ADVERTISEMENT

CMP on Dakich right now

something I try to do on these boards is to focus my criticism on the message and not the poster. We all see things differently, and not surprisingly, we disagree on these perspectives. We are still all Purdue fans and want the team to win. I don’t always get that accomplished, and if it is an obvious troll post, I don’t try.
Just wanted to jump in and say this quote should be stickied somewhere on this board. Hell, sticky it to our constitution. Attack ideas, not people. Civility really is that simple.

No bears! Beers! Damned auto correct!

Woodchucks, squirrels, and mink are as big as the varmits it’s get around here. I live in the civilized part of meat chicken, about 30 minutes east of Ann Arbor. It’s an area called Farmington Hills, in Oakland county.
Son works in Farmington Hills. He's a little east and north of you in White Lake Twp.. Kids go to Lakeland. He's VP of Sales for Brooks Utilities. Unfortunately will not be attending grandsons graduation since there is none.

Son works in Farmington Hills. He's a little east and north of you in White Lake Twp.. Kids go to Lakeland. He's VP of Sales for Brooks Utilities. Unfortunately will not be attending grandsons graduation since there is none.
White Lake is a great area. Very pretty. Most folks don’t know just how lovely Michigan is in the summer.

Some day maybe we can connect. I live on an acre of really nice land with stream and small pond just off my deck. Your grandkids would have a blast playing in the creek catching crawdads and throwing rocks in the water. I usually have a bottle of red wine open most evenings. My wife and I enjoy company. Once this virus thing gets past, we might see about getting together.

Reactions: tjreese
White Lake is a great area. Very pretty. Most folks don’t know just how lovely Michigan is in the summer.

Some day maybe we can connect. I live on an acre of really nice land with stream and small pond just off my deck. Your grandkids would have a blast playing in the creek catching crawdads and throwing rocks in the water. I usually have a bottle of red wine open most evenings. My wife and I enjoy company. Once this virus thing gets past, we might see about getting together.
My grandkids think they're too cool for creeks and crawdads anymore. Grandson is 18 and headed to U of M. Supposed to be there June 27th for his Eagle Scout Court of Honor. Both of them are runners and missed this year's track season like everybody else. He lives on about an acre+ with a wooded area behind.

Reactions: tjreese and mathboy
My grandkids think they're too cool for creeks and crawdads anymore. Grandson is 18 and headed to U of M. Supposed to be there June 27th for his Eagle Scout Court of Honor. Both of them are runners and missed this year's track season like everybody else. He lives on about an acre+ with a wooded area behind.
They grow up too fast.

Reactions: tjreese
This thread is long and I am a little late to post but I wanted to share my support for Matt Painter here. I think that most recruits believe they are hard workers even if they aren't, so to hear Coach Painter go on there and say it's about the work, I think a lot of recruits will respect that. I also don't think most recruits go to a school planning to transfer, so when he says he doesn't like the idea of making it easier to do so, I don't think that hurts us either.

I hope people appreciate the honest truth that Coach put out there. I think that if Haarms and Nojel look within, they know it's all true. Time will tell if their decisions will pay off for them but realistically getting beat out by younger guys at the college level is not on the resume of most guys that play in the NBA.

I really haven't ever been more proud to have Coach Painter representing my school. I think his philosophy embodies everything that I love about college basketball. If we were a Kentucky or a Duke that had a different team every year, I don't think I would have near as much pride and joy for our successes as I do watching kids come in and fight and develop together.

You're a good dude. I know we argue, but you've not resorted to calling people "morons" and "oblivious" like some here. Hope your back is feeling better. I've been having lower back issues for the past 5 months.
Yoga when I have time has done wonders for my lower back. It hurts but provides sought out relief without getting Doctors involved.

Reactions: purduepat1969
it’s not a painter quote. That’s what old boiler fan said. He was, IMO, treed’s biggest supporter and loves being chummy with recruits on twitter. As soon as the nojel news broke, he blamed it on message board guys who were just too hard on nojel.
Congrats on his accomplishments ! Sad for his losses truly ,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT