ADVERTISEMENT

Cover up

Just to help me understand you a bit, what kind of job do you hold and your age. I have trouble understanding how we are so far apart. Maybe that will shed some light for me to get where your coming from.
How do you not understand the facts of the case? Break it down and tell me what part of it you aren't understanding. "Trump illegally withholding aid in order to extort an ally to benefit himself personally by having said ally attack his political opponent." Which part are you having trouble with? We'll take a look at the evidence for whatever part of the sentence you don't understand. Just let me know.

How do you not understand the facts of the case? Break it down and tell me what part of it you aren't understanding. "Trump illegally withholding aid in order to extort an ally to benefit himself personally by having said ally attack his political opponent." Which part are you having trouble with? We'll take a look at the evidence for whatever part of the sentence you don't understand. Just let me know.
No interest in answering my inquiry?

Reactions: glidresquirrel
No interest in answering my inquiry?
In my 30's. It doesn't matter. What about you? Tell me what part of the facts of the case you don't understand. We can break it down in a simple way and go over the evidence for whatever part is giving you trouble. It's not just because people don't like Trump. If that was the case they could have gone after him for a multitude of other issues. This is black and white. Tell me what part of the sentence you're having trouble with.
"Trump illegally withholding aid in order to extort an ally to benefit himself personally by having said ally attack his political opponent."

In my 30's. It doesn't matter. What about you? Tell me what part of the facts of the case you don't understand. We can break it down in a simple way and go over the evidence for whatever part is giving you trouble. It's not just because people don't like Trump. If that was the case they could have gone after him for a multitude of other issues. This is black and white. Tell me what part of the sentence you're having trouble with.
"Trump illegally withholding aid in order to extort an ally to benefit himself personally by having said ally attack his political opponent."
I have trouble believing any of these alleged facts (hearsay) without the main witness not identified or being called to testify. That’s what is black and white to me. Until this happens it’s no more than Democrats not liking Trump. Nothing you or anyone else could add to make me or many understand this impeachment until this happens.

It's only black and white in your mind. You've been listening to (and actualy believing) Adam Schiff for too long.

I have trouble believing any of these alleged facts (hearsay) without the main witness not identified or being called to testify. That’s what is black and white to me. Until this happens it’s no more than Democrats not liking Trump. Nothing you or anyone else could add to make me or many understand this impeachment until this happens.
Why do you call the whistleblower the main witness? Why would you ignore the GAO report, the Trump/Zelensky call memo, Mulvaney's video confession, Trump's video saying that Ukraine needs to investigate the Bidens, Parnas's WhatsApp messages, emails from the OMB, testimony from Volker, Taylor, Yovanovitch, Hill, Sondland, Vindman and Holmes? You're willfully burying your head in the sand. The facts are right there at your fingertips.

"Nothing you or anyone else could add to make me or many understand this impeachment until this happens." That's a sad statement man, you're going to ignore everything that's going on, documented evidence, until some irrelevant condition is met.

Reactions: doubleyous
It's only black and white in your mind. You've been listening to (and actualy believing) Adam Schiff for too long.
You've watched too much Fox News. The brainwashing on the right is the greatest danger our country faces. That none of you guys can understand simple verifiable facts is a real issue.

You've watched too much Fox News. The brainwashing on the right is the greatest danger our country faces. That none of you guys can understand simple verifiable facts is a real issue.
I'd say the booming economy is the greatest danger to our country.

And it's crazy, you have solved this entire thing in your mind and the Senate can't get their arms around it. Kudos to you for a job well done.

In fact, I don't watch much Fox News...hardly any as a matter of fact. I just watch MSM news and reverse everything that they report as "news"....

In fact, I don't watch much Fox News...hardly any as a matter of fact. I just watch MSM news and reverse everything that they report as "news"....
That sounds like a great way to be uninformed about every issue. Based on your posts it seems to be working. Bravo I guess.

That sounds like a great way to be uninformed about every issue. Based on your posts it seems to be working. Bravo I guess.

You are so predictable....

giphy.gif

No, but if they're successful with Trump, they'll go after Pence in hope that Pelosi becomes Prez.
Pence may be complete human garbage but I don’t think he has anything that they can go after him for to remove him from office.

Trump spits on the Constitution and you call yourself a Consitutionalist. I literally laughed out loud. If you can't be honest, isn't that degrading, or maybe you're just not the type of person that cares.
Indy....slow down a bit. The only people defiling or spitting on the Constitution are those you quote and support. Trump, according to the Constitution of the United States has done nothing that is an impeachable offense. Every Prez has withheld aid at one time or another, and that is not and never has been something they can be impeached about. There have been no high crimes either. As someone said above, and as I've been trying to tell for a long time, you can't impeach the Prez on a whim brought about by losing the election to that person. If he were to get defeated this year, that's the only way to get him out of office.

So Pence is complete human garbage 35? I think you are a piece of garbage, see how that works? Im not a huge Pence fan but pricks like you that call people human garbage I find really annoying. Do you have any idea what a total jerk you are? You are truly a disgusting life form

Pence may be complete human garbage but I don’t think he has anything that they can go after him for to remove him from office.
Indy, as I've told you before....I personally know Mike Pence, and the only reason you and others don't like him is he's not afraid to express his Christian viewpoint, which you don't agree with. Calling him human garbage, when you've never met him, nor even know him is beyond desperation, and honestly shows your lack of intelligence.

Indy, as I've told you before....I personally know Mike Pence, and the only reason you and others don't like him is he's not afraid to express his Christian viewpoint, which you don't agree with. Calling him human garbage, when you've never met him, nor even know him is beyond desperation, and honestly shows your lack of intelligence.
No, he’s just a discriminating garbage human without any redeeming qualities. Must be why you like him so much. Like looking in the mirror?

I'd say the booming economy is the greatest danger to our country.

And it's crazy, you have solved this entire thing in your mind and the Senate can't get their arms around it. Kudos to you for a job well done.
The Senate gets it. Most of the Senate Republicans aren’t ignorant of the facts, they are just void of integrity and are putting party over the good of the country. They’re just like you guys on this board. I don’t believe that all of you are that stupid to truly believe the arguments you’re making (there’s a few that are) you’re just choosing to be dishonest instead. Every single Republican would have been for impeachment if Obama had done anything close to what Trump did.

No, he’s just a discriminating garbage human without any redeeming qualities. Must be why you like him so much. Like looking in the mirror?
You just can't help being a total POS can you? Why would ANYONE read the bullshit that constantly spews from you and take anything you say seriously or give a damn? You a putrid excuse for a human being.

Reactions: atlboiler2156
Say what ??
You need not offer any additional explanation.
Very easily understood educational methodology.

Last edited:
You’re like a Schiff quote machine. Seeing you breathlessly defend tyranny and the radical Democratic party is something to behold. There’s brainwashed, and then there’s you.

This country will keep moving and you’ll keep telling people about the evidence that’s “damning.” Keep spinning those wheels slinging those mortgage loans.
How you can claim tyranny and radicalism for someone else while defending what Trump and Republicans are doing defies all logic. Everything you post is a Fox News propaganda talking point. The fascists are all too glad to have their useful idiots lined up repeating falsehoods, without an ounce of self reflection.

Indy....slow down a bit. The only people defiling or spitting on the Constitution are those you quote and support. Trump, according to the Constitution of the United States has done nothing that is an impeachable offense. Every Prez has withheld aid at one time or another, and that is not and never has been something they can be impeached about. There have been no high crimes either. As someone said above, and as I've been trying to tell for a long time, you can't impeach the Prez on a whim brought about by losing the election to that person. If he were to get defeated this year, that's the only way to get him out of office.
C'monnnn, now, twin !!
1) The Constitution hardly spells out a definition of impeachable offense. You know that.
2) Withholding countries' aid is hardly the full explanation of this entire matter. You know that.
3) Whim/lost election...….you know better.

Your boy'll be around for November. Only not without the red "I" on his forehead. He earned it.

(ATTN: INDY35: ) You just can't help being a total POS can you? Why would ANYONE read the bullshit that constantly spews from you and take anything you say seriously or give a damn? You a putrid excuse for a human being.
remember? he can't hear you.

remember? he can't hear you.
No but you can and since you are one and the same it really doesnt matter. Nothing is worse than a pussy who posts constant streams of BS but if they get called they ignore. That is the biggest sign of a coward there is

How you can claim tyranny and radicalism for someone else while defending what Trump and Republicans are doing defies all logic. Everything you post is a Fox News propaganda talking point. The fascists are all too glad to have their useful idiots lined up repeating falsehoods, without an ounce of self reflection.
Defending the country is radical? How so? I was told today that voters should not be responsible for electing our next president. That seemed a bit radical to me but what do I know?

Defending the country is radical? How so? I was told today that voters should not be responsible for electing our next president. That seemed a bit radical to me but what do I know?
You’re not defending the country when you make excuse after excuse for Trump. Voters should be responsible, that’s why it’s such a big deal that Trump is trying to interfere in the election.

These two mutants, W and 35 will post forever on the same crap. Neither one of them ever shuts up! 35 has me on ignore since I dont agree with him. Good to see some other posters calling them out!

No but you can and since you are one and the same it really doesnt matter. Nothing is worse than a pussy who posts constant streams of BS but if they get called they ignore. That is the biggest sign of a coward there is
what ? the one-and-the-same shit got old a LONG time ago. the guy can't hear you.
Do one of those posts you did recently where actual discussion material was offered up.

You’re not defending the country when you make excuse after excuse for Trump. Voters should be responsible, that’s why it’s such a big deal that Trump is trying to interfere in the election.
Showtime Schiff said otherwise this afternoon. It’d be a much, much better place with the power starved Dems in control.

I personally think Dems are trying to interfere with an election by delaying the impeachment proceedings to take certain Senators off of the campaign trail.

These two mutants, W and 35 will post forever on the same crap. Neither one of them ever shuts up! 35 has me on ignore since I dont agree with him. Good to see some other posters calling them out!
Who's calling me out ? Must've missed it.
Post something about politics. Please.

Who's calling me out ? Must've missed it.
Post something about politics. Please.
I thought you had to get to Chuckie Cheese to go play in the ballpit? You just cant not respond to everything. Calling you out? OK whatever refuting your bullshit posts. Go play with the balls man you will feel better

You made, and still make excuse after excuse for your Barack Hussein Obama. Every day, every night...excuse after excuse. You are such a hypocrite Indy.

Haha I know who Indy really is. Don’t be too upset he’s ignored you. Total (balding) buffoon.
Im not , sorry you know him . I just find it funny when someone is so cocksure about stuff and they use ignore to those who disagree. I wear it as a badge of honor LOL!

Im not , sorry you know him . I just find it funny when someone is so cocksure about stuff and they use ignore to those who disagree. I wear it as a badge of honor LOL!
As you should! He’s a brainwashed bot. Talks in circles, the establishment is never wrong, the evidence is damning, and everybody is dishonest. The wheels on the bus go round and round...

No, but if they're successful with Trump, they'll go after Pence in hope that Pelosi becomes Prez.
WTF !!
" They'll go after Pence" ?? Who's "they" ??
" Go after him how ? "
By IMPEACHING Pence ??
How long have you been suffering from delusions ? This s___ is crazy.
Lighten up. Fore !!!

WTF !!
" They'll go after Pence" ?? Who's "they" ??
" Go after him how ? "
By IMPEACHING Pence ??
How long have you been suffering from delusions ? This s___ is crazy.
Lighten up. Fore !!!
Are you a masochist? You post all kinds of stuff that doesn't even resemble English, stuff that makes absolutely no sense. I thought you were going to Chuckie Cheese and had to go? That's what you told us like an hr ago so we could all plan our evening around your return

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT