ADVERTISEMENT

Cline epic tweet

Clines take on Painter on the Dan D show:

The Assassin nails another one!

RecklessBlackandwhiteAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif

So reading tweets from other fans and what not and I'd say all but a tiny percentage think this move makes zero sense, Howard screwed up wasting two years to get one and his mom is going to cause problems.

Sadly while the forum here seems to be united again, we still will have drama until he moves on again.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
So reading tweets from other fans and what not and I'd say all but a tiny percentage think this move makes zero sense, Howard screwed up wasting two years to get one and his mom is going to cause problems.

Sadly while the forum here seems to be united again, we still will have drama until he moves on again.

One thing too, he could perhaps take a bunch of online classes between now and the fall if it would get him to his degree. Given he's a junior and was probably taking 1-2 classes for 2 summers...he could be in reach.

Reactions: BBG
I'll say it again -- Cline confirms exactly what I was saying about the Painter interview and those who were sensitive about how it would be perceived.

Painter didn't say anything he hasn't or wouldn't say to anyone's face, including in a recruit's home.
This how is see it. He says it in press conference all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT