ADVERTISEMENT

Any interest in Wisconsin RB Nakia Watson

Jan 29, 2002
Its clear we need some RB depth. Nakia was next in line to take over for Taylor this year, but for whatever reason it did not work out and he is now in the transfer market. I believe he would have 2 years left, thought he looked good as a Freshman and was hyped at the next big thing.

Watson this season had the lowest ypc of any Badger running back with 50+ carries since 2006.

If Purdue can’t get Stepp, Watson would be the top of my next list.
Stepp's dad was a beast and probably (Kelton Davis) the strongest guy on our football team.
If Purdue can’t get Stepp, Watson would be the top of my next list.
I wish we could've gotten Stepp as well. His dad was a beast and one of the strongest kids I remember playing with as a youngster.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
From mlive.com below, it says that Zach Charbonnet has entered the transfer portal. Would we have any interest in him?

One of Michigan’s most productive running backs the last two seasons is exploring a transfer.

Zach Charbonnet, a former four-star recruit who amassed 850 rushing yards and 12 touchdowns in two seasons, has entered his name into the NCAA’s transfer portal, a Michigan spokesman confirmed on Monday.

Reactions: Poprudy
From mlive.com below, it says that Zach Charbonnet has entered the transfer portal. Would we have any interest in him?

One of Michigan’s most productive running backs the last two seasons is exploring a transfer.

Zach Charbonnet, a former four-star recruit who amassed 850 rushing yards and 12 touchdowns in two seasons, has entered his name into the NCAA’s transfer portal, a Michigan spokesman confirmed on Monday.
I wonder if he'll head back west. It would be nice to pick up a productive B1G RB.

At this point I'm not quite sure what type of offense Purdue is trying to run. When Brohm came in it looked like the offense was going to be wide open with an innovative passing attack subsidized by the run game. Over time it seems the offense has become more conservative and almost plodding, It could be Brohm is adjusting to the talent he has to work with but I for one would like to see Purdue get a scatback and try and open things up a little bit. A poor man's Darren Sproles type with a burst out of the backfield. Hovarth has done a great job but I'd like to see someone with a little more speed and elusiveness coming out of the backfield from time to time.

Horvath is nice to have in backfield to block , plus he is a decent receiver , doesn't have the breakaway speed but he is fast enough and breaks tackles, the guy gives everything he has on the field. Just need someone besides Dorue , in case of injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT