ADVERTISEMENT

Can Any Democrats or Biden Voters Start a Discussion on a Biden Accomplishment?

You care to post something truthful? This is nothing but a bunch of nonsensical shrieking. Good god. Cry more.
I did and you are TOO STUPID to understand. You keep asking questions people answer and you have no real response. Again I ask just how stupid are you? I answered your question and this is your response?

Still waiting on a board Democrat to start a thread on a Biden accomplishment but nobody can seem to.
He is quite accomplished or at least credited as such at this time. Sure, maybe nobody in his party particularly wanted him to get the nomination for president and others can’t particularly present a legislative achievement in his half a century on the taxpayers dime (actually that may be a huge plus) and yes even Obama thought he wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, but you can’t deny the fact that in spite of no interest in him being president coupled with essentially not campaigning and staying in the basement, he was rewarded with more votes than any candidate in the history of this country…and more votes while winning only half the counties as his buddy Obama, showing his admiration for his previous boss a few years ago. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Actually, it is quite amazing! So tell me any other person that accomplished that “EVER”, let alone under his conditions at the time. It will go down as possibly the most prolific campaign run (even though he knew (or maybe knew…not sure of his cognitive ability back then?) he didn’t need to campaign) in spite of the odds in the history of the country and show up in history books for years to come…assuming history is not totally eliminated from the knowledge base.

It is of historic measure and can’t be downplayed as no achievement. It is like removing gravity from earth and is phenomenal when you really think about it.

The problem is you are incoherent and can't understand what people tell you. Who did you post under before since you are so in to calling others out. You have been here before this.
I guess I prefer things like complete thoughts and facts.

Also, a great big guffaw to your comment about posting under a different screen name. Your bestie fishbowllouisvillebabyfreedom has that market cornered. Sorry to disappoint.

82 millions of us voted for him... the most in U.S. history. The accomplishments so far are endless...And it's only been 6 months.... How bout 160 million Americans vaccinated? If you're a RW idiot and have not gotten vaccinated you have contributed to Covid again spiking in all 50 states again... that's on Republicans, Fox News and others RW media outlets that have lied about Covid from the get go and now 99% of those hospitalized with Covid are the un-vaccinated. The vaccination process I went through in May was the most professionally run, and operated, well oiled federal government operation I've ever seen. Thank you Joe Biden! And it has saved over 300,000 Americans according to the CDC. Job numbers are now the highest they been since the Pandemic started, unemployment rate is the lowest it's been in a few years, rate of pay is also going up, we are now in good standing with our NATO allies again, all of the horrific Executive orders that Trump issued to strip protections of federal land in Alaska, Utah, Wyoming, etc have thankfully been reversed, etc ad nauseam.
The accomplishments so far are endless? I’ve never seen so much Democratic propaganda in one post yet on this board. Thank Project Warp Speed for your vaccine and job numbers couldn’t get any worse. Biden has done nothing. Rate of pay is higher? That’s inflation. Are you Jen Psaki?

82 millions of us voted for him... the most in U.S. history. The accomplishments so far are endless...And it's only been 6 months.... How bout 160 million Americans vaccinated? If you're a RW idiot and have not gotten vaccinated you have contributed to Covid again spiking in all 50 states again... that's on Republicans, Fox News and others RW media outlets that have lied about Covid from the get go and now 99% of those hospitalized with Covid are the un-vaccinated. The vaccination process I went through in May was the most professionally run, and operated, well oiled federal government operation I've ever seen. Thank you Joe Biden! And it has saved over 300,000 Americans according to the CDC. Job numbers are now the highest they been since the Pandemic started, unemployment rate is the lowest it's been in a few years, rate of pay is also going up, we are now in good standing with our NATO allies again, all of the horrific Executive orders that Trump issued to strip protections of federal land in Alaska, Utah, Wyoming, etc have thankfully been reversed, etc ad nauseam.
Good lord, do you masturbate to a statue of joe at night?

I did and you are TOO STUPID to understand. You keep asking questions people answer and you have no real response. Again I ask just how stupid are you? I answered your question and this is your response?
You’re having a tremendous meltdown. It’s Friday afternoon, go have a drink and calm down. It’ll all be okay buddy.

I guess I prefer things like complete thoughts and facts.

Also, a great big guffaw to your comment about posting under a different screen name. Your bestie fishbowllouisvillebabyfreedom has that market cornered. Sorry to disappoint.
No you prefer to live in your own little world ignoring anything and everything that isn't about you . people like you are the face of the democratic party. Just stupid , and unable to actually form thoughts on you rown. again, you never answered when I explained to you why Biden has caused fuel price increases. What more do you need? Add in summer fill propane prices are up 60 cents+ a gallon over last several yrs. You are literally too stupid to understand how truly dumb you actually are.

You’re having a tremendous meltdown. It’s Friday afternoon, go have a drink and calm down. It’ll all be okay buddy.
You post BS on here 24/7 and are pissed because you got called out on it. You need the drink or something. No meltdown just tired of reading your BS on here .

Reactions: Boiler Buck
You post BS on here 24/7 and are pissed because you got called out on it. You need the drink or something. No meltdown just tired of reading your BS on here .
Lol I post on here 24/7. Mmkay. Projection is a really ugly thing, dude, and so is a grown man (a big leap on my part assuming that you’re actually an adult) having a tantrum on a message board. Do I need to send someone over to help you?

Lol I post on here 24/7. Mmkay. Projection is a really ugly thing, dude, and so is a grown man (a big leap on my part assuming that you’re actually an adult) having a tantrum on a message board. Do I need to send someone over to help you?
Projection is a really ugly thing? You asked somebody earlier if they had crosses to burn tonight. Do you have a substance issue or just mental problems?

Projection is a really ugly thing? You asked somebody earlier if they had crosses to burn tonight. Do you have a substance issue or just mental problems?
I fail to see the harm in asking a racist if he’s going cross-burning.

You coming up with a new screen name this weekend? You’re about due.

I fail to see the harm in asking a racist if he’s going cross-burning.

You coming up with a new screen name this weekend? You’re about due.
Are you for real? Seriously are you just trying to be an a**hole because you are really good at it. You post all kinds of inflammatory BS on here asking for responses and when you get owned your response is but but but whoever said this is this or that or that isn't a fact give me a fact. You act like a teenager and ask others about being a man. Actually people like you make my day. Nothing better than showing a ignorant liberal what they really are and watching them try and come up with crazy reasons to deny it. Whataboutism is the made up word you guys love to use isnt it? You are like a deranged cartoon character. Tell us what your other screen names were. I cant remember the one but I am sure it was you.

Are you for real? Seriously are you just trying to be an a**hole because you are really good at it. You post all kinds of inflammatory BS on here asking for responses and when you get owned your response is but but but whoever said this is this or that or that isn't a fact give me a fact. You act like a teenager and ask others about being a man. Actually people like you make my day. Nothing better than showing a ignorant liberal what they really are and watching them try and come up with crazy reasons to deny it. Whataboutism is the made up word you guys love to use isnt it? You are like a deranged cartoon character. Tell us what your other screen names were. I cant remember the one but I am sure it was you.
Someone is TRIGGERED!!!!!! Such drama.

You are so lost in yourself. I am sitting here laughing at just how stupid and caught up in yourself you are. it is really amusing. Hey care to go back and address the facts i gave you when you asked what Biden had to do with high fuel prices? You won't because I own you on that and you have nothing to say. You asked for facts I gave you facts and you deflect.

Sure I can. The reversal of all of the dumb shit Trump ordered.

I’m more than happy to have a conversation with someone who wants one. Not someone who shriek posts ten times a day and changes screen names every few months. Thought of your next screen name yet?

Sure I can. The reversal of all of the dumb shit Trump ordered.

I’ve asked REPEATEDLY how the Biden administration has “contributed to” or added to or is responsible for the rise in gas prices and you have yet to offer anything up except to argue semantics about whatever point you’re trying to make is.

So the first two are wholly unrelated to gas prices but if it fuels your anger then whatever.

The third point is just histrionics with no proof. This is apparently very difficult for you.
Holy crap , you have been posting for 12 hrs and havent said one GD thing. You ask questions that have been answered time after time and you present nothing. You sound like a 12 year old that got someone's password or someone seriously needing to get back on their medication. You must have posted 100 times today. You are serious need of some help .

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Holy crap , you have been posting for 12 hrs and havent said one GD thing. You ask questions that have been answered time after time and you present nothing. You sound like a 12 year old that got someone's password or someone seriously needing to get back on their medication. You must have posted 100 times today. You are serious need of some help .
I’m flattered that I take up so much space in that empty lump that sits three feet above your ass, ya l’il stalker. ❤️❤️

He's a troll.

I’m a troll because I ask people on here to backup their outlandish claims and yet they can’t seem to. Got it. The meltdown that cray had was just a bonus. You should check in on him.
And you can’t backup where you get your information to consider yourself informed.

Such drama? You told somebody to go fill their torches and make sure their white hood is extra crisp. It’s Friday and you were sure they had some crosses to burn in some yards tonight. There are places to get you help and hotlines you can call to talk to somebody. You’re not well.

Reactions: guidelinesa2
Well I see Brady gave Biden a Tampa Bay Jersey for his visit with Sleepy Joe. Is this the only accomplishment since this thread about them is practically nil?

Always wonder how anyone that disturbed functions in normal society. Probably shunned from their family.
Oh good one. Must be a stand-up comic. The Dems games come to an end in ‘22 and ‘24. Sorry but you’ll get used to working for me.

Oh good one. Must be a stand-up comic. The Dems games come to an end in ‘22 and ‘24. Sorry but you’ll get used to working for me.
Ahh yes, the old Sophie standby: no actual point, so he reverts to the geritol-induced fantasy of bossing around some rando message board posters.

Reach for the stars, Soph, and never stop dreaming.

Ahh yes, the old Sophie standby: no actual point, so he reverts to the geritol-induced fantasy of bossing around some rando message board posters.

Reach for the stars, Soph, and never stop dreaming.
You’re an easy target little one. I’m already up here at the stars. Stay positive though. Live long enough and you might get here too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT