ADVERTISEMENT

Daniel Jacobsen Highlights

There are a BUNCH of "pork tenderloin" groups on Facebook. My mistake was joining two. Now I get constantly pics of tenderloins on my feed and I'm always hungry. :)
These are very good and they travel maybe 90 minute radius to various sites. Pack of 10 for $22. You can call and get a date they may be close to your location. original and spicy are the packages. They have a van that travels with a freezer inside. The will open a restaurant in Westfield soon...but don't know the date

These are very good and they travel maybe 90 minute radius to various sites. Pack of 10 for $22. You can call and get a date they may be close to your location. original and spicy are the packages. They have a van that travels with a freezer inside. The will open a restaurant in Westfield soon...but don't know the date

I live in Tennessee so we don’t have tenderloins here. Once a month or so I will take a few days and cook what I call a tour of Kokomo with Lord John’s tacos, tenderloins and B&K coneys, all food we don’t have down here. My family loves it and to be fair, it’s much better than the originals.

I live in Tennessee so we don’t have tenderloins here. Once a month or so I will take a few days and cook what I call a tour of Kokomo with Lord John’s tacos, tenderloins and B&K coneys, all food we don’t have down here. My family loves it and to be fair, it’s much better than the originals.
well tell your family about the tenderloins if they like them. You can always drive to swayzee and take some back if you like them. Lord John's originally Shelines (sp?) as you probably know has been replicated at a different location by a different group. Haven't had any of those for a while.

At the end of that video after draining the three, he goes and celebrates at the bench. While celebrating, there is a team mate he celebrates with who appears to be just as tall as he is. Any knowledge who his teammate is and if he has talent?

At the end of that video after draining the three, he goes and celebrates at the bench. While celebrating, there is a team mate he celebrates with who appears to be just as tall as he is. Any knowledge who his teammate is and if he has talent?

Looks to be a good 4 or 5 inches shorter, pass

well tell your family about the tenderloins if they like them. You can always drive to swayzee and take some back if you like them. Lord John's originally Shelines (sp?) as you probably know has been replicated at a different location by a different group. Haven't had any of those for a while.
Oh, I have turned many a Tennessean into the pork tenderloin. They always come into it thinking it’s a Filet steak but once they bite into it, they are hooked. Also, there are no tacos down here anywhere near to the Lord John’s. Yep, that’s the Shelines originally and now several bars in Kokomo make them.

Reactions: tjreese
earlier video showed his perimeter game more and appears to have a nice stroke. Fits in with the move to a quicker pace down the road
on his non dunks he has a nice touch on his shots unlike the line drives by TKR or the flips at the basket by Furst

Reactions: tjreese
some yrs ago on one of those shows that choose different parts of the country and certain areas they picked a place in Huntington, IN that puts out alot of them, don't remember the name

Wole we don’t have room 😂

some yrs ago on one of those shows that choose different parts of the country and certain areas they picked a place in Huntington, IN that puts out alot of them, don't remember the name
I think there are a couple of places in Huntington that are suppose to be very good, but not sure if those are the places with tenderloins? I think they are fairly close to Honeywell Center

Yeah, think I read that a while back coming here to redshirt while getting the benefits of practice, nutrition and weight training I'm guessing. Still very young
His nutritional plan should consist of having a meal at every dining hall for breakfast, lunch and dinner…every day for the first year 😂

Reactions: Flot
Yeah, he's 16, built about like Kalkbrenner currently at 22 yrs old....25 lbs of muscle won't be difficult to do and will be perfect playing weight.

Reactions: BoilerDeac
Wole we don’t have room 😂
I know we don’t currently have room, but he looked pretty good and big. It looks like we’re giving up on that Lunaire or whatever prep school it was and starting a new pipeline! Gotta 🥰 love it.

I know we don’t currently have room, but he looked pretty good and big. It looks like we’re giving up on that Lunaire or whatever prep school it was and starting a new pipeline! Gotta 🥰 love it.
Haha we can’t give up on La Lumiere yet! Gotta try and somehow get Haralson to come to Purdue (would be a long shot). We also have a log jam in the front court for a few years to come.

Reactions: oldboiler52
Oh, I have turned many a Tennessean into the pork tenderloin. They always come into it thinking it’s a Filet steak but once they bite into it, they are hooked. Also, there are no tacos down here anywhere near to the Lord John’s. Yep, that’s the Shelines originally and now several bars in Kokomo make them.
I make a wicked pork tenderloin. Have a bag of 20 in my freezer ready to be breaded.

Looks like Painter has a very good eye for talent. And it’s obvious why after he reclassified why Painter still wanted to sign him.

Maybe he actually could start as a freshman. You never know

Reactions: 02BoilerUp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT