ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's Easter Message....

You missed the joke.
But you’re correct in that I don’t think a special day for trannies should exist. I do find it ironic that the actual number of these people is such a small fraction of general society, but they receive a hugely disproportionate amount of attention.
If a dude wants to dress like a woman, act like a woman and believe he’s a woman, great, knock yourself out. But, I’m not going to join in the fantasy world and I’m damn sure not going to allow you into the women’s restroom or locker room when my wife or daughters are in there.
No accident in why.

You missed the joke.
But you’re correct in that I don’t think a special day for trannies should exist. I do find it ironic that the actual number of these people is such a small fraction of general society, but they receive a hugely disproportionate amount of attention.
If a dude wants to dress like a woman, act like a woman and believe he’s a woman, great, knock yourself out. But, I’m not going to join in the fantasy world and I’m damn sure not going to allow you into the women’s restroom or locker room when my wife or daughters are in there.
You do you, tough guy.

The actual topic of the thread was Biden sends Easter Message. The photo pasted talks about Biden’s issuing the first presidential Transgender Day of Visibility.
So despite me showing you that there were 3 proclamations before this one, you're going to go ahead and still say this one from 2024 was the first one.
You went on to state that actually Obama started this as part of his fundamentally transform America years before and even stated that other countries did this…recognition specifically of this mentally ill demographic.
Making shit up again. I never said Obama did anything, YOU suggested that. And it's just as factually wrong as thinking the proclamation from 2024 was the first one.
So now we are back to the thread title of Biden sends Easter Message and how that went over for some since Biden issued the first presidential proclamation trans day visibility as noted in the above link. Relative to that I stated how easy it would be to avoid this problem area by not using a specific date, but a relative date that would not fall on Friday or Sunday.
Perhaps if you'd acknowledge that Biden has recognized this day previously and didn't create it, thus having no authority to change it, you could then take the leap to the possibility that it falling on Easter was simply a coincidence and NOT designed to piss of Christians.
You stated that Obama in his fundamental transforming America recognized this date generated in some other countries. I don’t know why we would care what idiotic things other countries would do, but you stated it.
No, I didn't. The date was chosen by an American, but it is recognized internationally.
So, changing the date in the USA could solve some issues , but Biden’s handlers are not going to do that as I stated, although he could.
It was a coincidence in 2024 for these two events to happen on the same day. There's no issue to solve.

So despite me showing you that there were 3 proclamations before this one, you're going to go ahead and still say this one from 2024 was the first one.

Making shit up again. I never said Obama did anything, YOU suggested that. And it's just as factually wrong as thinking the proclamation from 2024 was the first one.

Perhaps if you'd acknowledge that Biden has recognized this day previously and didn't create it, thus having no authority to change it, you could then take the leap to the possibility that it falling on Easter was simply a coincidence and NOT designed to piss of Christians.

No, I didn't. The date was chosen by an American, but it is recognized internationally.

It was a coincidence in 2024 for these two events to happen on the same day. There's no issue to solve.
You are really struggling with this aren't you? As I said this started with the Obama fundamentally change America. You "feel" that there is no problem and yet in such a small sampling of the population, someone started a thread on it. Obviously, noticing it this year...which differs by the date it falls on sheds a perspective on it different than the obscured before. Hard to believe such could exist in government without being noticed until a problem. To begin to think it was coincidence as a stand alone outside trying to gain more control or government growth ignores so many things that have went on. Another divisive brick in teh wall of Intersectionality and make believe. Now, why would anyone want to pretend that these mentally ill people shaped America is beyond my wildest imagination. Why choose this mental illness over another? Personally, we know trannies to be phucked up, but so are a lot of Bidens supporters and yet we don't have a day for their mental illness? Didn't intend to get you personally hurting over such, but it is obvious a big deal for you and I don't care why.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
SKYDOG said:

Is there a day to recognize the straight heterosexual people or are they just considered the wackos of our society?

JBoiler23 said:

This gives real "why isn't there a white history month" vibes.

you might want to erase this. Regardless of color, most people without mental issues are straight...everywhere
so a little history here as you seem to be a bit out there...again.

SKYDOG said:
Is there a day to recognize the straight heterosexual people or are they just considered the wackos of our society?

JBoiler23 said:

Seeing that you took SKYDOG comments and then injected "color" for some reason into the response, I responded with -you might want to erase this. Regardless of color, most people without mental issues are straight...everywhere.

and then you somehow jumped to - "Ah yes, you're right, we should only ever acknowledge majorities." It seems that trannies and the race card increase your heart beat

You are really struggling with this aren't you? As I said this started with the Obama fundamentally change America. You "feel" that there is no problem and yet in such a small sampling of the population, someone started a thread on it. Obviously, noticing it this year...which differs by the date it falls on sheds a perspective on it different than the obscured before.
Couldn't be because all the right-wing media outlets made a big deal out of it, could it? You think that might be why people "noticed" it this year as compared to previous years? But I'll give you credit for finally acknowledging that this wasn't the first year and that YOU brought Obama into it, not me.
Now, why would anyone want to pretend that these mentally ill people shaped America is beyond my wildest imagination.
Is that what the day is about? Or is about raising awareness of discrimination?
Why choose this mental illness over another?
And with this again. Even if I granted that it's a mental illness (which, according to the best determination of experts, it isn't), how exactly would recognizing it ignore others? You're basically saying that if he recognizes Flag Day on Flag Day, he's ignoring Veteran's Day, and that makes zero sense.

But, for the record, here are some Biden proclamations about other things that clearly aren't being ignored in favor of TDOV:

And there are many more. Seriously, you should check THIS out. There are literally, like, multiple proclamations per day. Plenty of things here for you to get similarly upset about, I'm sure.

Personally, we know trannies to be phucked up,
In this case "we know" = "I think"
but so are a lot of Bidens supporters and yet we don't have a day for their mental illness?
Ooo, got 'em!
Didn't intend to get you personally hurting over such, but it is obvious a big deal for you and I don't care why.
I'm good, and I'm glad you've finally come around to the fact that this wasn't just a this year thing. I'm hopeful you'll be able to now recognize that, in all likelihood, Easter had precisely zero to do with anything.

so a little history here as you seem to be a bit out there...again.

SKYDOG said:

JBoiler23 said:

Seeing that you took SKYDOG comments and then injected "color" for some reason into the response, I responded with -you might want to erase this. Regardless of color, most people without mental issues are straight...everywhere.

and then you somehow jumped to - "Ah yes, you're right, we should only ever acknowledge majorities." It seems that trannies and the race card increase your heart beat
Nah, bro, bigotry does.

You are really struggling with this aren't you? As I said this started with the Obama fundamentally change America. You "feel" that there is no problem and yet in such a small sampling of the population, someone started a thread on it. Obviously, noticing it this year...which differs by the date it falls on sheds a perspective on it different than the obscured before. Hard to believe such could exist in government without being noticed until a problem. To begin to think it was coincidence as a stand alone outside trying to gain more control or government growth ignores so many things that have went on. Another divisive brick in teh wall of Intersectionality and make believe. Now, why would anyone want to pretend that these mentally ill people shaped America is beyond my wildest imagination. Why choose this mental illness over another? Personally, we know trannies to be phucked up, but so are a lot of Bidens supporters and yet we don't have a day for their mental illness? Didn't intend to get you personally hurting over such, but it is obvious a big deal for you and I don't care why.
Obama started bussing Muslims to Michigan and Minnesota.
And now we have anti American protests going on there.
It was all part of the transformation.

Couldn't be because all the right-wing media outlets made a big deal out of it, could it? You think that might be why people "noticed" it this year as compared to previous years? But I'll give you credit for finally acknowledging that this wasn't the first year and that YOU brought Obama into it, not me.

Is that what the day is about? Or is about raising awareness of discrimination?

And with this again. Even if I granted that it's a mental illness (which, according to the best determination of experts, it isn't), how exactly would recognizing it ignore others? You're basically saying that if he recognizes Flag Day on Flag Day, he's ignoring Veteran's Day, and that makes zero sense.

But, for the record, here are some Biden proclamations about other things that clearly aren't being ignored in favor of TDOV:

And there are many more. Seriously, you should check THIS out. There are literally, like, multiple proclamations per day. Plenty of things here for you to get similarly upset about, I'm sure.

In this case "we know" = "I think"

Ooo, got 'em!

I'm good, and I'm glad you've finally come around to the fact that this wasn't just a this year thing. I'm hopeful you'll be able to now recognize that, in all likelihood, Easter had precisely zero to do with anything.
Ha Ha...what is obvious is that you have created an account as well as your inability to link things together accurately. Why would a person do that? ;)

Obama started bussing Muslims to Michigan and Minnesota.
And now we have anti American protests going on there.
It was all part of the transformation.
that is just one element of his...not change, but fundamentally transform this country. Kids and adults bodies with midget minds can't see the dots of the picture even though they practically touching. Now we have personally witnessed on make up another account to support the senseless. The need told what to "feel" , because their database of understandings has not been properly grown. No awareness of the attack on the first or second...just Intersectionality and it's many elements.

Nah, bro, bigotry does.
so you are a child with the Bro and the inability to review actually your misplacement of your injecting "color" where it had no meaning.
Come back when you grow up, girl
You're still livin' in a paper-doll world

Why would a person make up a false account to say stupid things all of a sudden? Does Puberty blockers cause that?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
so you are a child with the Bro and the inability to review actually your misplacement of your injecting "color" where it had no meaning.
The inability to construct a coherent sentence.
Come back when you grow up, girl
You're still livin' in a paper-doll world
Again, no substance.
Why would a person make up a false account to say stupid things all of a sudden?
I'd ask "what exactly is a 'false' account," but I'm a pretty much done with this conversation and your inability or unwillingness to discuss honestly.
Does Puberty blockers cause that?
Oh, I get it, because people on puberty blockers are "messed up," right? So funny. As a result of this zinger, I hereby concede the argument. You're right, Biden has never ever mentioned TDOV before, only doing so this year because it fell on Easter and his "handlers" knew it would piss off all the Christians, giving the "blob" more control, somehow. L8r Sk8r.

The inability to construct a coherent sentence.

Again, no substance.

I'd ask "what exactly is a 'false' account," but I'm a pretty much done with this conversation and your inability or unwillingness to discuss honestly.

Oh, I get it, because people on puberty blockers are "messed up," right? So funny. As a result of this zinger, I hereby concede the argument. You're right, Biden has never ever mentioned TDOV before, only doing so this year because it fell on Easter and his "handlers" knew it would piss off all the Christians, giving the "blob" more control, somehow. L8r Sk8r.
reality 101. there was a short litmus test to see if it were possible you might have potentially more in your database than I thought, but you never confirmed it probably unaware of the lyrics. The thread was about Tranny day celebrated on Easter. You mentioned Obama started it. I showed a link to a paper that said first day for Biden. We learned you can't believe everything from the media in that exchange...course we should already know that.

I mentioned why focus on this mental illness and it appears you don't believe it is a mental illness. So at conception the sex is determined and noted by the XX or XY Chromosome by "science". It is NOT assignable at birth on feelings, but was assigned at conception by science. Those familiar with genealogy are well aware of the scientific difference since it is much easier to follow the lineage of the father's line since the Y is distinguishable from the X and since we know the gender at conception of XX is a female and that of a male is the XY. Therefore following the Y or male in a family since it is distinguishable from the female allows more accurate results. Could you imagine trying to follow ancestry on feelings and make believe? :) It is almost as though there is an attack on the nuclear family, but the dems would never attack that...would they?

Trying to "normalize" a mental illness publicly and expecting not only those a little short on mental capacity, but those of at least "normal" capacity to accept it is sick. This sickness is not confined to Obama, but in his puppet as well since we know Biden has no idea where he is...where he was, or where he may be in the future. Trying to promote trannies as something other than mental illness is going on in some schools as well and is unhealthy to children. The leadership by Biden and Obama on this issue is not only sick, but brings to question why they would do such? There are not enough trannies that are legal voters to cater to them (many more people would identify as Christians) and so why push the mental illness in spite of the science to the public and children in the school? Obviously is it isn't about the voting the block. Rhetorical, because you don't know either.

Imagine a world where people are expected to believe the abnormal are normal

Of course Biden can change it for the USA. The other countries can do as they wish assuming of course the people have any power to do such which they may have already given that up? There are a lot of religious people that consider Easter sacred. There are a lot of people fully aware that Christ existed, but may hold back on whether He is the second person of the Trinity. They consider him extremely good as a person and don't want his sacrifice diminished, as they see him as an exemplary man, even if they fall short of seeing him as the second person of the trinity. They share in that honor. Then there are agnostics that see no reason in diminishing a tradition they see as important even if they are still mixed up as to what they believe. So Biden can change it if he desired, but I doubt he does. We had similar attacks on Christmas in the past with the censorship of the word Christmas in some places.

Biden is unaware of where he is and what he may say if not controlled carefully, but his handlers have no desire to move it. They have their game plan of Intersectionality at play and prefer that people believe their rights come from the government rather than inalienable rights . People that believe in inalienable rights are not as easy to be controlled and everything the dems do and some pubs is about control. Therefore you start out with a fundamental fork in the road and they want to control what path you take in the woods because it makes all the difference.

Religion was an obstacle for Russia to overcome as it was for China and Christianity which had its start 600/800 years before Islam is in the crosshairs of many Islamic countries as well. Yet Christianity is the only religion that told of Christ hundred of years before and the only religion that the growth took place as a result of the death whereas other religions grew as the the leaders life grew. So Easter for many is important. Even Muhammed considered Mary superior to his own daughter Fatima and so this country has always had a strong lean to Christianity and so those inalienable rights keep posing a problem.

There are more I'm sure you know, but there are all kinds of examples of wanting to control beyond shutting down a country, firing people that never got the shot and publicly blaming those without getting the shot for spreading Covid when in fact there was never any inclination that getting the shot prevented transmission. Many lives were ruined, many business lost, many people fired and many doctors threatened through the control and censorship that took place. We still have censorship and has been commonplace
Since there is a Tranny day, Heterosexuals need to have a month. I was originally thinking a day but since Tranny's are 1/10 of 1 percent of the population straight people deserve a month. Tranny's can have March 31, homosexuals can have April 1 and heterosexuals can have the month of May and shove it in the faces of the Tranny's and the Homosexuals.

You mentioned Obama started it.
For the second time, no, I didn't, you did. If you're going to try to explain things to me like I'm a child, at least get it right.
So at conception the sex is determined and noted by the XX or XY Chromosome
1. Tell me you don't understand anything more advanced than middle school biology without telling me you don't understand anything more advanced than middle school biology.
2. Sex and gender are not the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese
For the second time, no, I didn't, you did. If you're going to try to explain things to me like I'm a child, at least get it right.

1. Tell me you don't understand anything more advanced than middle school biology without telling me you don't understand anything more advanced than middle school biology.
Whether sex and gender are or aren't the same thing, a man cannot become a woman and vice versa.
You can play dress up, wear makeup, grow your hair, and change your name from Bob to Barb, but....biologically, physiologically and chromosonally, you are, and always will be, a man. Period.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
reality 101. there was a short litmus test to see if it were possible you might have potentially more in your database than I thought, but you never confirmed it probably unaware of the lyrics. The thread was about Tranny day celebrated on Easter. You mentioned Obama started it. I showed a link to a paper that said first day for Biden. We learned you can't believe everything from the media in that exchange...course we should already know that.

I mentioned why focus on this mental illness and it appears you don't believe it is a mental illness. So at conception the sex is determined and noted by the XX or XY Chromosome by "science". It is NOT assignable at birth on feelings, but was assigned at conception by science. Those familiar with genealogy are well aware of the scientific difference since it is much easier to follow the lineage of the father's line since the Y is distinguishable from the X and since we know the gender at conception of XX is a female and that of a male is the XY. Therefore following the Y or male in a family since it is distinguishable from the female allows more accurate results. Could you imagine trying to follow ancestry on feelings and make believe? :) It is almost as though there is an attack on the nuclear family, but the dems would never attack that...would they?

Trying to "normalize" a mental illness publicly and expecting not only those a little short on mental capacity, but those of at least "normal" capacity to accept it is sick. This sickness is not confined to Obama, but in his puppet as well since we know Biden has no idea where he is...where he was, or where he may be in the future. Trying to promote trannies as something other than mental illness is going on in some schools as well and is unhealthy to children. The leadership by Biden and Obama on this issue is not only sick, but brings to question why they would do such? There are not enough trannies that are legal voters to cater to them (many more people would identify as Christians) and so why push the mental illness in spite of the science to the public and children in the school? Obviously is it isn't about the voting the block. Rhetorical, because you don't know either.

Imagine a world where people are expected to believe the abnormal are normal
The Dem's are the party of the abnormal

Reactions: tjreese
Whether sex and gender are or aren't the same thing, a man cannot become a woman and vice versa.
You can play dress up, wear makeup, grow your hair, and change your name from Bob to Barb, but....biologically, physiologically and chromosonally, you are, and always will be, a man. Period.
Ok

gender today is made up...you didn't get it probably because you have such a little historic understanding

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
I agree that you're older than I.
my database of understanding is larger due to some of the years on earth. New data does NOT displace old data unless it disproves it...it is just extra data. I'm old enough that history was taught in elementary and math books did not go multicultural approval before being published and also old enough to know I was subjected to look say books in reading before having a teacher in phonics later than I should. I went through years of bad education as other decades, but never encountered the potential of Differential Item Functioning being in play in testing. I've worked around college grads my entire life and many are lacking understanding that those that never attended college have. I'm unsure that more people are gullible today than years ago, but they are encouraged to express their views whether they have an informed view or not...and wonder at times if that is a residue of group work in school. Years ago they would have listened, but those were the days of "the sage on the stage" where today ed skool (not necessarily potential teachers) wants "the guide on the side".

encouraged to express their views whether they have an informed view or not
This is quite the ironic statement from you considering you keep voicing your opinion that being trans is a mental illness (while repeatedly using a slur, I might add), which is clearly not informed by the current best scholarship on the topic. Your justification for dismissing said scholarship seems to be that it doesn't comport with YOUR understanding of the topic as informed by your (anecdotal) life experience. Well, sorry, but "facts don't care about your feelings."

Could the latest scholarship be wrong? Sure. But you don't get to claim that it is just because it disagrees with the old scholarship that you like better or because you've had enough life experience to just somehow know better. Become and expert yourself and maybe I'll respect your opinion on the matter.

This is quite the ironic statement from you considering you keep voicing your opinion that being trans is a mental illness (while repeatedly using a slur, I might add), which is clearly not informed by the current best scholarship on the topic. Your justification for dismissing said scholarship seems to be that it doesn't comport with YOUR understanding of the topic as informed by your (anecdotal) life experience. Well, sorry, but "facts don't care about your feelings."

Could the latest scholarship be wrong? Sure. But you don't get to claim that it is just because it disagrees with the old scholarship that you like better or because you've had enough life experience to just somehow know better. Become and expert yourself and maybe I'll respect your opinion on the matter.
I'm not seeking your approval or your respect. You can believe anything someone tells you. That is fine. I don't share your feelings just like I don't believe everything a schizophrenic believes and you shouldn't share mine. That should make your more comfortable as it does me as well. History not the last couple of years says it is a mental illness...just like people identifying as cats. Today, neurosis is not considered a mental illness and you wonder if it is because so many do want to control from cradle to grave. "scholarship"...is that where circular referencing takes place in the "soft" science? ;) Enjoy your feelings as you want I have no interest in them

You may believe you are an expert but all you have is sn opinion on established facts. Once again you are entitled to your own opinion but facts are there for everyone.

You may believe you are an expert but all you have is sn opinion on established facts. Once again you are entitled to your own opinion but facts are there for everyone.
actually it is an opinion of an opinion...absorbed like Osmosis. It is where hypothesis are believed. THAT is the reality

I don't purport to be an expert, which is why I have no choice but to tentatively accept the consensus position of those who ARE experts. I haven't done the psychological research myself, nor am I qualified to do so, so I have literally no basis upon which to say that the position held by the scientific community is incorrect. Do you?

I don't purport to be an expert, which is why I have no choice but to tentatively accept the consensus position of those who ARE experts. I haven't done the psychological research myself, nor am I qualified to do so, so I have literally no basis upon which to say that the position held by the scientific community is incorrect. Do you?
Do you have the statistical background to understand a study? Rhetorical I know you don't

If you're going to make assumptions, then why ask?
Being rhetorical I didn't ask, I already know. Like a fly, you regurgitate what you ate. What we have is a mental illness. It is a mental illness that some wish to normalize. That projection led to an original post by Twin as an Easter Message. Twin spoke for those that find it objectionable. I said an early fix would be to not use a specific date but a "day" in a certain week and that Biden had the ability to do such.

Now, I have no idea what you are searching or if you are a tranny because it appears you want to normalize the mental illness as well. Do you realize this phenomena was basically void prior to 2007?
Today with the celebration and acceptance by the gullible, we don't see those older people going back and having surgery...those people if existed could fill a lot of hospital beds. That mental illness is not confined to refuting science chromosomes at conception between sexes and the acceptability of a new label, but to other species as I also previously mentioned.

Now, although I personally object to projecting a normalization of a mental illness and then the expectation of acceptance of the absurd, for reasons above and beyond what your understandings are, it is not nearly the huge concerns I have today as anyone on the board knows I find the open border and economy to be significantly larger concerns and the illegals being able to vote of which mathematically estimate approximately 48 million which is the difference between the census of 90 and today, subtracting 1 million a year legal immigration and realizing the USA has not sustained a 2.1 birthrate to "maintain" the population. Those two items are my biggest concerns as far as "things" although the gullibility and indoctrination of people that allow such and others, are a huge problem should those two disappear. There are some that don't see the disasters of today as isolated pockets of stupidity, but desires with expected outcomes no doubt influenced by agenda 2030 by the U.N. Now this is getting rather boring and too much time has been wasted. Hold whatever views you desire. It is your right and is of no interest to me

Being rhetorical I didn't ask, I already know. Like a fly, you regurgitate what you ate.
Ah, so you were (and are still) just being a dick.
What we have is a mental illness.
So you're NOT willing to admit that Jordan Peterson could be wrong and are going to hold onto this position. Confirmation bias, thy name is tjreese.
It is a mental illness that some wish to normalize. That projection led to an original post by Twin as an Easter Message. Twin spoke for those that find it objectionable. I said an early fix would be to not use a specific date but a "day" in a certain week and that Biden had the ability to do such.
I don't understand why you insist on recapping the conversation over and over again, and you've still yet to establish that there is a problem to be solved other than, "Christians didn't like it." Well, suck it up, snowflake. And, despite your repetition of the point, you don't seem to understand that TDOV isn't a Biden thing. It's not a US government thing. It was his choice to acknowledge it, yes, but not his choice to set the date. Nor was it Obama's, despite your attribution of your own suggestion to me.
Now, I have no idea what you are searching or if you are a tranny because it appears you want to normalize the mental illness as well. Do you realize this phenomena was basically void prior to 2007?
You always come with the most unbiased sources, thank you. /sarcasm

Trans people have existed forever, regardless of whether you knew or heard about them before 2007. Seems like that's only shortly before the North Carolina GOP all of a sudden got really concerned about where people pee, even though it had never been an issue before.
Today with the celebration and acceptance by the gullible, we don't see those older people going back and having surgery...those people if existed could fill a lot of hospital beds.
You don't think social stigma might have prevented people from seeking gender-affirming care? You don't think that, for the vast majority of human history, the various medical treatments used currently didn't actually exist, and, thus, those that wanted to transition were limited to doing so only socially (which, by the way, is all some people feel they need to do, not eveyr trans person wants to have surgery).
That mental illness is not confined to refuting science chromosomes at conception between sexes and the acceptability of a new label, but to other species as I also previously mentioned.
The construction of this sentence is just, French kiss, but, if we accept that gender and sex aren't the same thing, then chromosomes are not relevant to gender, even if they may have a strong correlation. But, for the record, chromosomal configurations are not binary, nor do they correspond 100% to other indicators of sex, such as genitalia, hormones, etc. You, once again, are showing a really simplistic understanding of an issue that, among biologists, is far more complex and interesting than what you were taught in school.

And then you're here really upset about a video that, to me, clearly looks like someone kidding around. And, another super non-biased source, way to go. /sarcasm

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Tell me where I'm wrong?

The only way a man becomes a woman is in their own mind (and maybe they can make some physical modifications.)

Wanting, feeling and believing you're the opposite sex does not make it so.

If a person dies, gets buried in a hole and the only thing recovered years later is a skeleton, can forensic analysis determine whether it's a male or female?
That's sex, not gender, which is also not binary, by the way.

Last edited:
That's sex, not gender, which is also not binary, by the way.
For legal and medical purposes, they're the same thing. The only place where they're not is in mind of liberals and those who believe in gender fluidity, which is another made up liberal term.

It's along the same lines as people choosing stupid pronouns: You're either a he or she, there is no they or them or xi or whatever else the confused choose.

For legal and medical purposes, they're the same thing. The only place where they're not is in mind of liberals and those who believe in gender fluidity, which is another made up liberal term.

It's along the same lines as people choosing stupid pronouns: You're either a he or she, there is no they or them or xi or whatever else the confused choose.
You might be right about legal purposes, but laws don't serve to reflect scientific reality, they provide a (certainly flawed, and thus changeable) set of rules and guidelines for a functioning society. As for medical purposes -- and while I'm no expert -- aside from issues regarding trans folk specifically, I'd think one's gender is typically of no concern, only one's sex.

You may think it's only liberals, but sex and gender are also not considered to be the same thing in these places:
But yes, I suppose if all the scientific organizations and dictionaries are exclusively made up of liberals, then you are correct.

Also, why get bent out of shape about pronouns? We've used they/them as singular forever when referring to someone of unknown gender (if only recently accepted in formal writing), and new words get invented all the time. It's like saying "there's no such thing as 'rizz,' it's 'charisma' no matter how much anyone wants to say differently."

Last edited:
Also, why get bent out of shape about pronouns? We've used they/them as singular forever when referring to someone of unknown gender (if only recently accepted in formal writing), and new words get invented all the time. It's like saying "there's no such thing as 'rizz,' it's 'charisma' no matter how much anyone wants to say differently."
I agree on the pronoun contention.
I think it should be simplified though. Lets just use three to eliminate confusion and reduce the possibility of offending people.
Let's use 3 descriptive pronouns, He, She and It.
Rather than take a chance of offending someone by calling them a He or a She or a Mam or Sir. Just use It.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT