ADVERTISEMENT

Conf Tourney

pubill

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 2, 2021
I am really torn as to my feelings in today's game and rest of tourney. On one hand, have never really cared about this tourney, think it is better to rest up and stay healthy. Thought even more so after watching yesterday and all the slips on the floor, looks like to me , an op for an injury is inevitable. Can't believe the Big 10 has that situation for the conf tourney! Also winning tourney helps seed, probably makes us #1, but looks like that would put us out west, would be better off as a #2 in South.

But then I think, we need to get playing our best and maybe a run in this tourney , gets us going.

Not sure how I feel or think right now. What camp are you in?

We need a nice couple of W’s, just to regain any lost confidence that may have taken place. Getting to the Final will also lock our high # 2 seed, or maybe better. Need to show improvement in our shooting, defense and keeping the TOs down. Looking forward to the Noon tip. Go Boilers!

We need as many games using the Wilson ugly orange ball that we can get. Need to get used to it and dial our shooting back in.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Ambivalent about the tournament, but I want to see the "new" lineup get a couple more games under their belt. I want the team to I want to see every player locked in and at their peak, and the team as a whole peaking.

Stay healthy, at the end of the day the BTT doesn't mean anything compared to NCAAT. We have a #2 seed locked up, but a win against Rutgers would be a good confidence builder. We have the horses, just need to have it all click at the right time.

We need a nice couple of W’s, just to regain any lost confidence that may have taken place. Getting to the Final will also lock our high # 2 seed, or maybe better. Need to show improvement in our shooting, defense and keeping the TOs down. Looking forward to the Noon tip. Go Boilers!

If we get a couple of wins (in the final), I'm pretty confident we're a 1 seed. The committee has to look at Clark's injury for UCLA as something that impacts that team pretty heavily...

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Historically there is a big difference in the success of 1 and 2 seeds in the tourney, Fall to a three seed and our chances at success decrease dramatically. We need to win at least one game. Winning three could get us that number one seed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT