ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue lands 2025 in-state DE Landon Brooks

BREAKING: Purdue lands in-state 2025 three-star DE Landon Brooks over Indiana, Missouri and others.

More on the Boilermakers’ newest recruit ⬇

" I always said to people I'm gonna play at Purdue one day. Everybody just laughed at me, they all laughed at me and now it's really coming true,"

Going forward, these are the kind of players you are going to HAVE to have. Welcome aboard!

Solid offer list, and it's clear that he really wants to play here.
Always a fan of these types of kids. Projects to have a frame to gain some good weight too.

And with the portal, if he doesn’t work out can always transfer to somewhere else later.

Reactions: Bippus33
Walters and his assistants. Seem to be working hard on the recruiting trail!

This coach can R-E-C-R-U-I-T and deserves some R-E-S-P-E-C-T for his efforts. But, just as we see in basketball, the recruiting battle is half the equation as they must come together and produce during the season. I will be anxiously awaiting the start of spring ball and fall football to see how this talent comes together.

This coach can R-E-C-R-U-I-T and deserves some R-E-S-P-E-C-T for his efforts. But, just as we see in basketball, the recruiting battle is half the equation as they must come together and produce during the season. I will be anxiously awaiting the start of spring ball and fall football to see how this talent comes together.

Recruiting is maybe 1/3. Another 1/3 is developing the player and another 1/3 is putting a team together.

Reactions: cillerdo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT