ADVERTISEMENT

? are Indiana H.S. players overrated

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
this is not meant to be an inflammatory ? because I know basketball is a religion in IND just asking for some opines? the recruits we go after are nice players but not many can create their own shot. Should Painter try more at a national level?

this is not meant to be an inflammatory ? because I know basketball is a religion in IND just asking for some opines? the recruits we go after are nice players but not many can create their own shot. Should Painter try more at a national level?
Dumb.

We need to supplement our skill and size with a few explosive wings. Get some NIL money and go buy a few.

Reactions: indyogb and Poprudy
I don’t care what your ranking is in any state, if you cannot shoot the ball. This was not a problem in just last night’s game. This is something that we saw throughout the final 15 games. Similar situation to last year where the team was unstoppable and peaked in the first half of the year and got worse as the year went on.

I don’t care what your ranking is in any state, if you cannot shoot the ball. This was not a problem in just last night’s game. This is something that we saw throughout the final 15 games. Similar situation to last year where the team was unstoppable and peaked in the first half of the year and got worse as the year went on.
Which brings up the question "Is our pre-season camp too intensive leaving no room for improvement as the season progresses"?

Johnell Davis of Fla Atlantic is pretty good at getting his own shot he is from Gary Indiana.so you have to get the right players

Reactions: Boiler Buck
They are getting open shots. They just aren't making them. And it isn't because they are bad shooters.

Trace Jackson Davis or Trey Galloway said this post is dumb they might be overrated if they go to Purdue though.

Johnell Davis of Fla Atlantic is pretty good at getting his own shot he is from Gary Indiana.so you have to get the right players
Exactly.

Some Indiana dude named Ivey was pretty damn good at creating his own shot as well….

It isn’t where the kids are from —- it’s how they are coached!

Exactly.

Some Indiana dude named Ivey was pretty damn good at creating his own shot as well….

It isn’t where the kids are from —- it’s how they are coached!
Used to think Ivey's FG and 3Pt shooting percentages were weak... until you compare them to Loyer, Morton, and Furst, 3 of the worst shooters at Purdue in recent memory... Probably getting shooting tips from CMP who himself was a crappy shooter... go figure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT