ADVERTISEMENT

Can Any Democrats or Biden Voters Start a Discussion on a Biden Accomplishment?

Buddy, you still think the election was stolen. You should probably sit down and stfu.
many believe as I do that fraud took place and I doubt anyone is qualified to begin to suggest that I STFU from the other side of the aisle. Matter of fact we know fraud took place and we now see Biden campaigning more to stop audits of the election than he campaigned during the election and even audits will not disclose all the fraud. Now, about that inflation and extension of shutting down the country...is that the anwer you needed?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
He's a Democrat and that's what he's been trained to do. They're all little puppets on strings dancing.
The funny part is, he thinks it bothers people. It's entertaining to see when he throws it out because it's so predictable.
But, he won't name a single thing he's done in his life to make life better for black Americans.

many believe as I do that fraud took place and I doubt anyone is qualified to begin to suggest that I STFU from the other side of the aisle. Matter of fact we know fraud took place and we now see Biden campaigning more to stop audits of the election than he campaigned during the election and even audits will not disclose all the fraud. Now, about that inflation and extension of shutting down the country...is that the anwer you needed?
Ahh so you have an OPINION about the election. I mean that’s fine. And my opinion is that you’re a loon and since you don’t live in reality then there’s no reason to listen to anything else you spout off about on here.

Reactions: indy35
The funny part is, he thinks it bothers people. It's entertaining to see when he throws it out because it's so predictable.
But, he won't name a single thing he's done in his life to make life better for black Americans.
It doesn’t bother me to call a racist a racist though. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It doesn’t bother me to call a racist a racist though. 🤷🏻‍♂️
well, when that's your only retort, it loses it's impact.
By the way, as a guilt-ridden white lefty lib, what changes have you made in your personal life to help black Americans? Be specific. That way, you'll prove you're not a racist.

Except your first two posts don’t mean anything. Supply issues have been rampant since the pandemic started. It’s not like they started on January 21st.

As for the money. Well, let’s not forget the spending plan that Trump signed as well. You want to throw Covid spending bills out as a cause, that’s your prerogative. But you also need to spread the blame to both parties then.

Supply issues would be a cause.....but to not see to much money chasing these few goods is to miss half of the equation out of partisan eyes.......one could say you are like a member of the DEM kennel club of brainwashed dolts for ignoring that side. Hmmm?? Lol.

Ahh so you have an OPINION about the election. I mean that’s fine. And my opinion is that you’re a loon and since you don’t live in reality then there’s no reason to listen to anything else you spout off about on here.
No problem, I fully understand. I remember when my next door neighbor told me that Santa Claus was not real and how I didn't want to believe him either back when I was told what to believe like we see today. BTW, about that inflation I still don't know if that was the answer you were looking to find or don't believe that is a cause either.

For starters it is quite satisfying to be called a loon by the side that thinks there are more than XX and XY running the streets in mass...or by the side that absent any understanding of data believe without question that we are doomed due to the global climate change...or those that think Hunter's art is almost pricelist and the list goes on an on actually endorsing my credibility in the most unusual ways...

Reactions: Boilermaker03
No problem, I fully understand. I remember when my next door neighbor told me that Santa Claus was not real and how I didn't want to believe him either back when I was told what to believe like we see today. BTW, about that inflation I still don't know if that was the answer you were looking to find or don't believe that is a cause either.

For starters it is quite satisfying to be called a loon by the side that thinks there are more than XX and XY running the streets in mass...or by the side that absent any understanding of data believe without question that we are doomed due to the global climate change...or those that think Hunter's art is almost pricelist and the list goes on an on actually endorsing my credibility in the most unusual ways...
So you either have proof that the election was stolen or you don’t. You fall into the latter category, and when challenged, you move on to other go-to’s like Hunter Biden. But yes, please go on about how credible you are.

well, when that's your only retort, it loses it's impact.
By the way, as a guilt-ridden white lefty lib, what changes have you made in your personal life to help black Americans? Be specific. That way, you'll prove you're not a racist.
It’s not a retort. You’re just a racist. That’s well-documented on here.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Supply issues would be a cause.....but to not see to much money chasing these few goods is to miss half of the equation out of partisan eyes.......one could say you are like a member of the DEM kennel club of brainwashed dolts for ignoring that side. Hmmm?? Lol.
Was there a point you were trying to make here?

So you either have proof that the election was stolen or you don’t. You fall into the latter category, and when challenged, you move on to other go-to’s like Hunter Biden. But yes, please go on about how credible you are.
And you have no proof there was no fraud. You just apparently believe that since you were told. I have no proof that God exists either. No proof on many things...electrons moving through holes, many theories on the speed of light effect on energy or a majority of soft to no science social items. I haveno proof on whether delaying entry into WWII was too early or too late..or just right.

The difference is that I know that and you don't know what you don't know.

And you have no proof there was no fraud. You just apparently believe that since you were told. I have no proof that God exists either. No proof on many things...electrons moving through holes, many theories on the speed of light effect on energy or a majority of soft to no science social items. I haveno proof on whether delaying entry into WWII was too early or too late..or just right.

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, which consists of four Republicans and one Democrat, previously authorized two audits by independent contractors who are certified by the National Institute for Standards and Technology and the U.S. Elections Assistance Commission.

Multiple audits finding no issues would be considered more proof than claims of fraud that don't have anything at all to back them up.

Reactions: BuilderBob6

So uh that’s not how the burden of proof works here, buddy. Yikes.

Uhhh no, not hardly. You are incorrect & way off here. I really did not think you missed the point.....but apparently you did. Lol.
If you made a point, it was lost in your “Dems are bad” shrieking. Maybe try again with some coherency.

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, which consists of four Republicans and one Democrat, previously authorized two audits by independent contractors who are certified by the National Institute for Standards and Technology and the U.S. Elections Assistance Commission.

Multiple audits finding no issues would be considered more proof than claims of fraud that don't have anything at all to back them up.
Generally audits typically compare what you say you have and what you have...(like recounting what may or may not be fraud for those samples pulled) not how you got there.

If you made a point, it was lost in your “Dems are bad” shrieking. Maybe try again with some coherency.

Point 1 was on inflation. Re-read it again if you are having trouble with the concept.

Point 2 No "Dems are bad" lol....was using YOUR OWN WORDS to illistrate to you that you were just repeating blind DEM talking points without trully understanding both sides of the issue....missinformed, you were just repeating partisan talking points without understanding how they were only half right....but still half wrong. Using your own words....should have drove this home.....with MOST thinking people. But you missed that nuance.....over your head.

Point 1 was on inflation. Re-read it again if you are having trouble with the concept.

Point 2 No "Dems are bad" lol....was using YOUR OWN WORDS to illistrate to you that you were just repeating blind DEM talking points without trully understanding both sides of the issue....missinformed, you were just repeating partisan talking points without understanding how they were only half right....but still half wrong. Using your own words....should have drove this home.....with MOST thinking people. But you missed that nuance.....over your head.
What was your point about inflation? You said something about money and chasing goods. I’m asking for an actual coherent point.

Were we coming out of a global pandemic in 2018 and 2019? It's terribly unfortunate that the basics of supply and demand are above your understanding.
Does Congress and Biden have levers to influence petroleum supply?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
What was your point about inflation? You said something about money and chasing goods. I’m asking for an actual coherent point.

Read up on the definition of inflation. You apparently are out of your depth here, as you have illustrated to the readers several times in this thread.

Last edited:
Read up on the definition of inflation. You apparently are out of your depth here, as you have illidtrated to the readers several times in this thread.
I understand what it is. I’m asking you to coherently make some kind of point about it that doesn’t involve copying and pasting from your favorite right wing fearmongering website.

I understand what it is. I’m asking you to coherently make some kind of point about it that doesn’t involve copying and pasting from your favorite right wing fearmongering website.

Made several excellent points in this thread already,

Sorry they were over your head.

Purduefan1, still waiting to hear about the changes you've made personally. tick tock, tick tock.

He also can't name one Biden accomplishment. When he did answer, he named Trump. Do any of these dumb ass Democrats know anything?

Couldn't possibly be that we're finally getting out of the pandemic and that people are traveling again during the summer. That would probably take more logical thinking than a potato is capable of.

Potato beats a turnip.

You care to explain what policies Biden has passed they have caused gas prices to increase? I’ve asked this question of some of your fellow geniuses on here and either gotten crickets or lies.

It’s also been noted on here many times that presidents have virtually zero control over gas prices, but please keep trotting out this dead bogeyman.

Are you really this stupid? Must be hanging out w 35 in his basement. Lets see, blocks a major pipeline, bans fracking, his general stance, we went from independance to dependance in the blink of an eye and now OPEC is raising prices and know they have us by the balls not that Biden has any himself. What has he done to stop it ? Liberalism has stolen whatever brain you may have ever had at one time. You really asked this question? Your stupidity is so of fthe charts on this. I didn't see answers you are refferring to as '' crickets and lies'' but just becaus eyou are too stupid to understand something doesn't make the answers lies. You are the face of the democratic party.............They love educated people that are really really stupid.

Are you really this stupid? Must be hanging out w 35 in his basement. Lets see, blocks a major pipeline, bans fracking, his general stance, we went from independance to dependance in the blink of an eye and now OPEC is raising prices and know they have us by the balls not that Biden has any himself. What has he done to stop it ? Liberalism has stolen whatever brain you may have ever had at one time. You really asked this question? Your stupidity is so of fthe charts on this. I didn't see answers you are refferring to as '' crickets and lies'' but just becaus eyou are too stupid to understand something doesn't make the answers lies. You are the face of the democratic party.............They love educated people that are really really stupid.
You care to post something truthful? This is nothing but a bunch of nonsensical shrieking. Good god. Cry more.

The problem is you are incoherent and can't understand what people tell you. Who did you post under before since you are so in to calling others out. You have been here before this.

• Love
Reactions: Boiler Buck
The topics of conversation amongst the dumb asses who voted for him seem to be the riot and Trump? Is there anything for the morons to be proud of since he became president?
82 millions of us voted for him... the most in U.S. history. The accomplishments so far are endless...And it's only been 6 months.... How bout 160 million Americans vaccinated? If you're a RW idiot and have not gotten vaccinated you have contributed to Covid again spiking in all 50 states again... that's on Republicans, Fox News and others RW media outlets that have lied about Covid from the get go and now 99% of those hospitalized with Covid are the un-vaccinated. The vaccination process I went through in May was the most professionally run, and operated, well oiled federal government operation I've ever seen. Thank you Joe Biden! And it has saved over 300,000 Americans according to the CDC. Job numbers are now the highest they been since the Pandemic started, unemployment rate is the lowest it's been in a few years, rate of pay is also going up, we are now in good standing with our NATO allies again, all of the horrific Executive orders that Trump issued to strip protections of federal land in Alaska, Utah, Wyoming, etc have thankfully been reversed, etc ad nauseam.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT