ADVERTISEMENT

Can Any Democrats or Biden Voters Start a Discussion on a Biden Accomplishment?

You’re an easy target little one. I’m already up here at the stars. Stay positive though. Live long enough and you might get here too.
They’ll be along with your pudding soon, old man. Don’t forget to walk60 and all that other shit that floats around in your hallucinations.

Lol…ballot harvesting coming to an end. No more of the Dems games in 2022 or ‘24. Back to reality.
The 2020 election was so ripe for fraud with the Covid changes made. It’s good that our elections will have more integrity now. What are the Democrats so nervous about? A rational person would consider tighter protocols being a good thing. Not Democrats though, power at any and all costs

They’ll be along with your pudding soon, old man. Don’t forget to walk60 and all that other shit that floats around in your hallucinations.
I #run60 but who’s counting, little one. Back to the drive through window son. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Maybe you’ll grow up to be someone and meaningful someday.

I #run60 but who’s counting, little one. Back to the drive through window son. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Maybe you’ll grow up to be someone and meaningful someday.
You keep trying to lord yourself over everyone on here, and I would just like to remind you that this is an anonymous message board. Think about that for a minute while you eat your mashed potatoes.

So lame. So sad.

You keep trying to lord yourself over everyone on here, and I would just like to remind you that this is an anonymous message board. Think about that for a minute while you eat your mashed potatoes.

So lame. So sad.
Keep spewing son. Someday…

So lame. So sad.
Think about how much you dance for Democrats on an anonymous message board. So lame. So sad.

The topics of conversation amongst the dumb asses who voted for him seem to be the riot and Trump? Is there anything for the morons to be proud of since he became president?
He is trying but the GOP blocks everything no matter how much it will benefit the country.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Think about how much you dance for Democrats on an anonymous message board. So lame. So sad.
Aww. Now you’re just reduced to copying and pasting. Time for you to go to bed and recharge. Hopefully you dream of the running you obviously never do!!

He is trying but the GOP blocks everything no matter how much it will benefit the country.
You must mean all the executive orders he signed during his first week in office. The cancellation of the pipeline and no drilling on federal land comes to mind. How many jobs did that cost Americans along with increased cost for energy?

Are you still in High School?

Oh well let me just tell you about me, Sophia: I #run90, each of the companies I owns builds a habitat house every week, and I make more money in one day than you do in five years. Then, and this is the best part, I get on an anonymous message board, make wild claims about myself that clearly aren’t true while thinking my shit doesn’t stink (again, on an anonymous message board) AND somehow manage to still dig deeper because I also snort right-wing propaganda-laced cocaine. Have a great day. Maybe they’ll roll you outside for a bit.

Oh by the way, still haven’t chatted with the missus yet. Has she not visited in awhile? You poor thing.

A nation is fed up with deranged white liberals like you calling everybody racist!!
Purduefan1 has gone into hiding. Or, he changed his screen name to that new guy, md-something. They're both looney lefty libs.
But, I do miss the days not so long ago when Purduefan1 would call everyone, in every post, a racist.
Please come back Purduefan1, you're already missed around here...

But, I do miss the days not so long ago when Purduefan1 would call everyone, in every post, a racist.
Better get used to it. That will be the centerpiece of the Democrats' agenda in 2022.

Opposed to CRT in schools? You're a racist. Opposed to ballot harvesting? You're a racist. Opposed to free daycare? You're a racist. Opposed to paid parental leave? You're a racist. Opposed to extended child tax credit? You're a racist. Opposed to spending billions on electric vehicles? You're a racist.

Better get used to it. That will be the centerpiece of the Democrats' agenda in 2022.

Opposed to CRT in schools? You're a racist. Opposed to ballot harvesting? You're a racist. Opposed to free daycare? You're a racist. Opposed to paid parental leave? You're a racist. Opposed to extended child tax credit? You're a racist. Opposed to spending billions on electric vehicles? You're a racist.

As a conservative Republican, I love that strategy. I hope their entire campaign is built around it. I hope it's their mantra and foundation of all messaging. I think it's great!

Purduefan1 has gone into hiding. Or, he changed his screen name to that new guy, md-something. They're both looney lefty libs.
Please come back Purduefan1, you're already missed around here...
@PurdueFan1 has been looking around here this morning. He/she is in hiding on purpose!!! Like a good Democrat, run and hide when you’re exposed.

Reactions: Sophie1970
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT