ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Williams

Lol so they didn't like his productivity, they recruited over him, they in essence cut him... post ONE credible source that supports ANY of those claims or stfu.

Actual facts: Sampson James decommits from OSU on October 7th. Every Buckeyes insider says it was a surprise and OSU was disappointed by it (please find me one that doesn't). Four days later they offer Marcus Crowley, a 3*, who later commits on his official visit in November. I know I need to write simply for you, so to reiterate: they did not even offer their current RB commit until after James decommits. Does that add up to you?

Does anybody on this board take you seriously?

Demands credible sources and cites unnamed insiders. How about you stfu and gfy...I'm writing as simple as I can for you.

Last edited:
That I enjoy following college football recruiting and generally dislike frauds who make claims they can't back up?

Guilty as charged!

What is it with you clowns?

On rare occasion I'll visit the IU forum. Every time I visit I read something moronic. Crap that people can't back up.

I leave.

I won't go visit our own (Purdue) basketball forum right now, because people are making moronic claims that are knee-jerk, unsubstantiated comments.

If you don't like what's posted here, don't come.

Nowhere is it written you have to go to the Purdue football forum and properly educate the unwashed masses, and 'splain to them the error of their ways.

Don't like what's posted? Very few people care. That's not mean, cruel, or me being my typical @sshole self, it's just the way it is.

Demands credible sources and sites unnamed insiders. How about you stfu and gfy...I'm writing as simple as I can for you.

All ya gotta do is ask, sweetie.

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-...rom-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-123030144/#M123035972

Quotes from Bill Kurelic, who has run Bucknuts football recruiting for years and is the go-to source on OSU recruiting:

"The Buckeyes wanted to keep him in the class."

"They did not move on from James."

Should I believe him, or take SDBoiler's word for it?

Reactions: BTBall

On rare occasion I'll visit the IU forum. Every time I visit I read something moronic. Crap that people can't back up.

I leave.

I won't go visit our own (Purdue) basketball forum right now, because people are making moronic claims that are knee-jerk, unsubstantiated comments.

Nowhere is it written you have to go to the Purdue football forum and properly educate the unwashed masses, and 'splain to them the error of their ways.

Don't like what's posted? Very few people care. That's not mean, cruel, or me being my typical @sshole self, it's just the way it is.

I explained to exactly one guy why his made up story was made up. Deal with it.

Don't like what I posted? Very few people care.

I will let you believe what you want. Ignorance is bliss.

Once again.. probably didn't move on but it's OSU they just recruit another good player. To think that OSU is butthurt over this is ridiculous. You guys did offer his brother which helped the situation as well. He thought OSU was going to offer but it never came.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
I explained to exactly one guy why his made up story was made up. Deal with it.

Don't like what I posted? Very few people care.

I will let you believe what you want. Ignorance is bliss.

Yeah... you're going to educate us all. Typical arrogant IU visitor.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Never said what I believe. Stated facts as presented by people with direct knowledge of the situation. So to reiterate, "if you don't like what's posted here, don't come."
GTFO of here, Loosier. No one cares about your mediocre recruiting class. Brohm owns Allen.

These IU posters are like vermin that you constantly try to kill off, but they keep coming back time after time, even though they are uninvited and unwanted.

I hear ya, SDB1.

To be clear, I don't mind reasonable discussion from fans of opposing teams. As if I need to explain myself, what I have no patience for is a lack of decorum. When visiting someone else's domain (home, business, forum, etc.), it's incredibly bad form to be arrogant, or otherwise an @ss.

We've had WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much of that over the past month or so.

Makes sense to go the literally the only school that'd take you.

I have no idea what his options were but if he qualifies, which the IU staff thinks is likely, he's a terrific addition. The kid's measurables are very impressive.

Any care for my take on this whole James ordeal?

Purdue fans literally don’t care at all about James. If he flipped to IU bc he felt it was a better fot for him, congrats...I have my own personal thoughts and feelings along with what I have heard. I’ll keep those to myself because parading here or on whatever IU football remnants there are is useless.

My personal take: James is an inflated recruit based on his high school talent around him at Ben Davis from 2016-2017. When that talent leveled off and/or dropped off, so did his production. He is also injury prone and seems unable to practice/play hurt. There is a difference between hurt and injured. David Bell player in the state title game hurt. Moore played many games ‘hurt.’ Cold Herdman was injured and unable to play. James is a solid get for IU but has questions marks around him. At OSU, those question marks would have been able to have time to fix and figure out...he won’t get that luxury at IU.

Purdue fans literally don’t care at all about James. If he flipped to IU bc he felt it was a better fot for him, congrats...I have my own personal thoughts and feelings along with what I have heard. I’ll keep those to myself because parading here or on whatever IU football remnants there are is useless.

My personal take: James is an inflated recruit based on his high school talent around him at Ben Davis from 2016-2017. When that talent leveled off and/or dropped off, so did his production. He is also injury prone and seems unable to practice/play hurt. There is a difference between hurt and injured. David Bell player in the state title game hurt. Moore played many games ‘hurt.’ Cold Herdman was injured and unable to play. James is a solid get for IU but has questions marks around him. At OSU, those question marks would have been able to have time to fix and figure out...he won’t get that luxury at IU.

James went to Avon.

Rumors as of today is everyone is very confident he will qualify.

It was a big enough deal where all of his other finalists backed away. If he ends up qualifying and being able to play, that's a steal for you guys. But it was enough where all of his suitors backed out.

IU has good depth at RB. He won't be rushed onto the field if he's not ready.

I have no idea what his options were but if he qualifies, which the IU staff thinks is likely, he's a terrific addition. The kid's measurables are very impressive.
After reading the story Helmholdt did with him today, I can believe the concerns around academics.

After reading the story Helmholdt did with him today, I can believe the concerns around academics.

I mean didn't Cincy back away from him too? If they backed away due to academic concerns but IU didn't, what does that say?

I leave.

I used to go over there to have real discusssions but have recently been banned. Seems to me they changed their approach to ban people from other teams, period. Doesn’t speak well for a supposed high level Journalism school to restrict speech like that. SMH.

I used to go over there to have real discusssions but have recently been banned. Seems to me they changed their approach to ban people from other teams, period. Doesn’t speak well for a supposed high level Journalism school to restrict speech like that. SMH.
Peegs moved to the Scout platform. Its a bunch of fanboys now.

He did not go to Ben Davis. He is from Avon

Really? Interesting comment given your posting history. 12,000 posts, 11,000 about IU.
IU sucks but you’re here still? Purdue FB lives in your head because in your heart of hearts you know you’d trade our FB program situation for yours in a second.

Allen has IU where they typically are - a losing program owned by Purdue. Brohm has Purdue on a definite upward trajectory. You know this and it kills you.

IU sucks but you’re here still? Purdue FB lives in your head because in your heart of hearts you know you’d trade our FB program situation for yours in a second.

Allen has IU where they typically are - a losing program owned by Purdue. Brohm has Purdue on a definite upward trajectory. You know this and it kills you.

Outside of you making my point for me, I would agree that Brohm has done a great job thus far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT