ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Castleman

Apparently, not supposed to share info off KHC, but I would think if you have info from another source that would be OK, just my guess.
Not much help, sorry Wole.

I'm retiring September 30 and a championship is no longer nearly as important as it once was. I'd enjoy it but years of good health, family, friends and adventure in the future are much more important at this point.
Congrats and good luck with all the important stuff...and maybe some unimportant stuff too;)

Reactions: Boilermb
I'm retiring September 30 and a championship is no longer nearly as important as it once was. I'd enjoy it but years of good health, family, friends and adventure in the future are much more important at this point.
Congratulation SIBoiler!

is there something that says you can't post KHC stuff on the free board? What if yo u go to the original source? and quote that rather than KHC ?

rlYZxh0.gif

Good luck with your retirement. I am near mine too.

The thread title is "Colin Castleman." I came on here looking to learn more about Purdue and him, not you.

The thread title is "Colin Castleman." I came on here looking to learn more about Purdue and him, not you.

Actually, Colin Castleman is retired. Although there is a Colin Castleton that plays basketball and is attracting attention.

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
purdue, like nearly every D1 school, still has chosen to place a premium on athletics, as seen by the pay to coaches compared with faculty and administration
Ever since Rome, we had our gladiators. Look how many k-12 schools hire coaches, move staff to get coaches...create positions for coaches and so forth. I just wish it were not such an arms race

Reactions: Inspector100
well don't retire from posting.

Outside of this forum, I very rarely talk about Purdue sports. On this forum, I talk about Purdue sports and rarely talk about my job or life.

My life doesn't revolve around Purdue sports, but since this a Purdue sports forum, I do my best to try to fit in. Sort of like Frazier Crane of Cheers. So, anybody here want to talk about the upcoming solar eclipse?

I'm not a troll, just a seeker of information, and conversation.
I enjoy talking about Purdue in anything, although some topics are easier than others :)

Was I in a bad mood or what? Crap, I've hijacked threads too. Some of our best discussions here result from such so-called digressions.

This is not the first time I've been an a-hole and, I fear, may not be the last. But at least I feel dumb and am sorry.

As long as SI Boiler stays off my grass. I hate when old retired guys cut through my lawn. It's bad enough the high school cross country team cuts through my yard as part of their practice runs. I'm getting the water balloons ready to launch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT