ADVERTISEMENT

BTN pub for Purdue

BoilerJS

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Listed their five best Bigs in the BIG and both commentators listed Purdue with three of the five on Purdue's team. Mentioned Haas a first teamer, Hammond as the best Big in the conference and Swannigan as the best freshman. Talked about our next three games, Butler, Vandy and Wisconsin. Should be undefeated through Wisky.

Listed their five best Bigs in the BIG and both commentators listed Purdue with three of the five on Purdue's team. Mentioned Haas a first teamer, Hammond as the best Big in the conference and Swannigan as the best freshman. Talked about our next three games, Butler, Vandy and Wisconsin. Should be undefeated through Wisky.
I am really hoping to walk out of Mackey on Jan 2 with a goose egg in the loss column. That's when we can start to discuss how it will all go horribly wrong this time :eek:

Reactions: BoilerNGold013
I am really hoping to walk out of Mackey on Jan 2 with a goose egg in the loss column. That's when we can start to discuss how it will all go horribly wrong this time :eek:

Don't even start.....

I just had shivers thinking of the team that won the Great Alaska Shootout over Duke (late 90's), was looking really solid, and then the academic and injury bug blindsided the season.
Chris Booker......man, that hurt.

Don't even start.....

I just had shivers thinking of the team that won the Great Alaska Shootout over Duke (late 90's), was looking really solid, and then the academic and injury bug blindsided the season.
Chris Booker......man, that hurt.

Booker was given like 10 different options to complete what he needed to do is what I have heard. The professor gave him tons of chances and Keady went to bat for him but in the end he simply chose not to put some very basic work in. There is probably a reason why the name Chris Booker hasn't been floated around here and on campus much since that happened. Wonder what he is doing now?

Booker was given like 10 different options to complete what he needed to do is what I have heard. The professor gave him tons of chances and Keady went to bat for him but in the end he simply chose not to put some very basic work in. There is probably a reason why the name Chris Booker hasn't been floated around here and on campus much since that happened. Wonder what he is doing now?

I find it hard to believe Booker had 10 options and didn't follow through on any of them. Sounds as if he just quit then, in the midst of his best season yet. Doesn't add up to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT