ADVERTISEMENT

Defensive match ups with Haarms

Bernese

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2016
USA
Looking through our schedule and their personnel, I think Haarms will be a big help on defense at the 5 (not the 4). I am particularly interested in seeing him guard Ethan Haap. Thoughts?

Wrong board but Happ struggled with Hammons and Haas both over the past couple seasons. I see no reason why Haarms wouldn't be able to pose similar issues for him. That said, Happ has probably improved and every year is different so we'll see how it turns out.

Haarms runs pretty well for his size and seems to have good hands. Would be a match up nightmare and definite improvement over our current receivers.

Wrong board but Happ struggled with Hammons and Haas both over the past couple seasons. I see no reason why Haarms wouldn't be able to pose similar issues for him. That said, Happ has probably improved and every year is different so we'll see how it turns out.

That's what I get for hopping around the GBI message boards.

that would be cool to have Haarms on those goal line plays and 2 point conversion attempts instead of Phillips................. too soon? too harsh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT