ADVERTISEMENT

Any breaking news from down south?

I guess, I'm looking at it differently. He committed to Woodson and staff. Maybe, he sees it's a real Sh*thole and doesn't want any part of it.

Rumor is Woody hasn’t done any visits since he signed ie stopped recruiting him. They hosted him for a game or two but never went down to visit or continue recruiting.

Say what you want about Painter but dude is a basketball junky. I would be curious the number of times he and the staff check in with the 2024 class. Same with the number of games he and the staff have gone to for each of them since their commitments.

With NIL and portal, feel like no recruit is safe until they step foot on campus.

Them or Kentucky would be my guess, both are going to lose stud backcourt players.
His “list” before picking IU included Kansas, Alabama (their fans said they backed off), Oklahoma, Texas (he is originally from the Dallas area) and Michigan (like IU but slightly better?).

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Kentucky and Arkansas get in the mix. Would laugh if Illinois or Maryland end up getting him.

His “list” before picking IU included Kansas, Alabama (their fans said they backed off), Oklahoma, Texas (he is originally from the Dallas area) and Michigan (like IU but slightly better?).

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Kentucky and Arkansas get in the mix. Would laugh if Illinois or Maryland end up getting him.
Would be even better if he goes to Auburn 😂

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Would Purdue be interested in this player? I have never heard of him but I don't stay up on recruiting outside this board.

Reactions: oldboiler52

Could be Maryland since his teammate McQueen is headed there.

Rutgers needs another Top 5 player.
Was heavily rumored all over IU Twitter that Bruce Pearl was going to be the next coach at IU….and then news broke Woodson was gettin another year.

Would be hilarious if he went to Auburn. BUT pretty sure he’s headed to Kansas.

Indinia has had horrible leadership for years, so horrible results follow. That’s not surprising. But the strong rumors persist that the NIL funding isn’t nearly as great as some have claimed. Walmart only pays so much.

Indinia has had horrible leadership for years, so horrible results follow. That’s not surprising. But the strong rumors persist that the NIL funding isn’t nearly as great as some have claimed. Walmart only pays so much.
They must have ran short of money after that Russel Wilson contract.

But Walton family has $$$

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT