ADVERTISEMENT

Beautiful Blue Wall

You want to straddle the line. Let’s be clear………election deniers are those that believe Biden did not win or did not win fairly. It’s not those who believe there were “irregularities”, whatever the hell you define that as. You want to expand the definition to make the deniers palatable to you and all the others here who believe the election was rigged but don’t have the stones to come out and say it……. but have no problem taking potshots whenever the subject comes up.
So you're saying that HRC and Stacey Abrams aren't deniers? This denier thing doesn't just go one way, no matter now much you're fixated on Trump.

Frankly, I don't think that a dim bulb, who didn't campaign, hid in his basement and had teams of Dem lawyers running around the country taking advantage of the pandemic to change state election laws to make it easier to cheat (spamming mail in ballots - really?) and got more votes by a larger margin than ANYONE IN HISTORY. No, I don't think he won legitimately.

It doesn't matter what I think. It matters what I can prove and I'm in no position to prove that he cheated his way into the WH. Can you wrap your brain around why people might feel that way, or do you not have any objectivity in your body?

I haven't spent any time on this site or anywhere else, whining about how Trump got robbed. That ship has sailed and we're almost through an election cycle past that one.

It will be interesting to see if the Rep Candidates can hold on to their leads in AZ and NV, since there is a history of just enough last minute Dem votes coming in to get a Dem over the line there.

Last edited:
It's getting hard to remember all the names. I thought I was a dumba$$, an arrogant tool and something else.
You'll have to excuse Bob. TDS has addled his brain. I think the Orange Guy has built a Condo between Bob's ears.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
LOL it's certainly not what you were implying. It would behoove you to start living in some semblance of reality again.
You feel good that Biden's in the WH. I sincerely hope that my brain NEVER degenerates to the point, where I can see what Biden's done to this country and feel good about it. That's a warped reality that I never want to enter.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Intelligence, apparently.
There were a lot of people accused of being a conspiracy theorist…a whole lot of accusers on the whole Russian probe. Luck had it that truth was found out. Were those people conspiracy theorist after it was found out or only before it was found out about the FBI heads. Did their intelligence change dependent on finding out the truth despite all the media and accusers. True there are many bad takes, but sometimes there is enough info beyond the minds of many to have questions that others don’t consider…generally due to less relevant knowledge in the appropriate domain to see things others miss. How many conspiracies theorist thought masks wouldn’t work or that youngsters didn’t need the shot. Enough that there was pressure to get some real data out in the public. Some would argue that a person that is not sold on global warming or cooling being a significant event are conspiracy theorists and the lists go on and on.

There never is a shortage of people to label someone that has little background in the area to appropriately label someone. Some people use labels to try to cower people and stop meaningful dialog…like you are racist or a homophobe and that list too goes on. Count all the different approaches to “attempt” to stop dialog and you may need a lot of free time.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
There were a lot of people accused of being a conspiracy theorist…a whole lot of accusers on the whole Russian probe. Luck had it that truth was found out. Were those people conspiracy theorist after it was found out or only before it was found out about the FBI heads. Did their intelligence change dependent on finding out the truth despite all the media and accusers. True there are many bad takes, but sometimes there is enough info beyond the minds of many to have questions that others don’t consider…generally due to less relevant knowledge in the appropriate domain to see things others miss. How many conspiracies theorist thought masks wouldn’t work or that youngsters didn’t need the shot. Enough that there was pressure to get some real data out in the public. Some would argue that a person that is not sold on global warming or cooling being a significant event are conspiracy theorists and the lists go on and on.

There never is a shortage of people to label someone that has little background in the area to appropriately label someone. Some people use labels to try to cower people and stop meaningful dialog…like you are racist or a homophobe and that list too goes on. Count all the different approaches to “attempt” to stop dialog and you may need a lot of free time.

Takes intelligence, independent thought & unfortunately, time to get past the bad, inaccurate D media narratives.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
Takes intelligence, independent thought & unfortunately, time to get past the bad, inaccurate D media narratives.
independent thought is important as is the relevant knowledge in the domain in question. It is hard to have higher, critical thinking without some background into the subject. If everyone thinks the same, only one is thinking..

You are a man of faith. Dems might consider you a conspiracy theorist since you have chosen the First and Second person of the Trinity rather than worshipping the government. They might say you have no proof of this or that and you might counter with some evidence of this or that, but sooner or later you may be unable to indicate some manner to explain some miracles. If that happens, does it mean you are wrong...just because the knowledge today can't explain it in a matter that "science" as known today does not support your contention. However, you might also have a means or rationale how things could be true...things others may not have thought or considered that maybe are legit.

Today, many don't have much independent thought. I blame a lot of that on "group learning" that I was against several decades ago...worried that we would see, what we see today. When someone says "you are" they are defining you in a way to stop dialog. Take the wage gap between XX and XY. There is a certain segment of people that will see that 23% and think it is unfair and there are others that have a bit better understanding of sources of variation...and then a few will just use logic. They will question in a "capitalistic" country that it makes no sense to forfeit a 23% reduction in wages just to hire men when women can do the same job in just as an effective manner.

• Love
Reactions: Boiler Buck
I’m tired of this BS energy independent argument.

Conditions have changed? What conditions? Trump hasn’t changed. He’s the same guy you voted for twice. What’s changed is people like you are finally starting to wake up and admit to themselves he’s a disaster…….to your party and the country.

Or was it the mean tweets that changed your mind? “Orange man bad” has come home to roost.
Biden disaster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any so called “Trump disaster”

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
For me, this is perfect.

Republicans are likely to win the House. They might win the Senate, but it doesn't really matter. Either way, the margins will be so slim that a lot of the nonsense that the Freedom caucus might try to pull won't be able to overcome the few "RINOs" (the Republicans with common sense) who won't do things like try to impeach Biden because he's old, or spend congressional time investigating Hunter Biden.

Even if Herschel Walker wins the runoff in GA and the Rs win the Senate back, gridlock will rule the next two years unless both parties get their acts together.

So, we got to see the Democrats take a hit to their over-inflated egos and watch the progressives have to crawl back into their holes for a little while... but the best part?

Trump's hand-picked candidates - the most whackadoo ones, anyway - lost. They couldn't even beat weak candidates like Fetterman. And overall Republicans underperformed in this midterm IMO largely because of Trump's influence.

PERHAPS this will finally send the signal to the Republican party that Trumpism IS NOT the future. Independent voters will NOT jump onboard with election deniers, even in the face of this economy and general political malaise that the majority of the country feels.

If you want the votes, you're going to have to find your reasonable side again, Republicans.

And I say that as someone who voted Republican almost across the board except for our State Assembly member (the Republican was broadly unqualified IMO) and our Senator (who was just a goofy election denier). Every other position, probably 20 or so partisan candidates including House and Governor all the way down to the County Assessor, I voted for the Republicans.

And guess what? I did that while also voting for a right to an abortion in our state constitution as well as a tax on marijuana dispensaries in unincorporated areas! GET THE **** OUTTA HERE! You can vote for stuff that's not strictly along party lines? NAAAAAAAHHHH.

So take notes, dipshits. If you wanna win in 2024, you need to get the **** away from Donald Trump.
I’d like to think that Donald’s picks’ performances in PA and other states would drive GOP leadership to decide to cut bait. It is not hard to say that the Hobbs abortion decision and Donald foisting numerous bad candidates in this election cost the Rs dearly.

Now he’s going after DeSantis, who had an excellent election, and Glenn Youngkin. Donald has zero capability of self-reflection - he’s talking about announcing his 2024 run on Nov 15th - and if he does so will likely cost the Rs any chance of the Senate with the Georgia run-off. Dumba$$. He did this once already in 2020 and lost. But it’s all about him. It’s always about him and eff everyone else.

This just makes me want DeSantis more - he can win. He doesn’t have Donald’s baggage, he’s younger, and he has a more positive message. Of course hardcore lefties hate him, but I think he can bring independents into the fold. Biden’s administration is a disaster and I don’t see that changing much by 2024.

WWJD? Would he move the goalposts as much you’re trying to? Would a righteous parable be told to go along with it?

Republicans ran a bunch of election deniers. Some wormed their way through but many didn’t. Right now, the Republican Party is nothing but fearmongering and scare tactics. There’s no platform at all. None. At some point the party will have to decide if it actually wants to govern or eventually get wiped out.
Ds also did a bunch of fearmongering and scare tactics as well. R politician X is going to take away your ability to have an abortion - even in hardcore blue states where abortion rights are codified in state law. It’s a bunch of horseshit.

R politician X is going to wipe out your Social Security and Medicare. Rs would not do that - it’s political suicide.

R politician X is going to destroy the planet by pushing for drilling for oil and natural gas.

Last edited:
Ds also did a bunch of fearmongering and scare tactics as well. R politician X is going to take away your ability to have an abortion - even in hardcore blue states where abortion rights acodified in state law. It’s a bunch of horseshit.

R politician X is going to wipe out your Social Security and Medicare. Rs would not do that - it’s political suicide.

R politician X is going to destroy the planet by pushing for drilling for oil and natural gas.

More of the big lies they pushed. They are good at it. And they know their crowd is so gullible.

Proof positive the Ds have a ton of low information voters who are so easily swayed by emotion over real facts & reality.

Ds also did a bunch of fearmongering and scare tactics as well. R politician X is going to take away your ability to have an abortion - even in hardcore blue states where abortion rights are codified in state law. It’s a bunch of horseshit.

Nah. Y’all just put up really shitty candidates, ran on conspiracy theories and lies, and had no plans. Simple as that. But by all means, SD, keep trying to convince yourself otherwise. It’s working out great.

More of the big lies they pushed. They are good at it. And they know their crowd is so gullible.

Proof positive the Ds have a ton of low information voters who are so easily swayed by emotion over real facts & reality.
You could write this same exact post about the MAGA segment and it would be 100% accurate. It’s both sides. Lots of idiots out there in both parties. I just know one of them is lying about the foundation of Democracy.

You could write this same exact post about the MAGA segment and it would be 100% accurate. It’s both sides. Lots of idiots out there in both parties.

Agree with all that. We would likely differ on the number of idiots in each party though. Lol.

You could write this same exact post about the MAGA segment and it would be 100% accurate. It’s both sides. Lots of idiots out there in both parties. I just know one of them is lying about the foundation of Democracy.
Where’s the Democracy in Biden handing out $10,000 checks to college students? Why not pass that through Congress?

(well, because you know it wouldn’t pass). So King Clown wrote an executive order. Not much Democracy shown by the Democrat leadership in that.

Nah. Y’all just put up really shitty candidates, ran on conspiracy theories and lies, and had no plans. Simple as that. But by all means, SD, keep trying to convince yourself otherwise. It’s working out great.
The truth is the electorate is telling both parties they don’t want either direction overall. Biden is immensely unpopular - he has horrible policies that have driven rampant inflation, millions of illegal immigrants, and a backlash by parents against work extremism being taught in some schools. Trump is immensely unpopular. People generally don’t want MAGA, they want an end to election denial (although I must say the elections in CA and AZ are absolute shit shows - we are approaching a week after the polls closed and still don’t know a bunch of winners in races - unacceptable), they think Rs are pushing too hard to end abortion in some places, etc. They don’t seem to want immediate reprisals in the House against Hunter and the Big Guy.

The irony is that Ds usually complain about raw election totals favoring Ds and that it’s “undemocratic” that they win a majority of the votes but still don’t have more power. Last I saw, Rs got 54% of the raw vote in the 2022 election yet Ds got an outsized return in the results. Do which way is it? Who is really being disenfranchised?

The point is neither party is killing it right now.

The truth is the electorate is telling both parties they don’t want either direction overall. Biden is immensely unpopular - he has horrible policies that have driven rampant inflation, millions of illegal immigrants, and a backlash by parents against work extremism being taught in some schools. Trump is immensely unpopular. People generally don’t want MAGA, they want an end to election denial (although I must say the elections in CA and AZ are absolute shit shows - we are approaching a week after the polls closed and still don’t know a bunch of winners in races - unacceptable), they think Rs are pushing too hard to end abortion in some places, etc. They don’t seem to want immediate reprisals in the House against Hunter and the Big Guy.

The irony is that Ds usually complain about raw election totals favoring Ds and that it’s “undemocratic” that they win a majority of the votes but still don’t have more power. Last I saw, Rs got 54% of the raw vote in the 2022 election yet Ds got an outsized return in the results. Do which way is it? Who is really being disenfranchised?

The point is neither party is killing it right now.
You guys love to talk about Biden and policy and how bad they are but you can never describe how. You can never bring up facts that support your shrieking. So all you can do is pivot to *checks notes * “woke extremism being taught in some schools”? Wtf does that even mean? That’s how I know you’re just another MAGA moron because you are incapable of talking about actual policy. Republicans have no one to blame for there being the opposite of the red wave but themselves because of the exact nonsense you just carried on about.

I mean it’s really hard to believe that this wasn’t a winning message for you guys:

You guys love to talk about Biden and policy and how bad they are but you can never describe how. You can never bring up facts that support your shrieking. So all you can do is pivot to *checks notes * “woke extremism being taught in some schools”? Wtf does that even mean? That’s how I know you’re just another MAGA moron because you are incapable of talking about actual policy. Republicans have no one to blame for there being the opposite of the red wave but themselves because of the exact nonsense you just carried on about.

I mean it’s really hard to believe that this wasn’t a winning message for you guys:

How rich is this? You’re the queen of shrieking on these boards. Constantly harping with emotional diatribes - and you almost NEVER talk about policy on either side.

How rich is this? You’re the queen of shrieking on these boards. Constantly harping with emotional diatribes - and you almost NEVER talk about policy on either side.
Sorry, SD. You wanna have a conversation about woke extremism in schools? Lmao. Get bent.

Oh and congrats on losing the senate. 😘

I will give you credit for saying abortion could be an issue. At least in PA EXIT poling said it was a large issue in the Senate race there....much more than pre election polls said it would be So in that one state you were correct. So that did not help OZ.....but really, all in all.... OZ problem was....he was just a terrible candidate.
And the dude that had a stroke wasn't?

Reactions: SKYDOG
If the election methods get fixed and it's Biden vs Trump. I'd put my money on Trump.
"If the election methods get fixed." Lol ... even after last week you still don't get it. Election methods and vote counts are not broken and never have been. Can there be imperfections? Sure. But there is nothing to fix.

Here's a reality check for you: Republicans that are sane, reasonable, and yes conservative, can and do win big. Candidates like Kemp, DeSantis, Youngkin, and Rafensburger won and won big, and did so by running as far away as possible from Trump-inspired, anti-democracy conspiracy theories. Funny how election methods work just fine for conservatives that don't embrace whack-job theories. And Trump HATES them all for it. Moreover, the Democrats will continue to support Trump-endorsed conspiracy theory candidates through PACs because they know that those candidates are losers.

The American public in general prefers sane Republicans, law enforcement (yes, very much including the FBI and IRS), and the rule of law to looney tunes Trump. Hell, they even prefer mediocre Democrats to anti-democracy looney tunes Trumpers. When a candidate attaches to looney tunes Trump it scares the crap out of voters.

The American public sees a giant waving red flag as soon as Trump-inspired Republicans cannot resist reminding people that they are still obsessed with Trump-generated conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
If election day last week isn't proof that Chump single handedly ruined the republican party, then I don't know what did. First of all as president in four years, he managed to lose the House, Senate, and White House for the republicans. Then after all this inflation and high gas prices during a democratically controlled presidency, congress/senate the dems have gained a seat in the senate if Warnock's can win the GA runoff. And may have have the possibility to maintain power in the House. During normal times the opposite party would have gained power during these economic conditions whether it is the fault of the Dems or not.

If the election methods get fixed and it's Biden vs Trump. I'd put my money on Trump.
You mean all the changes made by Republican legislatures weren’t enough? You want another shot at it?
What methods? And if you’re going to throw out the standard BS excuses please provide some proof.

Most dems don’t want Biden to run. Same for the pubs with trump.

MAGA was just soundly defeated. Pub pundits and elected officials are feeling emboldened to criticize trump. Are you really gonna turn a blind eye to this and go down with the ship?

I’ve said it before. The coming sh!tstorm in the Republican Party is going to be legen……..wait for it……..dary. The trump attacks on Ron are just beginning. He needs the trumpers to get elected so he can’t push back……..yet. But as we get closer to ‘24, if he decides to run, he will have to. There’s a significant percentage of trumpers who will never vote for Ron for the party candidate. Not enough to keep him from getting the nomination but enough to screw him out of the presidency if they don’t vote for him. The common hatred for dems may push them to vote for DeSantis in the general election.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Trump's last seven unshakable public allies?
  • Don Jr.
  • Kim Guilfoyle
  • Eric
  • Mrs. Eric
  • Stephen Miller
  • Mark Levin
  • Michael Flynn
Ivanka, Jared, Candace Owens, and the Fox and Friend-sters have joined the 'jumped ship' brigade.

"If the election methods get fixed." Lol ... even after last week you still don't get it. Election methods and vote counts are not broken and never have been. Can there be imperfections? Sure. But there is nothing to fix.

Here's a reality check for you: Republicans that are sane, reasonable, and yes conservative, can and do win big. Candidates like Kemp, DeSantis, Youngkin, and Rafensburger won and won big, and did so by running as far away as possible from Trump-inspired, anti-democracy conspiracy theories. Funny how election methods work just fine for conservatives that don't embrace whack-job theories. And Trump HATES them all for it. Moreover, the Democrats will continue to support Trump-endorsed conspiracy theory candidates through PACs because they know that those candidates are losers.

The American public in general prefers sane Republicans, law enforcement (yes, very much including the FBI and IRS), and the rule of law to looney tunes Trump. Hell, they even prefer mediocre Democrats to anti-democracy looney tunes Trumpers. When a candidate attaches to looney tunes Trump it scares the crap out of voters.

The American public sees a giant waving red flag as soon as Trump-inspired Republicans cannot resist reminding people that they are still obsessed with Trump-generated conspiracy theories.
This is why Liz Cheney becoming a pariah (and many of the Trumpkins here who claim to not like him believe she is as well) is alarming. It’s a litmus test for whether you’re a MAGA cult follower or not: if you think Liz Cheney is a “RINO” or a sellout, then you’re just as much a part of the problem no matter how many times you claim to want Trump to go away.

Republican policy is largely appealing to me. Republican “leadership” is not, at the moment.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
This is why Liz Cheney becoming a pariah (and many of the Trumpkins here who claim to not like him believe she is as well) is alarming. It’s a litmus test for whether you’re a MAGA cult follower or not: if you think Liz Cheney is a “RINO” or a sellout, then you’re just as much a part of the problem no matter how many times you claim to want Trump to go away.

Republican policy is largely appealing to me. Republican “leadership” is not, at the moment.
Problem is, I’m not sure what republican policy is anymore.

The number one reason I voted Republican in the past was fiscal responsibility and debt reduction. That’s gone.
I also voted for foreign policy that embraced our traditional democratic allies, supported fledgling democracies and opposed authoritarian regimes, notably Russia. That’s gone.

I liked the measured approach to immigration. That’s gone. Neither party wants to solve the problem.

Tax cuts are fine but not at the expense of higher deficits and debt. Tax cuts are the answer to every problem in today’s republican party.

Smaller government? Great. Do it. Stop talking about it while doing nothing.

The republicans now run on what they are against, not what they are for.

Reactions: LedZep17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT