probably agree with you.

Bump

@jlasson I see the new 4* QB Bell was about to land got lost and ended up in South Carolina. Hahahahahaha

Gosh, Bell really put Brohm to shame on the recruiting trail. Brohm only brought in a 4* QB in Mr. Football winner Brady Allen and Bell brought in.... who again did Bell recruit at QB?

Gtfo

So instead of going to IU where the QB competition is wide open, Bailey decided to pick a school where they have Spencer Rattler and another 4* incoming QB in the same class. Lol

So instead of going to IU where the QB competition is wide open, Bailey decided to pick a school where they have Spencer Rattler and another 4* incoming QB in the same class. Lol

Bailey must not be a masochist. He doesn't want to take a beating every Saturday playing for Indinia.

Post today over at The Looshier,

"W. Kentucky ended the season 9-5 with an impressive bowl win over App St. In retrospect that IU win on the road was a quality win."

Now they are calling wins over their directional-state opponents as quality wins. Celebrating one of their two wins as quality. Calls for rings and a banner.

Post today over at The Looshier,

"W. Kentucky ended the season 9-5 with an impressive bowl win over App St. In retrospect that IU win on the road was a quality win."

Now they are calling wins over their directional-state opponents as quality wins. Celebrating one of their two wins as quality. Calls for rings and a banner.
Lol. Penix won that game. But IU is too good for Penix so they moved on from him and got.... no QBs to sign bahahahaha

Coach McCullough is leaving IU for ND. So far all 3 sons are staying out but it’s a slippery slope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT