ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Williams

This thread is ridiculous. 9 pages on a guy who may never see the field in the Big Ten. Let’s all congratulate IU on Cam and if it makes them stop, just admit Tom Allen out foxed Brohm on one guy.

Either way, IU has a beat down coming their way at Ross-Ade next year and for years to come. That’s all that matters and they’re scared (goose) shitless of that reality. Revisit this thread in late November.

I agree with the first comment, but couldn't disagree more on Allen "out fox(ing)" Brohm on Cam. The evidence just doesn't support it.

I agree with the first comment, but couldn't disagree more on Allen "out fox(ing)" Brohm on Cam. The evidence just doesn't support it.
Agreed. Allen was willing to take a risk with Williams and Brohm wasn't. If Purdue thought that Williams would qualify and stay eligible they would have taken him.

Reactions: Purdue85
This thread is ridiculous. 9 pages on a guy who may never see the field in the Big Ten. Let’s all congratulate IU on Cam and if it makes them stop, just admit Tom Allen out foxed Brohm on one guy.

Either way, IU has a beat down coming their way at Ross-Ade next year and for years to come. That’s all that matters and they’re scared (goose) shitless of that reality. Revisit this thread in late November.
This discussion has went on way too long. Well said.

Reactions: NVboiler
Hungolden. Let me refresh your memory. It's funny you say somebody originally posted it but you forgot the guy's name. I was that guy almost a month ago. I also discussed the same topic a year ago when several lesser recruits mysteriously decided to decomit to make room for more wanted recruits . I was also the guy who started the thread discussing that power 5 schools can no longer take scholarships away! I had to include about 5 links before people Believed me.

You’re amazing

Reactions: Purdue85
I need up my message count as well. Might as well on this worthless Cam Williams message thread in hopes of getting it to 400 so that Moderator can review and lock it out or remove it. :)

Who is Cam Williams anyway?

CF for the Burlington Bees. (I love baseball!)

670407.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT