TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
No one is stranded.
There is no crisis.

The emperor has no clothes.

Ratings in free fall…

Abroad, it’s even worse.

32% of independents think Biden is doing a good job. Ouch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
No one is stranded.
There is no crisis.

Ratings in free fall…

Abroad, it’s even worse.

But wait, the builder guy and blue mortgage guy on this board say this is right wing propaganda. Seriously, wonder how many folks who voted for Biden now have voters remorse?

No one is stranded.
There is no crisis.

Ratings in free fall…

Abroad, it’s even worse.

Itll be 31 in a month after the hostage crisis deepens.

Obama was right....... Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f*ck things up.
I have to admit, I underestimated it. I thought it highly likely he would be a poor president, given his history and his obvious ongoing mental decline, and was not surprised at the southern border debacle. However, the Afg withdrawal 'plan' is way beyond any level of incompetence I was expecting.

It is like what Casey Stengel said of the first-year Mets, 'This team has shown me ways to lose that I didn't know even existed.'

But wait, the builder guy and blue mortgage guy on this board say this is right wing propaganda. Seriously, wonder how many folks who voted for Biden now have voters remorse?
the board has a mortgage guy?

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
No one is stranded.
There is no crisis.

Ratings in free fall…

Abroad, it’s even worse.

You have not come close to the bottom of Slow Joe's accomplishments yet. With all those free weapons, the terrorists will be all over this country again.

You have not come close to the bottom of Slow Joe's accomplishments yet. With all those free weapons, the terrorists will be all over this country again.
Amazing how fast the Afghanistan military fell after the free money stopped. What? No more free equipment, funding and training. Ok thanks, see ya later….Hey Taliban, look what we have! Want some?

I have to believe this was a 20 yr long “train the trainer” program. Oh, and as you pointed out, we left the equipment there.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
No one is stranded.
There is no crisis.

Ratings in free fall…

Abroad, it’s even worse.

Begs the question......Who are the 41% that are showing themselves to be total non-thinking idiot dolts by backing this dead horse Biden who has been a total Disaster on multiple fronts.???
LOL

Last edited:
Amazing how fast the Afghanistan military fell after the free money stopped. What? No more free equipment, funding and training. Ok thanks, see ya later….Hey Taliban, look what we have! Want some?

I have to believe this was a 20 yr long “train the trainer” program. Oh, and as you pointed out, we left the equipment there.
The Afghan Army was trained to use artillery and air support. Key ingredients to a modern military.
When all the US forces pulled out of Bagram and Shindand air bases without telling the Afghan Army, they shit their pants and ran.
We also pulled out of the ground bases.
The transition plan was a cluster f, as was the withdraw.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT