ADVERTISEMENT

Can Any Democrats or Biden Voters Start a Discussion on a Biden Accomplishment?

FreedomWins

Junior
Jun 29, 2021
The topics of conversation amongst the dumb asses who voted for him seem to be the riot and Trump? Is there anything for the morons to be proud of since he became president?

I have an accomplishment….

Highest inflation since 1991 (excluding food and energy)

An inside look into the inner workings of Biden’s Strategic Economic Planning and Budget Session.

Biden's War on Gasoline, southern Indiana edition:

Jan 20, Inauguration Day - $2.20/gal
Ides of March + 20 cents = $2.40
Late March + 20 cents = $2.60
Easter + 15 cents = $2.75
Late April + 10 cents = $2.85
Early May + 15 cents = $3.00
Memorial Day + 10 cents = $3.10
Juneteenth + 5 cents = $3.15
Fourth of July + 10 cents = $3.25

At the current rate of inflation, gasoline will be $6.05/gal on Midterm Election Day in November, 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57 and BSIT

At the current rate of inflation, gasoline will be $6.05/gal on Midterm Election Day in November, 2022.
Couldn't possibly be that we're finally getting out of the pandemic and that people are traveling again during the summer. That would probably take more logical thinking than a potato is capable of.

There's an accomplishment!

Reactions: YouSayPotato
Not one board Democrat can start a discussion on a Biden accomplishment because there are none lol. This bumbling and stumbling fool makes Carter look like Reagan. An embarrassment to the United States of America and the Democrats should enjoy the ass kicking that's coming next year.

E6WzAWGVUAEIzTP

• Love
Reactions: TheGunner
Couldn't possibly be that we're finally getting out of the pandemic and that people are traveling again during the summer. That would probably take more logical thinking than a potato is capable of.
So why are more people driving today than in 2018 or 2019? Gas prices are higher today than any of those years as well and unemployment is still higher than in those years.

I can wait for the next explanation, because there is none.

the less a politician does, the better
If only Joe could higher someone to hand out his free candy at Halloween for him. Remember, (whisper voice) he “got them $1.9T.”

Not bad for his first 6 months on the job, oh and the pandemic is over, so the money is going where? Oh, vaccine lotteries

So why are more people driving today than in 2018 or 2019? Gas prices are higher today than any of those years as well and unemployment is still higher than in those years.

You care to explain what policies Biden has passed they have caused gas prices to increase? I’ve asked this question of some of your fellow geniuses on here and either gotten crickets or lies.

It’s also been noted on here many times that presidents have virtually zero control over gas prices, but please keep trotting out this dead bogeyman.

You care to explain what policies Biden has passed they have caused gas prices to increase? I’ve asked this question of some of your fellow geniuses on here and either gotten crickets or lies.

It’s also been noted on here many times that presidents have virtually zero control over gas prices, but please keep trotting out this dead bogeyman.

Your claim is partly true/partly false.
Inflation in everything including gas....is happening due to many factors, but to say the Biden regime gov policy and gov fiscal policy doesn't contribute to inflation is way LESS than genuine.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Your claim is partly true/partly false.
Inflation in everything including gas....is happening due to many factors, but to say the Biden regime gov policy and gov fiscal policy doesn't contribute to inflation is way LESS than genuine.
For the gazillionth time, what policies have been passed in his six months in office that have caused rising prices. All you and anyone come back with is “it’s Biden’s fault” but you start and stop there without anything to back your claim up.

For the gazillionth time, what policies have been passed in his six months in office that have caused rising prices. All you and anyone come back with is “it’s Biden’s fault” but you start and stop there without anything to back your claim up.

Reading comprehension is important. What part of what I said would indicate to you....where I said "it's all Bidens fault"??

Reading comprehension is important. What part of what I said would indicate to you....where I said "it's all Bidens fault"??
Oh my bad. You laid blame on the “Biden regime” for inflation so pardon me if I was somehow supposed to read that differently.

Can you not start ten posts a day and not change screen names every few months?
So you can’t because there are none. It’s mid-July 😂 and the adults will have to start taking back over in 2022 since Democrats can’t govern worth shit. Republicans are going to have it easy.

So you can’t because there are none. It’s mid-July 😂 and the adults will have to start taking back over in 2022 since Democrats can’t govern worth shit. Republicans are going to have it easy.
I’m more than happy to have a conversation with someone who wants one. Not someone who shriek posts ten times a day and changes screen names every few months. Thought of your next screen name yet?

I’m more than happy to have a conversation with someone who wants one. Not someone who shriek posts ten times a day and changes screen names every few months. Thought of your next screen name yet?
Just so I'm clear, you can't name a Biden accomplishment?

Reactions: Crayfish57
You can’t name a Biden accomplishment.

Yeh, that's what I thought. You can't name one.
I just did. But just like your idiot friend freedom , you’re not interested in anything serious. So go fill your torches and make sure your white hood is extra crisp. It’s Friday and I’m sure you have some crosses to burn in some yards tonight.

I just did. But just like your idiot friend freedom , you’re not interested in anything serious. So go fill your torches and make sure your white hood is extra crisp. It’s Friday and I’m sure you have some crosses to burn in some yards tonight.
Do you consider this a serious post or are you just bitching about boogeymen that don't exist?

Oh my bad. You laid blame on the “Biden regime” for inflation so pardon me if I was somehow supposed to read that differently.

I said the Biden administration, "Contributed to" that is different than laying sole blame on them. Their are lots of causes for increases in prices, including gas. Saying Biden afmim....contributed to this.....is not the same as .....laying blame on them.

But to deny Biden admin has not contributed to price increases.....like you are trying to do, is just not totally true.

I said the Biden administration, "Contributed to" that is different than laying sole blame on them. Their are lots of causes for increases in prices, including gas. Saying Biden afmim....contributed to this.....is not the same as .....laying blame on them.

But to deny Biden admin has not contributed to price increases.....like you are trying to do, is just not totally true.
I’ve asked REPEATEDLY how the Biden administration has “contributed to” or added to or is responsible for the rise in gas prices and you have yet to offer anything up except to argue semantics about whatever point you’re trying to make is.

I’ve asked REPEATEDLY how the Biden administration has “contributed to” or added to or is responsible for the rise in gas prices and you have yet to offer anything up except to argue semantics about whatever point you’re trying to make is.

Govt actions contributing to inflation.....on all products including gas.

1. Bloated Covid bills..... putting massive $ into the economy. Inflation is too much money chasing too few goods. Here we have that in action.

2. Money supply with Fed.....too much cheap money out there. Causing housing and housing supply prices to rise dramatically in all hardware stores near you. While the fed has control, ALL administrations have worked with them hand in hand to control these rates....andbthe fed has always been freindlier to Dem admins.

3. Biden unfriendly gas policy, killing drilling in public lands, killing pipelines....cause gas companies costs because they have to react to these policy changes. These costs are passed on.

Again none of these are THE sole cause...but ALL contribute to inflation.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Govt actions contributing to inflation.....on all products including gas.

1. Bloated Covid bills..... putting massive $ into the economy. Inflation is too much money chasing too few goods. Here we have that in action.

2. Money supply with Fed.....too much cheap money out there. Causing housing and housing supply prices to rise dramatically in all hardware stores near you. While the fed has control, ALL administrations have worked with them hand in hand to control these rates....andbthe fed has always been freindlier to Dem admins.

3. Biden unfriendly gas policy, killing drilling in public lands, killing pipelines....cause gas companies costs because they have to react to these policy changes. These costs are passed on.

Again none of these are THE sole cause...but ALL contribute to inflation.
So the first two are wholly unrelated to gas prices but if it fuels your anger then whatever.

The third point is just histrionics with no proof. This is apparently very difficult for you.

Reactions: indy35

Were we coming out of a global pandemic in 2018 and 2019? It's terribly unfortunate that the basics of supply and demand are above your understanding.

So the first two are wholly unrelated to gas prices but if it fuels your anger then whatever.

The third point is just histrionics with no proof. This is apparently very difficult for you.

Inflation which the first two cause.... does effect gas prices. For a small example, If tire prices, or truck prices go up on trucks that haul gas as just TWO of a million small examples.....those costs DO, yes go onto the cost of gas going up. To be blind to this price inflation linkage is wholely untruthful.

Well naturally there can be a debate about whether extending the control due to the virus was needed or not, but naturally extending that did affect pricing. No doubt higher gas has contributed to inflation of prices in so many facets and it is also true that price increases due to inflation has affected the gas prices into a vicious cycle. People can list all kinds of things that support whether the virus controlled effect on the economy was needed or not, but it did cause a lot of the price increases today. Not only is inflation escalating faster than anytime in the last 13 years diminishing the money we have, but there is no question that the excess spending and influx of people across the undesired control of the border will also drain the quality of life and lose more freedoms due to more taxes levied down the road. Still, if your desire is to grow the government control, then this would be desireable.

So, if you think the government could have extinguised the "pandemic" controll sooner, then place some blame on those that extended it. If you think that it was not extended too long and still is not too long for those places still being controlled, then you wouldn't blame those in power today.

BTW, just read that 41% of Baltimore school students had a GPA of less that 1.0. They should fit right in with the third world country dumps of people being placed throughout the country for the next HUGE crisis on this country. It is insane what is happening right now and doesn't have to be this way...no matter how someone falls on the reasons of inflation

Inflation which the first two cause.... does effect gas prices. For a small example, If tire prices, or truck prices go up on trucks that haul gas as just TWO of a million small examples.....those costs DO, yes go onto the cost of gas going up. To be blind to this price inflation linkage is wholely untruthful.
Except your first two posts don’t mean anything. Supply issues have been rampant since the pandemic started. It’s not like they started on January 21st.

As for the money. Well, let’s not forget the spending plan that Trump signed as well. You want to throw Covid spending bills out as a cause, that’s your prerogative. But you also need to spread the blame to both parties then.

Well naturally there can be a debate about whether extending the control due to the virus was needed or not, but naturally extending that did affect pricing. No doubt higher gas has contributed to inflation of prices in so many facets and it is also true that price increases due to inflation has affected the gas prices into a vicious cycle. People can list all kinds of things that support whether the virus controlled effect on the economy was needed or not, but it did cause a lot of the price increases today. Not only is inflation escalating faster than anytime in the last 13 years diminishing the money we have, but there is no question that the excess spending and influx of people across the undesired control of the border will also drain the quality of life and lose more freedoms due to more taxes levied down the road. Still, if your desire is to grow the government control, then this would be desireable.

So, if you think the government could have extinguised the "pandemic" controll sooner, then place some blame on those that extended it. If you think that it was not extended too long and still is not too long for those places still being controlled, then you wouldn't blame those in power today.

BTW, just read that 41% of Baltimore school students had a GPA of less that 1.0. They should fit right in with the third world country dumps of people being placed throughout the country for the next HUGE crisis on this country. It is insane what is happening right now and doesn't have to be this way...no matter how someone falls on the reasons of inflation
Buddy, you still think the election was stolen. You should probably sit down and stfu.

ha ha. Classic lefty lib: when all else fails, scream "RACIST!!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT